Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 25 of 1776 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 75 125 525 1025 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 375 of 26638
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26278
    Quote Originally Posted by Takingchances  [View Original Post]
    I was texting her for a meeting and she went all ghosty. She's on my to do list. Will report if a meeting ever materializes.
    Maybe she did not ghost you and she got distracted looking for her eyebrows.

  2. #26277

    Erin Elise. Unreliable

    Set up an appointment with Erin last weekend on Friday (with a day's advance notice). Drove the 70 miles to GR for the appt, only to get completely ghosted. She messaged back a few hrs later saying she had a family emergency the day before and overslept, but was willing to reschedule for a discount.

    Fine, I'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt. Set up another appointment for 2 days later, confirmed with her before I made the drive this time. Texted her upon arrival at the time, no answer. Waited until 10 after and texted again. Got a response that told me to be patient it was only 2 minutes after the time (it wasn't) and that she'll tell me which unit was hers momentarily. Another 10 minutes, and then a message saying that she suddenly felt ill and couldn't meet.

    So all in, 280 miles only to have her bail twice.

    I would not recommend based on this experience, which is too bad. I was looking forward to it.

  3. #26276

    Ripoff Report

    Quote Originally Posted by Masw980  [View Original Post]
    Just got robbed by her, avoid her at all costs.
    Sorry that happened to you, and we appreciate the report but could you post this under Ripoff Reports so it doesn't get lost and add some details on exactly what happened? Include pic of her ad so it's clear who you are speaking of since ads / names change. No offense but we see the entire spectrum of ripoff reports from rob at gunpoint, physical assault, to shorting on time, or just a jealous or spiteful monger. Descriptions help so others can make smart (or stupid) decisions. Thanks.

  4. #26275

    Diamond Raine

    I had the opportunity to see Diamond recently. She is staying in Grandville which works out better for me and not many providers are on the west side of GR. Her pics are spot on. She is a spinner and came to the door dressed in a sexy outfit and welcomed me in. I opted for a SS and she got right to business. Started with a CBJ and then enjoyed a few positions before I couldn't hold back with her in CG. She is not GFE but I really enjoyed my time with her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...i/153118460430

    I have enjoyed many of the goto providers in GR but just haven't found the one. CJ is close but as a teacher I just can't see her during the day except in the summer and I don't have the funds for $$ 5 often. I really like her GFE and am hoping to find someone who is GFE and enjoys kissing. Any help would be appreciated.

    I was checking out Jessica and she seems to maybe be an option but I might be over her limit.

  5. #26274
    Quote Originally Posted by Star1967  [View Original Post]
    Spot on review. I saw her last summer. She's actually quite smart and into these medieval festivals. But definitely NOT GFE. I'm sure it's a tough gig bringing a strange dude to your townhome, but if you put yourself out there as a princess and / or a peach, come on. Give the people what they want.
    Thanks. Her hobby is interesting but her smarts is somewhat interesting to say the least, in my opinion. I don't mean to bash on someone's intelligence, but you would at least have some sense of an ability to read the room or have feel for the situation at hand. Definitely agree that she is nowhere near GFE. This line work is tough and of course has it own challenges, no doubt about it. Titles, name, and Information on their ads can be misleading at time and it something providers probably need to update whenever post an ad.

  6. #26273

    Crysta from Lansing

    I have seen her quite a few times mostly with no issues but as of recently I have been ghosted twice by her. I do try and give everyone the benefit of the doubt, but not sure what's going on with her. Just wanted to keep everyone informed. https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/878456546538.

  7. #26272

    Robbers x2

    Sorry, that happened. I'd avoid both, I remember some reviews about Lana using as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by Masw980  [View Original Post]
    Just got robbed by her, avoid her at all costs.

  8. #26271

    Thank you

    Thank you for the name. I knew she looked familiar.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChastD1959  [View Original Post]
    1 & 3 is Janey. She's come and gone a few times over the past several years. I think I visited her twice, a good date each time. I was just thinking about her the other day, wondering how she was doing.

  9. #26270

    Your review is misleading

    Quote Originally Posted by AustinRamos1  [View Original Post]
    Had a bit of a skinny black girl kick, especially given my regular massage girl Chyna is gone / retired for the time being. I saw Lana Lapiz and I think the other girl's name is Candy? Anyway, both girls have their strengths and weaknesses. They were roommates (found that out after). Saw Lana before so set up appointment. Initial response was maybe 1 hour later. After which, comms were pretty good- maybe 10 minutes apart. One of the reasons I haven't seen my fav Skyy in months BTW. Sh*tty comms and lack of promptness can be a large turn off for me.

    Lana: great conversationalist, skinny, young, and looks like the pics. Prefers k9, as many providers do. Spitty, sloppy bbj to star which is awesome. Only detractor is hygiene.

    Candy: not much of a conversationalist. She can keep a conversation, but if you don't lead, I'm sure it will die off. Girl in the in the pics. Attractive. Bbj before cfs. Let's grade the performance. If you have no experience with top tier bbj providers, give her an 8/10. If you have experienced the top tier providers I have (Breezy, Breezi, Erin, Trailer Park Barbie, Jannie, Dallas, UTR Ashley, etc), I give a generous 6/10 as there's a couple 10/10's in terms of performance on that list. So above average 6/10 bbj before an amazing, non dead fish cfs on the couch, I would definitely recommend and repeat. Scratched the itch for a younger, petite black girl. Very good comms- talking 1 - 3 minute responses. In case I didn't say it, she gets into the cfs. She grinds into you with and matches your rhythm to maximize each thrust, it's crazy. To round things off, kitty is very tight and she squeezed more after the finish to juice the remainder into the bag. Wildly underrated technique.

    Lana:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...n/619213647798

    Candy:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/allen...e/430486865484

    Honorable mention to Bonnie. I won't post her ad bc she absolutely wasted my time. Pics are enticing but no. Terrible comms. Confirmed availability 2 hours after initial text. I respond within 10 minutes, then after 45 minutes of silence, inform her I am going with another provider so not to wait up. She responds 15 minutes after this saying "bye have goodnight". I won't be offering her a second chance. I won't be spending a penny nor a drop of gas on her.

    Honorable mention to this one: "Monai Marie" perhaps. I never asked her name but this is what the ad shows. I saw this one while in Southfield (Detroit area) on business a few weeks ago. Decided to add her to this review given the chosen topic. Hot, younger, black chick. Girl in the pics. Ultra skinny. Maybe 23? Not the loosest kitty but not tight. She can definitely take a pounding.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...pids/211769330
    She was smoking crack while I was with her, she's a huge candy user and she has someone waiting outside and inside the room.

  10. #26269

    Warning candy

    Quote Originally Posted by AustinRamos1  [View Original Post]
    Had a bit of a skinny black girl kick, especially given my regular massage girl Chyna is gone / retired for the time being. I saw Lana Lapiz and I think the other girl's name is Candy? Anyway, both girls have their strengths and weaknesses. They were roommates (found that out after). Saw Lana before so set up appointment. Initial response was maybe 1 hour later. After which, comms were pretty good- maybe 10 minutes apart. One of the reasons I haven't seen my fav Skyy in months BTW. Sh*tty comms and lack of promptness can be a large turn off for me.

    Lana: great conversationalist, skinny, young, and looks like the pics. Prefers k9, as many providers do. Spitty, sloppy bbj to star which is awesome. Only detractor is hygiene.

    Candy: not much of a conversationalist. She can keep a conversation, but if you don't lead, I'm sure it will die off. Girl in the in the pics. Attractive. Bbj before cfs. Let's grade the performance. If you have no experience with top tier bbj providers, give her an 8/10. If you have experienced the top tier providers I have (Breezy, Breezi, Erin, Trailer Park Barbie, Jannie, Dallas, UTR Ashley, etc), I give a generous 6/10 as there's a couple 10/10's in terms of performance on that list. So above average 6/10 bbj before an amazing, non dead fish cfs on the couch, I would definitely recommend and repeat. Scratched the itch for a younger, petite black girl. Very good comms- talking 1 - 3 minute responses. In case I didn't say it, she gets into the cfs. She grinds into you with and matches your rhythm to maximize each thrust, it's crazy. To round things off, kitty is very tight and she squeezed more after the finish to juice the remainder into the bag. Wildly underrated technique.

    Lana:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...n/619213647798

    Candy:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/allen...e/430486865484

    Honorable mention to Bonnie. I won't post her ad bc she absolutely wasted my time. Pics are enticing but no. Terrible comms. Confirmed availability 2 hours after initial text. I respond within 10 minutes, then after 45 minutes of silence, inform her I am going with another provider so not to wait up. She responds 15 minutes after this saying "bye have goodnight". I won't be offering her a second chance. I won't be spending a penny nor a drop of gas on her.

    Honorable mention to this one: "Monai Marie" perhaps. I never asked her name but this is what the ad shows. I saw this one while in Southfield (Detroit area) on business a few weeks ago. Decided to add her to this review given the chosen topic. Hot, younger, black chick. Girl in the pics. Ultra skinny. Maybe 23? Not the loosest kitty but not tight. She can definitely take a pounding.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...pids/211769330
    Just got robbed by her, avoid her at all costs.

  11. #26268

    Janey

    Quote Originally Posted by OhDirtyBastard  [View Original Post]
    I've occasionally texted with Janey (Miss Jane) since she reached out to me last year about needing photographs. We texted last month a day before she was set to move down south.

    It's possible that Miss Jane changed her plans and never moved. But based on our last text interaction, she is no longer in the area with no intention to return to GR until next summer.

    -ODB.
    I remember the post about her moving south, which is why I was hesitant to reach out and schedule. I've seen Janey for a few years now, and recently took a break after she had her last kid. That said, I'd be interested in seeing her again. She's always been a great time. Excellent bbj with outstanding cfs. Very vocal and talented girl. I have a date with my UTR tomorrow, but I could double dip. We'll see. I've seen her duo partner in the ad as well. I don't remember her provider name, just her real name so I won't post it here. She's friends with some of the old guard- Rogue, Breezy, Janey, etc. Maybe Jessica? She knows quite a few of the girls. Good time with a decent build back in the day (can't speak to now), but not exactly my personality type.

    AR.
    Last edited by AustinRamos1; 07-08-26 at 22:38. Reason: Janet is Janey lol

  12. #26267

    Janey, yes. But no?

    Quote Originally Posted by Takingchances  [View Original Post]
    Hello Gents, Has anyone seen the women in the first and third photo. She looks familiar, but I can't place the name.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...f/939652181838
    Quote Originally Posted by ChastD1959  [View Original Post]
    1 & 3 is Janey. She's come and gone a few times over the past several years. I think I visited her twice, a good date each time. I was just thinking about her the other day, wondering how she was doing.
    I've occasionally texted with Janey (Miss Jane) since she reached out to me last year about needing photographs. We texted last month – a day before she was set to move down south.

    It's possible that Miss Jane changed her plans and never moved. But based on our last text interaction, she is no longer in the area – with no intention to return to GR until next summer.

    -ODB.

  13. #26266
    Quote Originally Posted by CustomLuv  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Mandy lately she has always been on my list of todo's but I don't get to dream very much so I see she posts on skip the games I see the one pic I am just wondering how big she has gotten and if she is still very mechanical as that would be a high turn off. I am ok with being a bit big she is 6' + so it would be ok on her but I don't know how recent her pics are? Thanks in advance.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...n/387673826593
    Saw her two weeks ago and as usual it was a good time, yes she is a bigger girl (not fat) but very easy to work with and pays great attention to your needs. Treat her as you want to be treated and she is very nice. Decent private residents in a good are $$ damages. Be safe. JK.

  14. #26265

    Janey

    Quote Originally Posted by Takingchances  [View Original Post]
    Hello Gents, Has anyone seen the women in the first and third photo. She looks familiar, but I can't place the name.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...f/939652181838

    Also, this young thing looks tempting and she should. The photo is of a rising Instagrammer. https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...f/939652181838.

    Whoever answers the door may be lovely, but she won't be the one in the photo.
    1 & 3 is Janey. She's come and gone a few times over the past several years. I think I visited her twice, a good date each time. I was just thinking about her the other day, wondering how she was doing.

  15. #26264

    Candy WARNING

    I appreciate reviews and often rely on them as they are pretty much the only information we have to go on. Its better when someone else TOFTT! I read AustimRamos1 review this morning and jumped at the chance to experience Candy (I have tried Lana in the past and AustinRamos1 review is spot on). Now I completely understand YMMV but I was just completely scammed by Candy. Communications were great. I arrived a couple minutes early and Candy advised me to come in. Got into the room and she said she had to pay for the room before she was kicked out. So I gave her the $$ (my bad). The room was a suite and there was a towel / pillow on the hotel couch (loveseat) and the doors to the bedroom were closed. Candy saw me look at the couch and she said "that is where we will be". I asked if anyone was in the room and Candy said "yeah my sister is in there trying to sleep". So she leaves the room to go and pay for the room and guess who comes out of the bedroom. Not a sister, but a dude. Guy wasn't threatening or anything, I just politely left, immediately, he followed me out and asked for a cig (which I didn't have). I texted Candy as soon as I was down the road to let her know I would be leaving a review for what I felt was a scam. Got a reply "well shyt happens. I got a bf so what please just leave". Mind you, I was minutes down the road at this point. I told her I was long gone and for the next 10 minutes she sent me multiple texts telling me to leave her room, that I was still in there, etc. I had to send her a pic of the highway I was on to prove I wasn't in her room anymore. So I am guessing that maybe Candy may have been involved with "candy". Goes to show that these experiences can really vary across the board with these providers.

    Quote Originally Posted by AustinRamos1  [View Original Post]
    Had a bit of a skinny black girl kick, especially given my regular massage girl Chyna is gone / retired for the time being. I saw Lana Lapiz and I think the other girl's name is Candy? Anyway, both girls have their strengths and weaknesses. They were roommates (found that out after). Saw Lana before so set up appointment. Initial response was maybe 1 hour later. After which, comms were pretty good- maybe 10 minutes apart. One of the reasons I haven't seen my fav Skyy in months BTW. Sh*tty comms and lack of promptness can be a large turn off for me.

    Lana: great conversationalist, skinny, young, and looks like the pics. Prefers k9, as many providers do. Spitty, sloppy bbj to star which is awesome. Only detractor is hygiene.

    Candy: not much of a conversationalist. She can keep a conversation, but if you don't lead, I'm sure it will die off. Girl in the in the pics. Attractive. Bbj before cfs. Let's grade the performance. If you have no experience with top tier bbj providers, give her an 8/10. If you have experienced the top tier providers I have (Breezy, Breezi, Erin, Trailer Park Barbie, Jannie, Dallas, UTR Ashley, etc), I give a generous 6/10 as there's a couple 10/10's in terms of performance on that list. So above average 6/10 bbj before an amazing, non dead fish cfs on the couch, I would definitely recommend and repeat. Scratched the itch for a younger, petite black girl. Very good comms- talking 1 - 3 minute responses. In case I didn't say it, she gets into the cfs. She grinds into you with and matches your rhythm to maximize each thrust, it's crazy. To round things off, kitty is very tight and she squeezed more after the finish to juice the remainder into the bag. Wildly underrated technique.

    Lana:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...n/619213647798

    Candy:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/allen...e/430486865484

    Honorable mention to Bonnie. I won't post her ad bc she absolutely wasted my time. Pics are enticing but no. Terrible comms. Confirmed availability 2 hours after initial text. I respond within 10 minutes, then after 45 minutes of silence, inform her I am going with another provider so not to wait up. She responds 15 minutes after this saying "bye have goodnight". I won't be offering her a second chance. I won't be spending a penny nor a drop of gas on her.

    Honorable mention to this one: "Monai Marie" perhaps. I never asked her name but this is what the ad shows. I saw this one while in Southfield (Detroit area) on business a few weeks ago. Decided to add her to this review given the chosen topic. Hot, younger, black chick. Girl in the pics. Ultra skinny. Maybe 23? Not the loosest kitty but not tight. She can definitely take a pounding.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...pids/211769330

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape