Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 616 to 630 of 18417
-
05-02-26 13:46 #17802Senior Member

Posts: 33I wonder.
I wonder if we start to ask for different girls or the "Line Up" if it might give us a better view of the roster. Or if they would do that.
Originally Posted by VanillaStick
[View Original Post]
In NYC, (when I go visit) normally the girls all line up to greet you. So It is all out int eh open real quick.
Just a thought.
-
05-01-26 18:40 #17801Senior Member

Posts: 1136T Spa Cherry Busted
Well, I finally busted my cherry on T spa this afternoon. I should have gone when they first opened, I became aware 2 weeks after but didn't have the money. New job now, more money. I'll have to say that I was disappointed, I guess I'm working with the new line up and whoever responds to text says come on in, no busy 5 girls available you can pick one. I get there and I can't tell if the lot is full or not. A lot of cars, but mostly towards the street so I assumed they were from the business next door, one car further back beside the spa. So, I think maybe someone got there in the 5 minutes between my call and arrival. Ring the bell, which I don't like waiting outside, I don't mind if there is a foyer but hanging outside for 30 seconds seems like 10 minutes. Linda answers the door and takes me back to the room. I don't know if she's a working girl or Mamason. I ask but she doesn't speak or understand less than very basic English. She left the room so I thought maybe she would be back with options as I wasn't initially attracted to Linda, she was a little thick for me, I was hoping for a petite girl. I'd say she's 5'4"-5'5" at least 130-140 lbs. She came back alone so I guess I don't get to choose. She asks if I want 30 minutes, I'm not a 30-minute guy so I ask for an hour she says $70, I say what about TS, oh you want table shower, so with that comment I chose to possibly have the table shower after the session so she kept my $80. I laid the tip out on the table in view on the table, and she just starts lightly rubbing and squeezing my back, no massage at all. So, I flip over and what you want discussion begins and I point to the table and she says, oh for me, yes. She goes and gets the supplies and come back undresses and gets on the table and squirts something in her mouth, I didn't like it, it burnt my pecker. I was a rather boring BBBJ so I swapped positions with her and made her happy, on went the condom and mish, then her on top for cg after about 3 minutes she's complaining about taking too long she's tired and fanning herself. I told her to finish with BBBJCIM, so she sort of did that. Finished up in 25 minutes, she started to clean me up to scoot me out. I reminded her of the table shower, off we go. The shower was cold as ice, not sure if it's better earlier in the morning but she had it turned all the way too hot. Got back to the room and still had 20 minutes left of my hour and she handed me my clothes.
I'm thankful we at least have something but disappointed this is all we have. My visit with LuLu at Crown was actually better full hour but still was left completely unfulfilled. She introduced me to the other girls on the way out, sort of, no names. Just opened the curtain and all waved. There was one there I would like to see. She was darker skin, very petite, but they didn't say their names, but the others didn't look worth a visit to me.
-
04-30-26 18:01 #17800Senior Member

Posts: 1136You might be referring to Ocean Spa on Lebanon PK. I wouldn't advise it. I went when they first opened, I don't recall the TS then but I got a pretty massage, towards the end she was trying the tease to get me to extend to 90 minutes but I'm aware of how that works. So I took my 60 and left with a decent massage. I was in the mood for a good massage thought I would try it again. I had a different person the massage wasn't good but she kept grazing the boys from behind. This was different than before so I thought it might go somewhere. She asked if I wanted a table shower, first I said no, but she continued to graze Frank and beans and she poured way too much oil and she said it was a 15 min TS, so I decided to go for thinking she might do the finish in there for a better clean up. I was wrong, the shower lasted about 5 minutes and was worse than the massage.
Originally Posted by MonkeyNutwoot
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-26 13:59 #17799Senior Member

Posts: 33Good to know, and will avoid.
Thanks for the info. I had not seen them yet but I am a curious person.
Originally Posted by TnMassage
[View Original Post]
I probably would have tried one.
Now I know, and Knowing is half the battle.
-
04-30-26 13:00 #17798Senior Member

Posts: 48I could be wrong but I think you meant Mu Spa. If so, they have two locations. Hermitage and Hendersonville both are completely worthless. Nothing more than a light tease. There have been some reports of people that are stuck through five or six visits finally getting lucky but don't know why anyone would do that! LOL.
Originally Posted by MonkeyNutwoot
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-26 12:39 #17797Senior Member

Posts: 101My Spa Hermitage
Was driving through Hermitage and saw this place. Did a little looking and saw they offered a table shower. Just wondering if anyone has visited here and any extras available?
-
04-29-26 13:19 #17796Senior Member

Posts: 828I don't travel around for this so I'm the worst one to answer. But you probably have some sort of vibe after doing this so much that they can tell you probably expect something and if they are the type, you'll get it. It's also possible that since you were traveling you just happened to run across a known spot that was guaranteed and didn't know it.
Originally Posted by CaptainY
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-26 12:39 #17795Senior Member

Posts: 48I had "Jessie". Younger spinner type. Only been once here. Others may have more info than me about what is available.
Originally Posted by APriceToupee
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-26 12:08 #17794Senior Member

Posts: 128Dumb Question re Spas
For the AMPs and Spas we talk about on here, it's obvious (from the TOFTT reports that we post) what you are getting at the 45 minute mark. I'm always a little bit curious, though, how some of the below-the-radar spas know that a customer is "down" for funny business.
A few months ago, I was out of town, in the northwest, and I couldn't find the city's local version of USASG. After some misses on STG ads (everything was closed), I found a listing online for a place simply known as "Name of Town- Asian Spa. " It seemed totally legit. New construction. Marketing geared toward couples and no reference to explicit services or "sexy" providers. Thinking that the worst that could happen, I'd get a very competent massage, I booked an hour, but with a table shower. When I made the reservation, the person was very clear that I wanted an hour for myself and not a couple's massage. This was in the early afternoon on a weekday.
When I got there, it all seemed like a legit spa. Nothing out of the ordinary in any way. Table shower with no funny business; back and leg massage the same.
Then, on the flip, after a little bit of massage, the provider simply gave a happy ending. No real discussion, ask, or negotiation.
I'm a total scoundrel, so I had no problem, but is this all more common or simply unspoken? Not complaining, but I'm sort of used to going to certain places for certain things and was surprised. Does anybody else know if this is normal?
-
04-29-26 09:46 #17793Senior Member

Posts: 33Good information on T.
Thanks.
I myself have not had a Shower / Wash before service in Nash, since CCG was in service.
I'll ask for that in the next time I'm there.
-
04-29-26 08:35 #17792Regular Member

Posts: 13Sent you a pm.
Originally Posted by APriceToupee
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-26 08:08 #17791Senior Member

Posts: 44Angelik
So, who is at Angelik now? I messaged for a massage and the girl said she is Rachael. RM has a very good review for a Lisa at Angelik.
Originally Posted by KTownCowboy
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-26 00:50 #17790Senior Member

Posts: 828T Spa Lina / Linda
I went digging for a review that mentioned her. This is less of a reply and more of a reference LOL. The quietunfold site has a listing of Linda so am mentioning that but who knows if they are really keeping it current haha.
Originally Posted by HermanPike
[View Original Post]
Anyway, I decided to return to T after a long time. I didn't much care either way but I figured, raining, might make it less popular. But no, someone walked in right before me. Figured that meant I missed out on Sasa or Sophia. But I decided I'd just take whoever was there. Well I get claimed by the next one, I didn't ask her name until the end but this was Lina. Anyway, usual visit to the room, ask for an hour and a table shower this time. Table shower was reasonably thorough but nothing special for me in there as usual. Still I was good with a no effort on my part clean LOL.
Back to room. Massage was less impressive than the usual standard. I think she wanted to kinda rush to part 2 but well I'm stubborn and my body is too LOL. So eventually she worked a bit more, gave some more pressure and I did finally get into it. Some tease at that point. Flip. I decided not to bother with any negotiation as usual, so typical flat 200. She said ah yes boom boom haha. Typical leaving and returning.
Nice BBBJ. Some eye contact but she did multiple angles, she got on the table in a pseudo 69 position but I'm not the daty guy so I wasn't trying for that and she was angled where it wasn't forced. Cover up soon after. Start with mish, felt reasonably good. Flip again for doggy but I couldn't get that Apple quality angle this time so wasn't the best ending tonight but I still let her know I had fun. She was still helpful although was concerned when I pulled off the cover but I assured her it wasn't going in after that. Anyway, no CIM finish it was more "near mouth". But I was good with that.
Cleanup. I did not attempt post service massage. Some minor chat. She told me Sasa left today. So there was an earlier conversation about that, that's me tossing my info in the ring. I inquired about the car since I hadn't been here since before they added that. I got mine, met one of you hanging out behind the curtains heh, and headed on out. Oh and a special interesting note, she changed dresses after the massage, I thought that was different. Probably 45 minutes of the hour. I wouldn't complain on a revisit but maybe I'd get around to Sophia next time. Still this will do for now.
-
04-28-26 13:29 #17789Senior Member

Posts: 77Lulu at CWC
I had a visit with Lulu at CWC last week and I think she is heading out of town this week with a replacement coming.
I am replying to this quote because this was the only review I saw and I wanted people to see both.
This was my VERY first AMP so not sure how good my word is.
A lot of good things with this one and I will second everything that was said below about the GOOD.
My only worry is that there are a lot of cameras and if someone started questioning it may raise some red flags.
Lulu greeted me at the door with a mini skirt on and a revealing t-shirt. She lead me back to the room.
The downside is she didn't speak any English.
Nice hard massage and I actually needed that (have nothing to compare to) and she allowed roaming during that time.
On the flip we took care of the tip and dream started. I was hoping for a couple positions but only one was in my dream and that was missionary. Maybe I should have asked but she did speak any English so we would have had to get the translator out.
Good BBBJ as well as kissing all over my body.
I wanted an hr but I was out of there in 45 minutes. No offer from her to finish the remaining 15 minutes.
Would I return, maybe to see who the new lady and I may want to see Tina too.
For me, I liked how secluded it was.
Originally Posted by GA1
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-26 13:16 #17788Senior Member

Posts: 33Try T and Palace.
Originally Posted by DeOppressoLi5
[View Original Post]
Had good luck there.
I am interested to see if the Goodlettsville spots are any good.
I am up for a drive out there if need be.
I have seen the ads on the MP, EA, and STG sites.
I'm normally not keen on TOFTT, but I have done it in the past and might be my turn to do it again.
Please, Please someone report back on the G-ville offerings for us.
I might have to do a Reconnoiter if my curiosity gets the best of me.
I will report if I do.
Please, some one beat me to it.










Reply With Quote




