Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 777 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 106 506 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 11654
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11579
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWarDoctor15  [View Original Post]
    Decided to head out again this Friday. I didn't get out until way later than usual but it was kind of worth the trip. Started out at OGD and it was pretty fucking barren. Saw one white girl in there with a decent body, shoulder length hair and glasses. She had a shorter dress type thing on so I think she might have just been hanging out or something but she was the only one worth a look at the time. OGD seriously needs to up their talent. It's more entertaining talking to the damn bartenders than it is half the girls there.

    Went to G String next and it was a little better. Petite black girl there named Naomi was super cute but I didn't grab her for any dances as I wanted to look around a bit (mistake). Chelsi was there but wasnt working at the time. Nothing else caught my eye so I split.

    Did the rounds back to OGD which was worse at about 1245. Tashawna was just getting in there and although she is a sure thing I wasn't wanting to settle just yet.

    Then back to Gspot again where I just so happened to find Chelsi actually dancing this time. Waited for her to get done with a VIP session then got her attention. Went back for two songs because it was probably the biggest disappointment of my strip club career. I don't know if she just caught a bad vibe from me or if she is usually so uninspired but it wasn't worth the wait. Going to have to let you guys weigh in on that one. Also wanted 40 a song. This is starting to be the norm that girls are quoting me give or take 5 to 10. They are definitely working at killing the 25 a song. Speaking of that saw the new signs at OGD go up about the barsides being 5 bucks. Seems like they got hit by the liquor board. Mia was none too happy about it.

    Finished the night off at G String again. Naomi was just leaving so I fucked up there. There was another AA girl named Indie that could have been a shot but it didn't work out. Half the dancers ended up leaving after a customer refused to pay a girl and got into a nice screaming match with the bartender (Purple Haze she's funny af). Then apparently a dancer ended up macing him out past th eback door? Was a fun time but it ruined the vibe for a bit. I ended up waiting too long and the only thing that was left was Remy. Too much extra weight for my taste but has some decent skill teasing during a dance. Ended up paying for songs plus about $. 2 for BBBJ. I got to get my head back in the game when it comes to negotiating with these girls. If she lost some weight she would actually be attractive.

    As always stay alert yall If you guys got any info on whether Gatsby's or any of the places down in Canton might be worth it let me know. Would be nice to cut down on the drive every now and then.
    How did the 5 a song have anything to do with the liquor board?

  2. #11578

    Friday Night Free For All

    Decided to head out again this Friday. I didn't get out until way later than usual but it was kind of worth the trip. Started out at OGD and it was pretty fucking barren. Saw one white girl in there with a decent body, shoulder length hair and glasses. She had a shorter dress type thing on so I think she might have just been hanging out or something but she was the only one worth a look at the time. OGD seriously needs to up their talent. It's more entertaining talking to the damn bartenders than it is half the girls there.

    Went to G String next and it was a little better. Petite black girl there named Naomi was super cute but I didn't grab her for any dances as I wanted to look around a bit (mistake). Chelsi was there but wasnt working at the time. Nothing else caught my eye so I split.

    Did the rounds back to OGD which was worse at about 1245. Tashawna was just getting in there and although she is a sure thing I wasn't wanting to settle just yet.

    Then back to Gspot again where I just so happened to find Chelsi actually dancing this time. Waited for her to get done with a VIP session then got her attention. Went back for two songs because it was probably the biggest disappointment of my strip club career. I don't know if she just caught a bad vibe from me or if she is usually so uninspired but it wasn't worth the wait. Going to have to let you guys weigh in on that one. Also wanted 40 a song. This is starting to be the norm that girls are quoting me give or take 5 to 10. They are definitely working at killing the 25 a song. Speaking of that saw the new signs at OGD go up about the barsides being 5 bucks. Seems like they got hit by the liquor board. Mia was none too happy about it.

