Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 15 of 2213 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 65 115 515 1015 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 33195
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32985

    Jigglez

    I saw her twice at my place. She's a bit of a hot mess, but she has a top notch head game and takes it like a champ at the finish (Spits).

    If you're a tit man (which I'm not really), you will severely disappointed. I'd venture most of the guys she sees have bigger tits. But I do love a tiny bubble butt and she definitely has that!

    I made the cardinal mistake of sending her some money the day before a 3rd visit, and that's when the crickets started chirping. Yeah I know, my bad. But I was trying to establish a good "relationship" with her because that's what I like. It wasn't A LOT of money so no biggie there. I'm more pissed over losing a good outcall in the process. We've texted a couple of times since, and there was a lot of jibberish. I think it's just more signs of a habit. I'd venture whatever the poison of choice, it's going up her nose. I have a background with addicts and she definitely shows all the signs.

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaTek1  [View Original Post]
    She's been on my radar for a year now. Not sure why I've delayed except that she's up in Dayton isn't she? How accurate are the pics?

  2. #32984

    Anyone?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/211696044

    Anyone seen this Jade? I may TOFTT but thought I'd ask first.

  3. #32983

    Thalia

    https://tryst.link/escort/princessthalia

    Had a nice evening with Thalia. If you like sweet and petite you won't be disappointed. She goes out of her way to make you happy. I highly recommend.

  4. #32982

    Information is like fish

    It's only good when it's fresh.

    Or is there a point to this that I am missing?

    Quote Originally Posted by Glazor4  [View Original Post]
    Old Post:

    Meet with her at the end of April before she moved. Comms were quick and easy. Location was easy to find. There were instructions; don't park behind a truck (notice a male inside of the truck, probably her bf) and used the side door. She does have a dog, but was not in the room. Overall my time was good, only rule was no greek or bb. She has a nice butt. If she comes back to the area, I'd see her again unless the pit / corso mix is in the room. She's in VA now and goes by Kalista.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/5132594696

  5. #32981

    Stormy

    Old Post:

    Meet with her at the end of April before she moved. Comms were quick and easy. Location was easy to find. There were instructions; don't park behind a truck (notice a male inside of the truck, probably her bf) and used the side door. She does have a dog, but was not in the room. Overall my time was good, only rule was no greek or bb. She has a nice butt. If she comes back to the area, I'd see her again unless the pit / corso mix is in the room. She's in VA now and goes by Kalista.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/5132594696

  6. #32980
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaTek1  [View Original Post]
    She's been on my radar for a year now. Not sure why I've delayed except that she's up in Dayton isn't she? How accurate are the pics?
    Yes up in the Dayton area. Pics are pretty accurate, face pic might be filtered.

  7. #32979
    Senior Member


    Posts: 313

    Rosalie

    Quote Originally Posted by Springer2024  [View Original Post]
    Sent you a DM.
    Saw your post about Rosalie. She has been on my "must see" list for a while, but when she went under the radar I figured I had missed my chance.

    If you would, could you let me know the best way to get in touch with her. I have a phone number for her, 513-XXX-3695, and the email [Email address deleted by Admin], but I don't know if she uses those anymore or she prefers some other method.

    Any other info you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

    C.

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

  8. #32978
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaTek1  [View Original Post]
    Her ad states video verification, did she in fact require that? That's a hard-stop for me.
    I don't know what she will or won't take a stance on. I video called with her and everything went well.

  9. #32977

    Verification

    Quote Originally Posted by WyldeChild99  [View Original Post]
    This girl is 100% real. Those are real pics of her too.

    She's sexy, nice to talk too (English is pretty good), and enjoys the deed. She is staying in an extended stay place. Not sure how much longer she's going to be in town but I definitely recommend a visit if you like petite Latinas. Pricing is average.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/211499183
    Her ad states video verification, did she in fact require that? That's a hard-stop for me.

  10. #32976

    Jigglez

    Quote Originally Posted by Glazor4  [View Original Post]
    I had a few local providers go silence on comms, so reached out up north with this one. Comms were good. She is cautious with txt. She gave me the address and I was on my way. Location was easy to find. No wait and she did satisfy my need for hhr. I plan on seeing her again.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...o/718806884381
    She's been on my radar for a year now. Not sure why I've delayed except that she's up in Dayton isn't she? How accurate are the pics?

  11. #32975

    Jigglez

    I had a few local providers go silence on comms, so reached out up north with this one. Comms were good. She is cautious with txt. She gave me the address and I was on my way. Location was easy to find. No wait and she did satisfy my need for hhr. I plan on seeing her again.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...o/718806884381

  12. #32974
    Quote Originally Posted by WyldeChild99  [View Original Post]
    This girl is 100% real. Those are real pics of her too.

    She's sexy, nice to talk too (English is pretty good), and enjoys the deed. She is staying in an extended stay place. Not sure how much longer she's going to be in town but I definitely recommend a visit if you like petite Latinas. Pricing is average.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/211499183
    Blue ash no thanks not worth the risk.

  13. #32973

    Renata

    This girl is 100% real. Those are real pics of her too.

    She's sexy, nice to talk too (English is pretty good), and enjoys the deed. She is staying in an extended stay place. Not sure how much longer she's going to be in town but I definitely recommend a visit if you like petite Latinas. Pricing is average.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/211499183

  14. #32972
    Quote Originally Posted by Bmcov  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been able to meet with Bayli? Communication seems tough at times but that seems to be due to work schedule. Seems like a good opportunity if it ever works out. Just curious if anyone has been able to make it work.
    Yes, we met, communicating was spotty.

    Nice apt, she is a nice girl, really nice natural tits, was accommodating, BBBJ was good.

    I have a larger than normal cock that some girls have difficulty taking, bayli had no problem taking it hard and balls deep.

    Didn't flinch, seemed to have fun, I know I did.

    Will repeat soon, she has a nice sweet pussy.

  15. #32971
    Senior Member


    Posts: 241

    Bayli

    Has anyone been able to meet with Bayli? Communication seems tough at times but that seems to be due to work schedule. Seems like a good opportunity if it ever works out. Just curious if anyone has been able to make it work.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape