Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 91 to 105 of 14374
-
07-07-26 20:51 #14284Regular Member

Posts: 22If she had red hair I might have seen her this morning, Clark and Albion around 10:15 am.
Originally Posted by DWaits
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-26 15:02 #14283Regular Member

Posts: 3Looking for SW on foot
Ok guys I love walking looking for SW and doing it outside love the hunt any area other than 5th got girls.
-
07-04-26 23:57 #14282Senior Member

Posts: 263Saw her about 3 weeks ago, she messaged me on snapchat, and then texted me, said she was out visiting her dad's near midway. I get the idea she's using again though but not desperate yet, she said past johns robbed her and mistreated her so she's only seeking out people she trusts currently.
Originally Posted by FaceGlazer2018
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-26 00:08 #14281Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 40[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive white knight drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
Keep this shit off the review threads. If you want to troll people keep it on the fight thread.
A2
-
07-03-26 12:26 #14280Senior Member

Posts: 769Rogers Park
Was on my way to pick up the kids after a WC watch party late last night. Pouring rain and I got the eyeballs when driving on Clark. Streets were empty because of the rain, hooked a you turn, rolled down the window. Asked if she did dates and she said yes, asked if she had a phone because I didn't have cash. No phone. White woman, missing teeth, not super skinny but had the user vibe. Said she's normally in that general area, which was near Clark and Lunt. She was walking south. Again, super heavy rain so she wasn't strolling. Seemed to be heading somewhere. Maybe from Howard to wherever. Anyway, seems to me that eye contact with women with user vibe is a good strategy in that area. I'm not usually out late enough, unfortunately.
-
07-03-26 01:57 #14279Senior Member

Posts: 83Sam
Did you use a condom or did she let you hit raw?
Originally Posted by MadRox69
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-26 01:56 #14278Regular Member

Posts: 18BSW Big Ass
Saw this BSW off of 5th and jesus she was shaking some ass in a mini skirt no panties with her headphones in, had to come back around and ask said it was 40 for everything told her I'd come back for some rubbers but it looked like she wouldve went raw shouldve decided to do raw right there cause when I came back, a marked car was passing through and they all disappeared I was devasted.
-
07-02-26 00:40 #14277Senior Member

Posts: 66Ran into sam on the same side street dressed sexy again. Doped out af and she smelled like WTF the downfall has begun. Was clapping it and fuck that cat 🐈 smelled terrible I had to stop. She's with some white crackhead in a green tundra. Just a heads up.
-
07-01-26 11:52 #14276Senior Member

Posts: 1605Too hot to wear clothes
I was driving down Lawrence Avenue last night after Mexico won its World Cup game. Drove through the area where the admiral is and where the SW's hang out. Saw all kinds of women in skimpy clothing. I couldn't tell who was working and who was a civilian. I saw one tall Latina that I've never seen in the area before hanging out in front of the Chinese restaurant. Didn't make the loop around to see if she was working or not. There was some kind of altercation in front of the Mexican sports bars, there and suddenly 12 cops cars came flying down Lawrence from all directions.
-
06-30-26 12:39 #14275Senior Member

Posts: 297Speaking of the younger Katie. Anyone know what she's been up to? Heard she got clean, fell off the wagon, then clean again. Texted her a few times and she said she doesn't do bjs anymore, then texted a few months later and she seemed open to see me again but she never followed through. Now she won't even respond but I know I'm not blocked because I've changed numbers. Some of the best head ever from that chick back in the day.
Originally Posted by Buggsy52
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-26 18:45 #14274Senior Member

Posts: 95Savanah
There was only one Savanah on the Midway Stroll.
Savanah was an older, decent looking, slender, brunette WSW who was trailer park sexy. She recently had leg / hip issues.
Her given first name was Katie.
RIP Savanah.
-
06-27-26 11:33 #14273Senior Member

Posts: 323Elusive Sam
Was hoping to catch Sam without last night. Did a few laos and checked her usual spots and came up empty. I was driving down Fifth and the car ahead of me stops right at the entrance to Kilbourn and guess who jumps out? Sam. She looked fucking good. She was all dolled up in a tight halter top and short skirt and heels. She jumps out of the car and then scurries across to Kilbourn where she jumped into a parked green pickup truck with tints. I tried calling for her but she just keep going.
-
06-26-26 10:09 #14272Senior Member

Posts: 172Spotted Russian Tanya
Driving to work yesterday, spotted her on a bus bench near Div / Ful. She looked good from a distance but definitely strung out as she looked like she was nodding off. Didn't stop since I didnt have time and looked too strung out to be functional. But looked clean and hair was long and kept.
-
06-24-26 19:07 #14271Senior Member

Posts: 53Did you just quote a post from 2 years ago?
If it's the Savannah I'm thinking about she was older and just recently had like leg or hip surgery right?
Originally Posted by SpermedHer
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-26 17:20 #14270Senior Member

Posts: 1056The Katie from 47th Cicero. Younger girl you mean?
Originally Posted by SpermedHer
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






