Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 46 to 60 of 5174
-
07-10-26 07:13 #5129Senior Member

Posts: 120Depends on the Club
There are a couple of clubs in Tampa (pink pussycat, class act) and a couple in St Pete (atlantis, diamond dolls) that basically operate that way but with so, e of the girls you may have to ask first.
Originally Posted by CER1981
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-26 07:08 #5128Senior Member

Posts: 120Nights
I think she worked that mid / nights shift. The few times I saw her in there were either late in the afternoon (7 pm or so) until around 10 pm or so. I don't think I ever saw her in there after 11 pm.
Originally Posted by RobbinHoodz
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-26 18:06 #5127Regular Member

Posts: 24Plenty of spinners
There are a good number of hot white spinners in the Detroit clubs. More in the clubs around the airport. Detroit city mayor put a crack down on the clubs in city limits driving most of the girls who want to make bank to the clubs in the suburbs. Pricing for BBBJCIM is $100-$150 total to the girl. Cfs, $150-$200 and a few true gems are BBFS $200. VIP fee is $10-$20 for the whole night at most clubs. One club charges $20 room rent per trip in. We for sure have a good thing here in south east Michigan.
Originally Posted by SumDumbFuk
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-26 11:45 #5126Senior Member

Posts: 280Do you remember seeing her there during day or night shift? That's a lot of coins but I'm willing to haggle down for the experience.
Originally Posted by JnTampa
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-26 11:35 #5125Senior Member

Posts: 364Definitely not that easy. And it would also depend which place you are at. Evenings will be mostly more difficult than during the daytime shift.
Originally Posted by CER1981
[View Original Post]
Many chicks and all cubans sit on their arse watching tik tok or ads of clothes to buy. You may have to initiate especially being a newbie in town. Many here have their regulars and pretty much ignore most of the others.
Different than Detroit it sure sounds like. Sounds like a good place to visit. Any hot white spinners in Detroit? I'll check the forums now.
-
07-06-26 20:52 #5124Regular Member

Posts: 24Visiting from Detroit.
Good evening! I'm.
Coming in next week Monday the 13th for 4 days for work. I'll have evenings free and hoping to hit a couple of clubs here and Tampa. I normally visit the clubs in Detroit that are basically brothels. What is the extras game like in the Saint Petersburg and Tampa area? Do girls sit, chat for a minute and then offer their menu? Or is it not as Easy as it is in Detroit.
-
07-04-26 21:31 #5123Senior Member

Posts: 544South Asian desi dahls
We don't get many Indian, Pakistani or Bangalore entertainers around here. There was a woman named Phoenix working at any time oasis. She's not there right now, travels around the country as far as I know. I was at AO to see someone else and met her. She's very young looking and petite. More info in the Aromatherapy board.
I've read in the Seattle forums that many south Asian workers can be found across the border in greater Vancouver.
Originally Posted by RobbinHoodz
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-26 20:39 #5122Senior Member

Posts: 120Oz
I don't know if she is still there but there use to be a dancer at Oz who was Indian (not Native American) and she offered extras but she had massive GPS and wanted 700 on top of the house charges for a 15 minute room.
Originally Posted by RobbinHoodz
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-26 11:50 #5121Senior Member

Posts: 280Indian dancers
Bit of an odd request. Does anyone know any clubs that have Indian dancers who give out extras? Sometimes you just get a craving for something different than all the Cubans who saturate the market. Either DM or on here would be fine, thanks!
-
06-26-26 16:33 #5120Senior Member

Posts: 480Supply and Demand
Only a few girls working, lots of cocks waiting = low supply high demand = High Cost $$.
Originally Posted by TreatEmNice
[View Original Post]
Slow night, lots of Girls = high supply lower demand = Lower Cost $.
I agree with what's been said before, these girls want your money, most other factors are secondary. Like if you stink, etc. If you are attractive, and broke. She probably ain't fucking you for free no matter how much game you have.
-
06-22-26 17:30 #5119Senior Member

Posts: 111How is Saturday afternoon at OZ? Will be back in town and rarely be there on a Saturday. Any usuals that work that day to look for?
-
06-04-26 19:23 #5118Senior Member

Posts: 120Who?
I take a few girls on dinner dates but I am not sure if she is one of them because you didn't say who you were talking about.
Originally Posted by Stripin
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-26 11:15 #5117Senior Member

Posts: 149Taking who specifically on dinner dates? I took one girl from Atlantis once, and that was a big mistake. I thought it would get me in good graces with her going forward, and all it did is increase her financial expectations from me. 95% of these girls want nothing to do with mongers. If you've got money to burn, then maybe dinner dates are a thing, but for me a much better value is right there in the club or an escort. The absolute best value is the shop girls if you can find the right one.
Originally Posted by Stripin
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-26 15:48 #5116Regular Member

Posts: 18Date
Wich one of you is the one taking her on dinner dates? Pm me.
-
06-01-26 08:52 #5115Senior Member

Posts: 128Bbbj
Yes a BBBJ can be had at almost any strip club. Yes it helps to be good looking and not disgusting. It also helps if you have some game. You're not going to ask a girl for a BBBJ 3 minutes after she sits down by you. Some of you guys just have no game. Its hilarious if you think alot of these girls won't do it for the $$
.
Originally Posted by SumDumbFuk
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





