Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 406 to 420 of 39995
-
07-07-26 02:09 #39590Regular Member

Posts: 24Massage Clinic Tina
Have some extra cash this week so I have been making the rounds. Had a nice little session at Harmony last Wednesday with Nana. Review in the Norridge thread. Grabbing some lunch at Superdawg and checked the map on my phone for massages nearby. Saw massage clinic is open till 9:30. Anything open after 9 pm is usually a tell tale sign there is more going on. Looked at the street view on maps and saw a very visible from window that gave me doubts. Usually these places have blinds that block the view of inside. Questioning my choice I quick looked up RubMaps and saw over a 100 reviews which solidified my decision. Called ahead and they said come on in. It's a Korean place so. 8 for 45 min massage and 15 min table shower.
Got Tina. 5'4" with a great body in a tight purple dress. Beautiful face and very very good English. I was able to talk to her without any translation app like a normal human being. Table shower was standard. Nothing to write home about. Cleaned me very well with teasing but nothing above standard practice to make it stand out. Back to the room and like always I leave 1. 6 on the table while she leaves to clean the shower. I have yet to have them see the cash and try and negotiate up when it's already laid out. Pretty good massage. Good pressure with hands and forearms. Used the bars to back walk to really get some pressure going. After 30 or so minutes of massage the light tickling and teasing started. After about 5 minutes of teasing she spread my cheeks and started to rim. Really really well I might add.
She is a 30 something short with natural b cups. Pretty face and in great shape. Fully shaved and ready to have some fun. On the flip there was some nipple play, a little titty fucking, and then slipped the rubber on with her mouth. She can take it. Great skills and didn't seem to mind when I pushed her head down to get junior all the way back to the tonsils. I'm not bigger than 6 so it may vary for larger gents. Followed with some 69. Shaved and tasty kitty. Slid down for some RCG. She is tight and shallow. Could feel myself hitting the cervix. Switched to CG, then more DATY, had her shaking, wish and on to doggy. Very vocal and enthusiastic. Blew in the bag. Hot towel cleanup and she said she is the worst of the 4 working there and I should come back to try the others. Felt like hubris to me as it was a very good session. Recommend her and this spot. I will be back to check out more of the line up.
-
07-06-26 23:14 #39589Senior Member

Posts: 139Selena at Sxl
I was in town and stopped by Sxl. I asked for Apple but she was busy and I couldn't wait so I saw Selena. She has a cute face but a bit older late 30's? Early 40's. She delivered a great full body massage with lots of teasing toward the end. On the flip she asked if I wanted her naked, of course I did. She had a youthful body. Tight stomach and nice natural small B's. She asked me what I wanted and I said BBBJ and CFS. She never even tried to negotiate a tip. Great BBBJ with nice hand action. We did 69 and she let me FIA. Cover went on, I didn't t last long at all and she took my full load CIM. She never complained and was open to DFK and she didn't have bad breath at all. I was there almost the full 60 minutes. No complaints and I would repeat.
Is she the same Selena discussed on these board that used to be at West River?
-
07-06-26 22:19 #39588Senior Member

Posts: 44Amanda Spa at W Grand Ave and and Hamlin Ave
Back in town for some vaca starting with the 4th weekend. I wandered in ahead of the holiday intending to get some Asian pussy. It was actually a nice surprise that I drew a Latina, a change of pace. She called herself Luisa (Venezuelan, 27-28,5'0" 105, B cups, shaved kitty, cute GND face, brown eyes, shoulder length dirty blonde hair) and led me to a room.
When we got there I started a little small talk since I speak decent Spanish and I asked her where she was from. She said Venezuela and I told her that explains why she was so hot because Venezuelan girls are the best. I think she liked that because it got a smile out of her. Of course I was buttering her up a bit but I definitely liked her little body. I gave her $200 so she counted the money and gave me the ok before ducking out.
I got undressed and wrapped myself up in a towel. She came back with some supplies (cover and lube) but set them aside for later before leading me to the shower.
Once we got there I hung up my towel and started face down. She got undressed and started lathering me up. Then she hopped on for a body slide, slithering all over my back. After a rinse I flipped. She started lathering me up again and hopped on for another slide. This time I had my hands free so I could grope her. I grabbed her ass so I could work some P2 P. Then I pulled her down for some DFK. She hopped off to rinse us both and hit me with a BBBJ preview. That got me excited for our return to the room.
When we arrived I sat on the edge and pulled her onto my lap so I could suck on her titties for a bit. Then she pushed me down and started* sucking my cock again. I told her I wanted to 69 so we maneuvered into the position. We both worked a combination. She did the BJ / HJ and I used my finger while I licked her.
When we had gotten enough of the oral foreplay she reached for the cover and lube. She applied both and took my cock into her. She started riding slowly and I reached up to squeeze her tits. When she picked up the pace I shifted my grip to her ass. She was doing a pretty good job but I wanted to control things so I got on top. I slowed the pace and stole some more DFK. I started going deep and holding the stroke with pressure. Then I started to pound her. I reared up and went into jackhammer mode. She gave me the theatric shout out of, "Oh! Mi amor!" I spewed my juice in the bag.
She took away the toxic waste and came back to clean me up with a hot towel. She helped me get dressed and walked me out. She gave me a hug and kiss goodbye. I headed out as a pleased customer.
-
07-06-26 16:57 #39587Senior Member

Posts: 112Sound Spa
Was in walking distance Saturday night high as a kite and had a couple shots of tequila. Decided to try sound spa on cicero out. Have to apologize in advance that I do not remember this girls name at all but it was an overall decent experience.
Get there and finish off my last cup of tequila before ringing the bell and popping some tic tacs. Mid 30's+ girl opens the door but the dark lights had me thinking she was younger. She has this "ditzy" walk when leading me to the room like some dumb 20's something blonde & that was a turn on idk why LOL Decently petite body with some nice tits. As we're discussing payment I see that she's not in her 20's but older, but still very attractive. Settle on a Benjamin and a half for a hhr (the entire area is a benji and 2 Jackson's for a hhr so I would've walked if she wanted anymore than that just out of respect for the hobby).
We get down to business. I've already discussed her body. She gets on her knees and proceeeds to give me one of the greatest CBJ's I've had in a while from an Asian. No teeth, good suction, licking, deep throating her self. I'm talking the works. This girl can suck a fucking dick. I do dislike that it seems they hate getting sloppy as she went and spit into the garbage can. Smh LOL. Anyway, we get into standing mish and I get even harder feeling that warmth from her pussy on my hand as I'm putting it in. She's pretty tight so Nice and slow rhythm into a rhythmic pounding. I start getting the tale tell signs that she's really actually about to cum. Stomach is showing her breathing, she opens her eyes to look at me and bam, vagina walls start clenching and she's wiggling around, cumming. Thankfully the floors are carpeted or I woulda slipped and busted my shit LOL. Now, here goes the best part. Her 2nd orgasm I'm doing some dumb scooting-while-standing-thrusting motion to make sure I'm hitting her g spot. This girl legit squirts on my thigh. I'm high and drunk and forgot women can squirt so I step back then realize what happened. She curls up saying "thank you baby" laughing LOL. Well Enough of me writing and stroking my ego, after she gets hers, I turn her over into doggy. I don't like her bacne but she's got a nice ass. I'm talking shit cause I like to do that with non English girls sometimes and blow in the bag. She thanks me again while we clean up and I'm omw to get a m&m mcflurry.
Will definitely repeat just wished I remembered her damn name in case someone else opens the door. Also going to see if her realizing she'll probably squirt again will get me a discount. I can afford to fuck I'm going to do it just for fun LOL.
-
07-04-26 15:15 #39586Senior Member

Posts: 989Archer Not-So-Perfect
I noticed that Ashland Perfect is closed with a yellow sticker and Archer Spa has gone dark and is not responding to texts.
-
07-04-26 12:39 #39585Regular Member

Posts: 23Clc
Went to CLC a few days ago. Wound up with Tiffany.
She is an attractive woman, with a respectable pair of C's.
Pretty standard fair for the shower (moderate teasing) and so-so massage.
She put in a lot of effort, but it just wasn't very therapeutic.
She's more on the outgoing side then many of these ladies, and I believe she was actually trying to make me feel the was a connection.
Even though that was a nice change, it did feel kind of forced.
Opted for a CBJ. She did provide a decent blow-job.
That was the good news.
Unfortunately, she repeatedly shut down almost all roaming. Would not allow playing with her tits.
Would not allow playing with her butt, and I wasn't even trying to shove in a finger.
So, even though I appreciate having my dick in a cute woman's mouth, I will not repeat.
And, really, if a lady doesn't want some strange guy slobbering on her tits, she's in the wrong line of work.
-
07-03-26 17:00 #39584Senior Member

Posts: 112Shiiiit I was going to hit this spot this weekend 😳 might have to leave NW side spots alone for a while fuck that.
Originally Posted by Chiran
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-26 13:10 #39583Senior Member

Posts: 370Did they round up the shills?
Originally Posted by Chiran
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-26 13:08 #39582Regular Member

Posts: 9Coral Spa
Has anyone checked out Coral Spa recently? Its on 63rd st.
In between cicero and pulaski. I went years ago and pulled a young decent looking girl and then a middle aged mid looking woman, both asian. I haven't been back since. Any intel would be great.
-
07-03-26 10:32 #39581Regular Member

Posts: 64VIVI. Sunny or Unwind
My man try ViVi she is at Unwind M-W and Sunny on Halsted T-F she is appointment only she is a licensed massage therapist and has the best L1 in town.
Originally Posted by Jorgecazares2
[View Original Post]
Hope this helps and your looking really good rates here 40-45 house plus 80-100 for tip from a very cute under 30 girl.
-
07-03-26 10:19 #39580Regular Member

Posts: 22I'm going to try out a couple of the Rogers Park places next week, but if someone can recommend an alternative spot where I can get L1 from someone that'll let me suck on their tits during, I'd appreciate it.
-
07-03-26 10:15 #39579Senior Member

Posts: 256Laura who used to work at CLM is on Xclusive, so I think they are legit?
Originally Posted by Jost312
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-26 22:10 #39578Regular Member

Posts: 3Chicago Spa LLC Raided
I tried to stop by this spot right now on Armitage and rang the Ring Camera at the door. FOUR COPS opened the door and asked if I wanted to come inside. I said nope and walked away. So just a heads up for anybody looking into this place.
As I'm typing this, I am now noticing the I marked cop car parked in front of the building on the street.
-
07-02-26 18:46 #39577Senior Member

Posts: 42Greenlight Spa
I don't know where you coming from, but for me this became my favorite place when I drove from west side of wrigley. So far got two different Asian there and both times they are great. One I did not ask for the name the other is Amy.
Originally Posted by YuhColoy
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-26 16:09 #39576Regular Member

Posts: 2L1 With Lots of Teasing
Hello guys. I've been working out a lot and my back is all fucked up. Do why'all know of any spots that give solid massages with a good L1 finish. I really just want a good HJ and am using the sore back as an excuse.









Reply With Quote