    Finished the night off at G String again. Naomi was just leaving so I fucked up there. There was another AA girl named Indie that could have been a shot but it didn't work out. Half the dancers ended up leaving after a customer refused to pay a girl and got into a nice screaming match with the bartender (Purple Haze she's funny af). Then apparently a dancer ended up macing him out past th eback door? Was a fun time but it ruined the vibe for a bit. I ended up waiting too long and the only thing that was left was Remy. Too much extra weight for my taste but has some decent skill teasing during a dance. Ended up paying for songs plus about $. 2 for BBBJ. I got to get my head back in the game when it comes to negotiating with these girls. If she lost some weight she would actually be attractive.

    As always stay alert yall If you guys got any info on whether Gatsby's or any of the places down in Canton might be worth it let me know. Would be nice to cut down on the drive every now and then.

  3. #11577
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWarDoctor15  [View Original Post]
    It was probably around 1130 or later, but she was at OGD. I may have fucked up in my post. She said she is supposed to be there at 7 but was late that day. I know a lot of people say that Gspot and G-Strong is dangerous and I have seen the news stories in the past but I have never really had a problem there.
    At night at both it gets too tacky.

  4. #11576
    Quote Originally Posted by NavyGuy88  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info. Quick question, was Sara bar tending or dancing?
    She was just dancing at OGD. Told me she's a bartender for g string. So I guess she's doing bartending and sucking dudes off part time.

  5. #11575

    Lily

    Quote Originally Posted by Hotrodvfr  [View Original Post]
    I met Lilly on what she said was her first day. Pretty aggressive push for VIP. Fun times were had. I'm pretty sure she was on something. In addition to the spacey personality she was sweating and awful lot for a person as thin as she is. Will repeat.

    Brea had been my go to for awhile but I'm taking a brake, I can only deal with her in small doses but not much else around. I'll have to try to run down Shyloh for g-spot.
    I was hoping to catch some extras with Lily, but no hints or nothing. Who knows with how selective these girls can be at times.

  6. #11574

    Night shift

    Quote Originally Posted by DooMama7  [View Original Post]
    What time did you see TT? I usually avoid LC / GS like the plaque but will go out if it's not as tacky and dangerous as it usually is.
    It was probably around 1130 or later, but she was at OGD. I may have fucked up in my post. She said she is supposed to be there at 7 but was late that day. I know a lot of people say that Gspot and G-Strong is dangerous and I have seen the news stories in the past but I have never really had a problem there.

  7. #11573

    Sara OGD?

    Quote Originally Posted by NavyGuy88  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info. Quick question, was Sara bar tending or dancing?
    What days does Sara not bar tend and dance?

  8. #11572

    Thanks for the info

    Thanks for the info. Quick question, was Sara bar tending or dancing?

    Quote Originally Posted by Asmoth  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in G Spot and OGD because I had to be in Akron for an appointment today anyways.

    G spot was full of fatties and the only one worth a shit was a skinny black girl with fake tits whose name I can't remember, has some dances with her and she tried to jerk me off for the price of songs but her handjob game was unfortunately lacking so left unbusted.

    Move over to OGD and saw old bartender Sara, took her in the back and she sucked it like a champ for price of songs. Unfortunately I can't cum from blowjobs so while it felt good and was a great time, no bust there either.

    All in all still had fun but outside of those two, selection was horrible.

  9. #11571

    Akron daytime. Wednesday

    Stopped in G Spot and OGD because I had to be in Akron for an appointment today anyways.

    G spot was full of fatties and the only one worth a shit was a skinny black girl with fake tits whose name I can't remember, has some dances with her and she tried to jerk me off for the price of songs but her handjob game was unfortunately lacking so left unbusted.

    Move over to OGD and saw old bartender Sara, took her in the back and she sucked it like a champ for price of songs. Unfortunately I can't cum from blowjobs so while it felt good and was a great time, no bust there either.

    All in all still had fun but outside of those two, selection was horrible.

  10. #11570
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmoth  [View Original Post]
    In regards to the girls with orbiting men, whether it's a handler, boyfriend or whatever.

    Just walk up and tap her on the shoulder and say, "let me get some dances when you get a minute. ".

    They are paid to dance / fuck / suck etc, not to socialize with their boyfriend / dopeboy.

    I've had a few times where a boyfriend got shitty with me and I simply said, "Wow, you act like this when your girl is a stripper?" and they normally shut up.

    Stop being so passive and waiting for the girls to approach you, these bitches exist to serve us.
    That's usually the right way to approach it, to be honest. I've had girls at the club text me saying "It's so slow" when they're usually around a guy or on their phone just doing nothing. Sometimes they'll come up to you if they don't have anyone approaching them or if they're free, but sometimes you just have to be on the hunt yourself. Some of them like the initiative. It's a dog eat dog world at the clubs.

  11. #11569
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotrodvfr  [View Original Post]
    I've but in Brea more times than I can count. I nut in Sarah but she did not like it. She'll try to get you to go covered but will take it raw.
    Thank you sir, now I know what my new goals are LOL.

  12. #11568
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotrodvfr  [View Original Post]
    I've but in Brea more times than I can count. I nut in Sarah but she did not like it. She'll try to get you to go covered but will take it raw.
    I would definitely want to wrap that up with her.

  13. #11567
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWarDoctor15  [View Original Post]
    Headed out Thursday to see what I could find. Hit the normal spots. OGD was first up wasn't anything there worth it on the first run except for a girl with really long braid extensions, looked to be mixed possibly black and asian. Nice petite body with a cute little ass. Wore glasses. But like most she was attached at the hip to some dude. Left there and headed to G-Spot. Nothing that struck my attention since I am not really that into black chicks and the white girls that are there are absolutely hit, sloppy or should have hung up the heels 30 years ago. Headed over to G String (formerly Lucky Corner) and things looked a bit more promising. Skylar was there but spent the entire hour I was there talking to some guy while fanning herself from the death heat. The one I have been wanting to get some time with is Chelsi, pretty perfect body in my eyes as Akron dancers go but for the love of fuck it is the same thing every time. She will do one or two barside dances with someone then sit at the bar and ignore everyone while some dude orbits around her. I don't know if it's a boyfriend or a handler but it's really fucking annoying. Pretty sure she is on Seeking as Layah as well so maybe that would be a better avenue to get ahold of he rbut I'm not paying those fucking prices just to send a message on that site. Talked a bit with another dancer or two and they mentioned that Lily hasn't really been seen for a while since the last time she worked she just about OD'd. Remember any information these girls give me is just them talking and could be true or not. Decided I would go back to OGD and sit for a while but ended up talking to a decent looking AA girl there who goes by TT or Tee Tee or whatever I have no clue. Said she used to dance at Lusty's and has only been back dancing for about a week or so. Built well and older than she looks. Super nice though. Head partially shaved. Got a couple barside dances then went to the back. BBBJ that was pretty phenomenal if you like things a bit rougher which I do. Gave her about 120 even though she said around 100 I think, , but she was just that damn good. She was willing to go FS but I wasn't looking for that. Going to have to loosen up my preferences if the performance repeats.

    G String has a facebook now under Tha G-String where one of them tries to show what girls are there. From scoping out that page I kinda want to get to know Phoenix fom the pics. If anybody can point me to a white alt spinner unicorn I would be forever in your debt. Stay safe yall. This heat isn't doing anyone any favors and you don't want to get yourself caught under a whale with all that sweat goin on!
    What time did you see TT? I usually avoid LC / GS like the plaque but will go out if it's not as tacky and dangerous as it usually is.

  14. #11566

    Sara

    Quote Originally Posted by Hotrodvfr  [View Original Post]
    I've but in Brea more times than I can count. I nut in Sarah but she did not like it. She'll try to get you to go covered but will take it raw.
    I did not know Sara was FS. Guess I will have to take her to private next time thee.

  15. #11565
    Quote Originally Posted by ScratchDent  [View Original Post]
    So, never have actually hooked up with Brea. Does she mind much if you nut in her? I don't feel like a fight if she's hates it LOL, and has anyone been able to bust in Sarah yet? Was thinking of swing up tomorrow day but not even sure if any of the dumps are open.
    I've but in Brea more times than I can count. I nut in Sarah but she did not like it. She'll try to get you to go covered but will take it raw.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape