Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 196 to 210 of 33187
-
07-12-26 22:59 #32992Senior Member

Posts: 37Leighbby
Has anyone seen Leigh recently and have digits they can pass on? The last time I heard about her was last year but she still had some good reviews. It's been almost three since my last visit with her.
Stay safe.
-
07-12-26 21:37 #32991Regular Member

Posts: 4Baylee (Dayton)
I never leave reviews, but I felt compelled to do so with this one.
I've seen Baylee a few times now, and she's just an incredible experience. Very sweet, down to earth, personable, and incredibly sensual in every way imaginable. Pretty much exactly what you're looking for if you're into a GF type experience and not being rushed out the door within 5 minutes of getting there. You show up and she's in lingerie, makeup. The whole 9. She actually cares about the experience being enjoyable. Let's be real, 95% of these providers barely take the time to do anything.
She's an ATF for me. Beautiful, sexy as hell, and highly gifted in multiple departments. I'll just leave it there. Highly recommend. Just treat her right, because she's a rare gem and she deserves it.
Escort Alligator https://share.google/H6J7vwi1as2TJT9OA.
-
07-11-26 17:30 #32990Senior Member

Posts: 56Hit you up for money? Like a shakedown? Appreciate very much the info. My first outcall in Cincinnati a few weeks ago was awful. Girl showed up on the rag and still wanted to get paid. Was looking at this one as an option. I'm open to any suggestions as well.
Originally Posted by OH4489
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-26 15:37 #32989Senior Member

Posts: 56Nicole
Hi gents. I travel into Cincy a lot and I'm interested in this one. Any intel?
https://tryst.link/escort/niccy00
-
07-10-26 08:53 #32988Senior Member

Posts: 844Thalia
Thalia has ALWAYS been a top shelf nympho!
Originally Posted by Tyler4178
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-26 08:52 #32987Senior Member

Posts: 844Like reds
But that is a BIG ass — too big for me.
Originally Posted by DaddioDoc
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-26 14:54 #32986Senior Member

Posts: 288Jigglez
I saw her twice at my place. She's a bit of a hot mess, but she has a top notch head game and takes it like a champ at the finish (Spits).
If you're a tit man (which I'm not really), you will severely disappointed. I'd venture most of the guys she sees have bigger tits. But I do love a tiny bubble butt and she definitely has that!
I made the cardinal mistake of sending her some money the day before a 3rd visit, and that's when the crickets started chirping. Yeah I know, my bad. But I was trying to establish a good "relationship" with her because that's what I like. It wasn't A LOT of money so no biggie there. I'm more pissed over losing a good outcall in the process. We've texted a couple of times since, and there was a lot of jibberish. I think it's just more signs of a habit. I'd venture whatever the poison of choice, it's going up her nose. I have a background with addicts and she definitely shows all the signs.
Originally Posted by AlphaTek1
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-26 00:13 #32985Senior Member

Posts: 309Anyone?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/211696044
Anyone seen this Jade? I may TOFTT but thought I'd ask first.
-
07-06-26 22:38 #32984Senior Member

Posts: 290Thalia
https://tryst.link/escort/princessthalia
Had a nice evening with Thalia. If you like sweet and petite you won't be disappointed. She goes out of her way to make you happy. I highly recommend.
-
07-06-26 13:24 #32983Senior Member

Posts: 1221Information is like fish
It's only good when it's fresh.
Or is there a point to this that I am missing?
Originally Posted by Glazor4
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-26 11:21 #32982Senior Member

Posts: 49Stormy
Old Post:
Meet with her at the end of April before she moved. Comms were quick and easy. Location was easy to find. There were instructions; don't park behind a truck (notice a male inside of the truck, probably her bf) and used the side door. She does have a dog, but was not in the room. Overall my time was good, only rule was no greek or bb. She has a nice butt. If she comes back to the area, I'd see her again unless the pit / corso mix is in the room. She's in VA now and goes by Kalista.
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/5132594696
-
07-06-26 11:09 #32981Senior Member

Posts: 49Yes up in the Dayton area. Pics are pretty accurate, face pic might be filtered.
Originally Posted by AlphaTek1
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-26 10:55 #32980Senior Member

Posts: 313Rosalie
Saw your post about Rosalie. She has been on my "must see" list for a while, but when she went under the radar I figured I had missed my chance.
Originally Posted by Springer2024
[View Original Post]
If you would, could you let me know the best way to get in touch with her. I have a phone number for her, 513-XXX-3695, and the email [Email address deleted by Admin], but I don't know if she uses those anymore or she prefers some other method.
Any other info you could provide would be greatly appreciated.
C.
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!
-
07-06-26 08:23 #32979Senior Member

Posts: 345I don't know what she will or won't take a stance on. I video called with her and everything went well.
Originally Posted by AlphaTek1
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-26 07:55 #32978Senior Member

Posts: 537Verification
Her ad states video verification, did she in fact require that? That's a hard-stop for me.
Originally Posted by WyldeChild99
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





