Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 31 of 1214 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 81 131 531 1031 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 465 of 18209
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17759

    Debbie does Orlando, July 18,19th,20th

    Coming in town this weekend only, a former local favorite will be here early Saturday through Monday AM at the latest. She is looking to live up to her namesake.

    She is going to be hosting at her hotel. $. 5 hr BBBJ / CFS date, upcharges $ each for BBFS or anal. She said she's been practicing the anal and it's comfortable for her now.

    Please DM for scheduling info, prior number will not get you on schedule. Expected start time around 10-11 am Saturday till Monday. See attached pics! Issues posting pics at this time, but coming soon.

  2. #17758
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky2019  [View Original Post]
    Anyone still go see her or not anymore after whatever happened with them and everyone still paying high prices even they are not normal no more?
    Saw her today. She had to take some time off for herself. Very good time overall. Forgot it was a service at all. Not a clock watcher. Chatted for a long time about life. Grabbed some lunch after and dropped her home. Very chill girl just to hang around with. She's seems to be getting a bit choosy who she sees now.

  3. #17757

    Thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky2019  [View Original Post]
    I finally had a chance to meet with SarahMaitland. She's sweet lady and had great time with her. Price is good also.
    The pleasure was all mine!

  4. #17756
    Senior Member


    Posts: 158
    Quote Originally Posted by RLP68  [View Original Post]
    Was working on Wednesday in Orlando and who do I see CSB shopping in a Publix with a much older man. Not that I give a shit but If you ben around this is absolutely Dani 2. 0. SlimShady96 is 100% correct. Shit is crazy. He actually went to her parents house and asked for permission to take her to his house. Her words not mine, I miss that tight box when she got off the streets.

    Use to pick her up at her parents house and fuck her for hours at the old Melody hotel for $60. Dam I miss that ass.
    Here is a pic of Danis ass from 5 yrs ago. Enjoy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20200905_103629.jpg‎  

  5. #17755

    SarahMaitland

    I finally had a chance to meet with SarahMaitland. She's sweet lady and had great time with her. Price is good also.

  6. #17754
    Senior Member


    Posts: 158

    CSB update

    Quote Originally Posted by SlimShady96  [View Original Post]
    When he brought her back to our lovely city, he tricked her by saying he had a new puppy in his basement for her, the door locked behind her and she's still there today. This is Dani chapter 2 with this guy, he's honing his craft. SS96.
    Was working on Wednesday in Orlando and who do I see CSB shopping in a Publix with a much older man. Not that I give a shit but If you ben around this is absolutely Dani 2. 0. SlimShady96 is 100% correct. Shit is crazy. He actually went to her parents house and asked for permission to take her to his house. Her words not mine, I miss that tight box when she got off the streets.

    Use to pick her up at her parents house and fuck her for hours at the old Melody hotel for $60. Dam I miss that ass.

  7. #17753

    Michele 1 L

    Quote Originally Posted by JSalami  [View Original Post]
    How can I reach out or get in contact with Michele 1 L? I have seen JerseyGirl and SarahMaitland in the past and I'm sure they can absolutely vouch for me. Always a gentleman and zero drama. She's been on my wanting to try list. Any recs? Thanks in advance.
    Since you've seen Jersey and Sarah Maitland, have one of them put in a good word for you. I would do it ASAP because you want to ride that Pony.

  8. #17752

    Basement

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStudOrl  [View Original Post]
    Yo Rich5 when you bringing our little cuban snowbunny back man?! Miss that sweetheart.
    When he brought her back to our lovely city, he tricked her by saying he had a new puppy in his basement for her, the door locked behind her and she's still there today. This is Dani chapter 2 with this guy, he's honing his craft. SS96.

  9. #17751
    Quote Originally Posted by JSalami  [View Original Post]
    How can I reach out or get in contact with Michele 1 L? I have seen JerseyGirl and SarahMaitland in the past and I'm sure they can absolutely vouch for me. Always a gentleman and zero drama. She's been on my wanting to try list. Any recs? Thanks in advance.
    You reach out to Sarah or Jersey and ask them if they will vouch for you both will do it no issues from what I heard.

  10. #17750

    Csb

    Yo Rich5 when you bringing our little cuban snowbunny back man?! Miss that sweetheart.

  11. #17749

    Michele screen

    Quote Originally Posted by JSalami  [View Original Post]
    How can I reach out or get in contact with Michele 1 L? I have seen JerseyGirl and SarahMaitland in the past and I'm sure they can absolutely vouch for me. Always a gentleman and zero drama. She's been on my wanting to try list. Any recs? Thanks in advance.
    One of them basically have to forward your info to her. If its been a while you'll probably need to see one of them again. I can't remember for sure if they give you her number or just give you the ok its been so long LOL.

  12. #17748

    Sophia

    Thanks to Ghost Rider for contact info. Not much can be said that has not been posted, she is a keeper will definitely repeat.

  13. #17747
    Quote Originally Posted by FireFucker  [View Original Post]
    I had the distinct pleasure of meeting Michele 1 L thanks to the referral from Jersey. Comms were good nice in call location. She texted me and we set up a date and time. On my arrival she texted me her appt # and how to get to it. Needless to say I was nervous LOL read so many great reviews of her. I am here to tell you the are all true. She is a hott spinner. Met me at the door with little school gurl type outfit looking hott I could feel that jr was agreeing and ready to play. Chatted for a bit to get to know each other. Then she slowly approached me and I could tell talk Time was over. Nice sensual DFK to start. Exploring each other's bodies. Nice breast and pierced nipples. Layed her down on the bed and had to taste her. Then it was her turn and her BBJ skills are above par and almost lost it but I wanted to feel her. She climbed on top and slowly lowered herself down on jr. Needless to say I didn't last long. Cleaned up and laid there and chatted for a bit. Dressed hug and kiss out the door. I will definitely put her in my UTR rotation.

    Stay safe 🔥.
    How can I reach out or get in contact with Michele 1 L? I have seen JerseyGirl and SarahMaitland in the past and I'm sure they can absolutely vouch for me. Always a gentleman and zero drama. She's been on my wanting to try list. Any recs? Thanks in advance.

  14. #17746

    Michele

    Quote Originally Posted by FireFucker  [View Original Post]
    I had the distinct pleasure of meeting Michele 1 L thanks to the referral from Jersey. Comms were good nice in call location. She texted me and we set up a date and time. On my arrival she texted me her appt # and how to get to it. Needless to say I was nervous LOL read so many great reviews of her. I am here to tell you the are all true. She is a hott spinner. Met me at the door with little school gurl type outfit looking hott I could feel that jr was agreeing and ready to play. Chatted for a bit to get to know each other. Then she slowly approached me and I could tell talk Time was over. Nice sensual DFK to start. Exploring each other's bodies. Nice breast and pierced nipples. Layed her down on the bed and had to taste her. Then it was her turn and her BBJ skills are above par and almost lost it but I wanted to feel her. She climbed on top and slowly lowered herself down on jr. Needless to say I didn't last long. Cleaned up and laid there and chatted for a bit. Dressed hug and kiss out the door. I will definitely put her in my UTR rotation.

    Stay safe 🔥.
    She's definitely one of the best we have in this area. I don't see her near enough. I need to make a date LOL.

  15. #17745

    Michele 1 L

    I had the distinct pleasure of meeting Michele 1 L thanks to the referral from Jersey. Comms were good nice in call location. She texted me and we set up a date and time. On my arrival she texted me her appt # and how to get to it. Needless to say I was nervous LOL read so many great reviews of her. I am here to tell you the are all true. She is a hott spinner. Met me at the door with little school gurl type outfit looking hott I could feel that jr was agreeing and ready to play. Chatted for a bit to get to know each other. Then she slowly approached me and I could tell talk Time was over. Nice sensual DFK to start. Exploring each other's bodies. Nice breast and pierced nipples. Layed her down on the bed and had to taste her. Then it was her turn and her BBJ skills are above par and almost lost it but I wanted to feel her. She climbed on top and slowly lowered herself down on jr. Needless to say I didn't last long. Cleaned up and laid there and chatted for a bit. Dressed hug and kiss out the door. I will definitely put her in my UTR rotation.

    Stay safe 🔥.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape