Thread: Agency Discussion and Review
+
Add Report
Results 76 to 90 of 899
-
07-21-26 13:30 #824Senior Member

Posts: 575If she is still here
I will set something up next week. Was she at least attractive?
Originally Posted by Otakuofjax
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-26 11:05 #823Senior Member

Posts: 28Kana Group from Vicky
There is a new ORG coming from savannah they been with them for 14 year. Kana Group they want to set up here again like they used to be here before. Booker told me it would be awesome if we can get back in JAX booker told me have incredible line they won't stay if no customers. Let me tell you about my date with vicky she is alot older than state on the post. The date cost 160 mario coin for hour that cheap compare to some of the other ORG. I did bbj with her. Her she was okay she know what she is doing. Service was better your STG girl we all been seeing. She ride like so good I pop instead. I felt bad she have no one to see her first day here. I hope they have better girl soon. But I don't know.
-
07-21-26 08:39 #822Senior Member

Posts: 28I wasn't able get a hold of kana group on adultsearch number but I able make a appointment in late morning today wish me luck I post a review for you guys.
Originally Posted by Solman816
[View Original Post]
Here the site https://skipthegames.com/posts/buffa...s/379382838739.
-
07-21-26 08:01 #821Senior Member

Posts: 454Nice find! I'm traveling atm and earliest I would be able to partake is this weekend. I may try but not sure, this time of year is stupid busy for me.
Originally Posted by Solman816
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-26 19:49 #820Senior Member

Posts: 575Kana asian group
I saw this advert from a traveling asian group that I had never seen post before. I did a little bit of research and there are some favorable reviews of their girls on USASG. Apparently they're not like the other traveling asian groups, their girls are relatively young and provide good service too. I don't know if I can pull the trigger this week, but I may be interested in doing so next week. If anyone hits it before I do then please share the experience.
https://adultsearch.com/us/fl/jackso...scorts/3861720
-
07-13-26 23:41 #819Senior Member

Posts: 123Love Zooey Too
I saw Zooey a few years back when she was at Spicy Girls (another NYC Favorite) Helen is at ILY and they just moved to a nice large apt in Midtown. Heading back next weekend. Might try something different. I have a couple of ladies I have been checking out. I Love New York!
Originally Posted by Tcxmo74
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-26 08:34 #818Senior Member

Posts: 185Knew the place when you said Helen. I got the NYC regularly and that has become my go to along with nyaf. My favorite there is Zooey.
Originally Posted by LoveToLaugh
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-26 22:56 #817Senior Member

Posts: 123Book your Tickets!
I'll hook you up. January 2020 I spent a week in Vagas hanging with an up and cumming adult film star (she's pretty famous now). Smart, funny and gorgeous. We spent 4 unforgettable nights together. Every encounter since then pales by comparison until this last trip. Save your sheckles cause it ain't cheap but worth every penny. DM me and I'll point you in the right direction.
Originally Posted by TobiNairobi71
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-26 07:52 #816Senior Member

Posts: 37We need to talk maybe I should change my up coming debauchery trip LA to LV! K girl playboyd models how did you score that bro! Come one now be a dude and help out a brother. I am another bro stick in this effed up city.
Originally Posted by LoveToLaugh
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-26 15:26 #815Senior Member

Posts: 454I can't wait. I had to take a break at the end of last year due to some health issues but I think I should be clear now and hopeful to see them reopen.
Originally Posted by Solman816
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-26 12:51 #814Senior Member

Posts: 575On a positive note
I texted the ATL Booker that was affiliated with BF. They said hopefully the Orlando KORG will be open in August. I know they will get a decent amount of traffic from Jax mongers. Let's keep them in Florida this time please. I know I'm almost remorseful that I didn't see them more to entice them to stay in Jax and I went all the time LOL.
-
07-08-26 08:51 #813Senior Member

Posts: 575You can always check out
The riff raff on STG. Jacksonville sucks. I will be making an Orlando trip soon. I hate Jacksonville so much LOL.
Originally Posted by SuperTrooper
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-26 07:46 #812Senior Member

Posts: 244Any other recs in jax?
Originally Posted by Kma2016
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-26 07:32 #811Senior Member

Posts: 454I don't think they have anyone active in Florida atm. They sort of seemed to pull out pretty quickly, pun intended 😁.
Originally Posted by SuperTrooper
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-26 06:55 #810Senior Member

Posts: 244Pitts Club
Hello! I use to visit BF once a week and since they have been gone haven't found anything until pitts club. Can anyone tell me where they are located and also is it an apt / condo or home?
Who is available this week? I checked on their site but a bit unclear.











Reply With Quote



