Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 706 to 720 of 18429
-
07-08-26 00:25 #17724Senior Member

Posts: 274As weird as it sounds, she'll do anything but fucking LOL. You got to give it to her for being unique there.
Originally Posted by NovaNova
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-26 00:23 #17723Senior Member

Posts: 274She's gone
Profile deleted.
Originally Posted by BuckNaked84
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-26 00:21 #17722Senior Member

Posts: 274Was talking to her for awhile and even agreed on ppm (I think we landed on 500) but scheduling didn't work out. She seems like a sweet girl, comms were bit slow though.
Originally Posted by BuckNaked84
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-26 22:14 #17721Senior Member

Posts: 490She was off the site for a bit and just came back on recently but looks like she took her profile down again. She's pretty but she literally "just lays there". It was boring. And she has 2 semi-deflated balloons probably from weight loss. But at least she's real. She was a one and done for me.
Originally Posted by BuckNaked84
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-26 21:24 #17720Senior Member

Posts: 99I have two acct (one paid and one free) she is not available on either.
Originally Posted by BuckNaked84
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-26 21:17 #17719Regular Member

Posts: 4Any updates
Anyone seen either of these two:
Ashley.
I've been chatting with her off and on for a few weeks now and she seems pretty cool. Plenty flirtatious text between the two and she's been wanting to meet but our schedules have not lined up. Going to try to link up next week for a drink and go from there. Has anyone seen her before? Is she worth the effort or should I take our schedules not lining up as a sign to just move on. These way too much potential out there to be stuck on one LOL.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...2-302fc9a8bec4
Kryssie.
She reached out and we've been messaging this past week. Seems cool! We're meeting up this Friday so wanted to see if anyone one has any experience with this one or has seen before.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...6-c5bf7e635ea3
-
07-07-26 21:11 #17718Banned Member

Posts: 107She deleted the profile
Profile no longer there. It's not you.
Originally Posted by BuckNaked84
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-26 20:33 #17717Senior Member

Posts: 274Karla can be had for another 100, if you are looking for some date to we pork with. To be honest, that definitely her ceiling though. I wouldn't go past 400/450 range.
Originally Posted by Grasshopping
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-26 20:22 #17716Regular Member

Posts: 1If it is
If it is her amazon goes to Dubai.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-26 17:42 #17715Senior Member

Posts: 368Not active right now!
Been trying to get with this chick for quite awhile. Multiple new phone #'s, random texts of "hey"; actually spoke on the phone with her at one point and thought she was on her way from Bethesda! She's flakier than I am LOL!!
Originally Posted by BuckNaked84
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-26 21:47 #17714Senior Member

Posts: 490Nataliyaa.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...e-c24974b7e1dc
Face is ok but she's a BBW. I'm guessing she's 180+ lbs at 5'2". Didn't discuss anything with her after seeing her photos. Just not for me.
Melissa.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...5-c20f50c40a3b
Looking for online arrangement only.
Karla.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...0-62f233408b6e
Never had intention to meet her but chatted with her just for shots and giggles and gather Intel. I offered 350 and that wasn't enough for her. She was very polite though. I didn't feel like wasting more time after.
Happy hunting!
-
07-06-26 18:08 #17713Senior Member

Posts: 382Asha
Anyone see Asha?
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...0-c545ea2d3b9f
-
07-06-26 15:08 #17712Senior Member

Posts: 382Profile active, or am I blocked?
Imira (Jen).
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...b-46cc754d8282
Tia.
-
07-06-26 13:52 #17711Senior Member

Posts: 1064Livl
https://fapello.com/lanzii/
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...c-31b7f574db5e
Same person or nah.
Another thirsty Jewish girl.
-
07-06-26 13:29 #17710Senior Member

Posts: 232Yeah I used to visit the clubs in RVA. I personally hate strip clubs. I did take one home. I personally think the success rate is way to low to be reliable source to hit some ass. I tip my hat to guys who can pull it off though.
Originally Posted by NovaNova
[View Original Post]
On a complete side note, I did end up meeting Bunny. Yes I know few don't want to hear updates. But I got to got curious what all the fuss was about. I'm still kinda confused. Thought the session went really well. I had absolutely zero issue. She seems like a decent girl. She didn't budge on anything (price and CFS) but I needed to bust. If she actually budged on those, I might repeat. But overall good time. She must've pissed some of why'all off I guess. But YMMV right?
Stay safe brothers.











Reply With Quote





