Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 7 of 959 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 57 107 507 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 14374
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14284
    Quote Originally Posted by DWaits  [View Original Post]
    Was on my way to pick up the kids after a WC watch party late last night. Pouring rain and I got the eyeballs when driving on Clark. Streets were empty because of the rain, hooked a you turn, rolled down the window. Asked if she did dates and she said yes, asked if she had a phone because I didn't have cash. No phone. White woman, missing teeth, not super skinny but had the user vibe. Said she's normally in that general area, which was near Clark and Lunt. She was walking south. Again, super heavy rain so she wasn't strolling. Seemed to be heading somewhere. Maybe from Howard to wherever. Anyway, seems to me that eye contact with women with user vibe is a good strategy in that area. I'm not usually out late enough, unfortunately.
    If she had red hair I might have seen her this morning, Clark and Albion around 10:15 am.

  2. #14283

    Looking for SW on foot

    Ok guys I love walking looking for SW and doing it outside love the hunt any area other than 5th got girls.

  3. #14282
    Quote Originally Posted by FaceGlazer2018  [View Original Post]
    Speaking of the younger Katie. Anyone know what she's been up to? Heard she got clean, fell off the wagon, then clean again. Texted her a few times and she said she doesn't do bjs anymore, then texted a few months later and she seemed open to see me again but she never followed through. Now she won't even respond but I know I'm not blocked because I've changed numbers. Some of the best head ever from that chick back in the day.
    Saw her about 3 weeks ago, she messaged me on snapchat, and then texted me, said she was out visiting her dad's near midway. I get the idea she's using again though but not desperate yet, she said past johns robbed her and mistreated her so she's only seeking out people she trusts currently.

  4. #14281
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 40
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive white knight drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    Keep this shit off the review threads. If you want to troll people keep it on the fight thread.

    A2

  5. #14280

    Rogers Park

    Was on my way to pick up the kids after a WC watch party late last night. Pouring rain and I got the eyeballs when driving on Clark. Streets were empty because of the rain, hooked a you turn, rolled down the window. Asked if she did dates and she said yes, asked if she had a phone because I didn't have cash. No phone. White woman, missing teeth, not super skinny but had the user vibe. Said she's normally in that general area, which was near Clark and Lunt. She was walking south. Again, super heavy rain so she wasn't strolling. Seemed to be heading somewhere. Maybe from Howard to wherever. Anyway, seems to me that eye contact with women with user vibe is a good strategy in that area. I'm not usually out late enough, unfortunately.

  6. #14279

    Sam

    Quote Originally Posted by MadRox69  [View Original Post]
    Ran into sam on the same side street dressed sexy again. Doped out af and she smelled like WTF the downfall has begun. Was clapping it and fuck that cat 🐈 smelled terrible I had to stop. She's with some white crackhead in a green tundra. Just a heads up.
    Did you use a condom or did she let you hit raw?

  7. #14278

    BSW Big Ass

    Saw this BSW off of 5th and jesus she was shaking some ass in a mini skirt no panties with her headphones in, had to come back around and ask said it was 40 for everything told her I'd come back for some rubbers but it looked like she wouldve went raw shouldve decided to do raw right there cause when I came back, a marked car was passing through and they all disappeared I was devasted.

  8. #14277
    Ran into sam on the same side street dressed sexy again. Doped out af and she smelled like WTF the downfall has begun. Was clapping it and fuck that cat 🐈 smelled terrible I had to stop. She's with some white crackhead in a green tundra. Just a heads up.

  9. #14276

    Too hot to wear clothes

    I was driving down Lawrence Avenue last night after Mexico won its World Cup game. Drove through the area where the admiral is and where the SW's hang out. Saw all kinds of women in skimpy clothing. I couldn't tell who was working and who was a civilian. I saw one tall Latina that I've never seen in the area before hanging out in front of the Chinese restaurant. Didn't make the loop around to see if she was working or not. There was some kind of altercation in front of the Mexican sports bars, there and suddenly 12 cops cars came flying down Lawrence from all directions.

  10. #14275
    Quote Originally Posted by Buggsy52  [View Original Post]
    The Katie from 47th Cicero. Younger girl you mean?
    Speaking of the younger Katie. Anyone know what she's been up to? Heard she got clean, fell off the wagon, then clean again. Texted her a few times and she said she doesn't do bjs anymore, then texted a few months later and she seemed open to see me again but she never followed through. Now she won't even respond but I know I'm not blocked because I've changed numbers. Some of the best head ever from that chick back in the day.

  11. #14274

    Savanah

    There was only one Savanah on the Midway Stroll.

    Savanah was an older, decent looking, slender, brunette WSW who was trailer park sexy. She recently had leg / hip issues.

    Her given first name was Katie.

    RIP Savanah.

  12. #14273

    Elusive Sam

    Was hoping to catch Sam without last night. Did a few laos and checked her usual spots and came up empty. I was driving down Fifth and the car ahead of me stops right at the entrance to Kilbourn and guess who jumps out? Sam. She looked fucking good. She was all dolled up in a tight halter top and short skirt and heels. She jumps out of the car and then scurries across to Kilbourn where she jumped into a parked green pickup truck with tints. I tried calling for her but she just keep going.

  13. #14272

    Spotted Russian Tanya

    Driving to work yesterday, spotted her on a bus bench near Div / Ful. She looked good from a distance but definitely strung out as she looked like she was nodding off. Didn't stop since I didnt have time and looked too strung out to be functional. But looked clean and hair was long and kept.

  14. #14271

    Did you just quote a post from 2 years ago?

    Quote Originally Posted by SpermedHer  [View Original Post]
    Sadly to say I heard that Savannah (Katie, cicero 47th) passed away. Nice person may she rest in peace.
    If it's the Savannah I'm thinking about she was older and just recently had like leg or hip surgery right?

  15. #14270
    Quote Originally Posted by SpermedHer  [View Original Post]
    Sadly to say I heard that Savannah (Katie, cicero 47th) passed away. Nice person may she rest in peace.
    The Katie from 47th Cicero. Younger girl you mean?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape