Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 16 of 365 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 66 116 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 5470
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5245

    Vivis Galore

    I'll go check this Vivi soon. But the Vivi of old had a heart shaped ass that would make a grown man cry. Walking behind her in the hall with that short-short dress and no undies was xvideo time. WORLD class covered doggy. She gave me a BBBJ once and then it was always covered thereafter. She had nice man mades but not huge. And I think a really adorable face. She didn't rim. When I asked Ewa last winter if she was ever coming back she said no. Gone for good. So, who knows! This one sounds like a new Vivi.

  2. #5244
    Quote Originally Posted by BassMan1989  [View Original Post]
    It's been a while since. Was Vivi the original rim- queen? Left Relax and went up north for a while? She a little older? Feel free to DM me.
    I'm not sure, if is the same Vivi you are talking about, there was no Rim and didn't ask, because I'm not into that, did CBJ no lip kiss, this Vivi looks young maybe 30's a little belly and big mm jugs, looks natural, but I could see the scar. I was not impressed with her service, I will not repeat with her.

  3. #5243

    Vivi- the OG?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronacin  [View Original Post]
    Today I found out Vivi is back and Lucky went to China for vacation, Vivi's words.
    It's been a while since. Was Vivi the original rim- queen? Left Relax and went up north for a while? She a little older? Feel free to DM me.

  4. #5242

    Vivi is back at Relax

    Today I found out Vivi is back and Lucky went to China for vacation, Vivi's words.

  5. #5241

    Westmont AMPs

    Thinking about trying one of the spots in Westmont. A couple of them look intriguing, namely Xing FU and Zhengrong. Anyone have experience with any of the Westmont spots, or am I better off going to Downers Grove or Lombard?

    Also, with the foot spas, has anyone been able to get at least a L1? Called a couple of spots in Lombard last night, but at each place a man answered the phone, which leads me to believe the foot spas arenlegit with no hanky-panky.

  6. #5240

    Joy dream

    Just had a 30 min dream at Joy. Second time there and got the other one. For a L1 spot they do a great job and I do have a favorite there now. This was one of the best L1 30 minutes I have had in a long time. Nothing was forced and things moved nicely. Sometimes I feel too many reviews create expectations. I like going in and seeing what the vibe is with a girl.

    DMs are fine if want a little more info.

  7. #5239

    Relax Pause

    I haven't been for two months. I wrote a glowing review for Candy.

    Yesterday I had an early afternoon window. Figured rather than call just see who pops out. Usual fun anticipation!

    But it was Candy. And she looked like she'd been through the ringer. Even some slightly bad breath as I later learned.

    But shower time. She spends generous time on your asshole but she doesn't rim for the entire visit. I asked her for stand up head while drying me off. She refused and said, "in room. ".

    In the room, pretty lackluster pushing down on your back massage. Then oil. Then asshole oily finger massage.

    I'll give her the only B grade of the visit with her BBBJ on the flip. She could have achieved CIM but you got to get the L3. She assumes the standing mish position and that's where things ended. I pulled off the cover and covered her big time. Out of a little bit of irritation with the worn out kinda lazy effort.

    You guys wore her out!

  8. #5238

    What's the damage? $

    Quote Originally Posted by BrassMonkey473  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in and was greeted by an attractive, younger looking girl. Opted for an hr at 70. Place is located right off a busy road but there's several businesses in the building. The rooms are very spacious which is nice compared to some where you're cramped in there. Could hear some of the traffic from the room but didn't bother me. Got a quality massage then she reached under to start playing with my balls. Asked if that was okay and then proceeded to tease me for a couple more minutes. Asked me to flip and then did some more teasing and an unrushed, sensual HJ while I grabbed her ass until I exploded. Really enjoyed her technique as some other girls just go straight to a jackhammer jerking. No negotiating on the tip beforehand. Helped me finish getting dressed by putting on my shoes and tying them for me which is sweet but still a little weird. As others have mentioned, appears to be just a L1 place. She didn't offer more and I didn't ask for more since all I typically want is a L1. Didn't get her name but will visit again sometime. Wish it was a little closer to me as I pass 2-3 other establishments on my way here.
    I've only gotten 4 hands there and it was a bit too pricey for me for L1.

  9. #5237

    Joy Spa

    Stopped in and was greeted by an attractive, younger looking girl. Opted for an hr at 70. Place is located right off a busy road but there's several businesses in the building. The rooms are very spacious which is nice compared to some where you're cramped in there. Could hear some of the traffic from the room but didn't bother me. Got a quality massage then she reached under to start playing with my balls. Asked if that was okay and then proceeded to tease me for a couple more minutes. Asked me to flip and then did some more teasing and an unrushed, sensual HJ while I grabbed her ass until I exploded. Really enjoyed her technique as some other girls just go straight to a jackhammer jerking. No negotiating on the tip beforehand. Helped me finish getting dressed by putting on my shoes and tying them for me which is sweet but still a little weird. As others have mentioned, appears to be just a L1 place. She didn't offer more and I didn't ask for more since all I typically want is a L1. Didn't get her name but will visit again sometime. Wish it was a little closer to me as I pass 2-3 other establishments on my way here.

  10. #5236

    Naperville-ish?

    Hi. Visiting from Atlanta, where all the shops have disappeared. It is like a desert down south right now due to some intense heat.

    I'm hoping that I'll be able to get a nice massage in while I'm there. I saw a note that there are some options on Ogden Ave in Naperville.

    Does anyone have any places they like?

    I love a good massage with back walking by a younger, fit or athletic provider. L1 is all I'm looking for. Where / who do you suggest?

    Thanks! (and I'm happy to brief anyone on the ATL scene if you're visiting).

  11. #5235

    KiKi missed me. And was happy to see me

    Finally was able to see KiKi on Wednesday. She told me how much she missed me, how she loved me, and how she liked my tongue and my cock. Sorry guys. I prbly spoiled her for you- I'm confident I'm the only one she ever said that to. The experience DID remind me why I keep going back and asking for KiKi or Ewa. Ewa even did the TS while KiKi was finishing up someone else, so best of both worlds. Suffice it to say. I'll return.

  12. #5234
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJones333  [View Original Post]
    If looking for Chinese shop Relax, if you're looking for Korean shop Ivy. Some providers at relax will do BBBJ but not BBFS. Ivy is all covered. Hope this helps.
    Helps tremendously!! CBJ just doesn't do it for me. So IVY is def out. Thanks!

  13. #5233
    Quote Originally Posted by BassMan1989  [View Original Post]
    Long time, big fan of Relax. But disappointed last 2-3 times calling ahead, asking for KiKi, then getting "bait & switch" - if I get Ewa it's OK. But still prefer kiKi's vibe and energy. Going to have an excuse to swing by there late morning or early afternoon tmorrow, so hoping it's different. But prepared to walk out this time if I don't get KiKI. If that happens. Should I try Ivy?. Just seems either everyone's keeping current line-up and service a secret. Or it's just not worth it anymore (haven't been for 5+ yrs) Love to hear any recent reviews of Ivy (or lanes if that's my better bet).

    TIA. As always. DM me if you want to protect your secrets.
    If looking for Chinese shop Relax, if you're looking for Korean shop Ivy. Some providers at relax will do BBBJ but not BBFS. Ivy is all covered. Hope this helps.

  14. #5232

    Lanes vs Relax (it's been a few years since I've been to Ivy)

    Quote Originally Posted by Tompit24  [View Original Post]
    If I had a choice between Ivy or Lanes, I would go with Lanes. My experience with Ivy is they always have you digging deeper in the pocket. My last visit at Lanes, my girl brought the 3 other girls working there in the room, after our time, while I was still buck ass naked. 2 of them got hands and allowed me to reciprocate.
    My $. 04,

    I originally was a regular at Ivy and Exercise (MP including Singapore) back in the day. Positive results and consistent service as well.

    I have recently been to Lanes where I wasn't a fan of the Korean experience, older women and not a lot of extras. Very mechanical.

    At Relax, if you are a regular, they are more excited and options are available if you treat them nice. As always, YMMV.

    Enjoy all the options around the area.

    PH.

  15. #5231

    My 2 cents

    Quote Originally Posted by BassMan1989  [View Original Post]
    Long time, big fan of Relax. But disappointed last 2-3 times calling ahead, asking for KiKi, then getting "bait & switch" - if I get Ewa it's OK. But still prefer kiKi's vibe and energy. Going to have an excuse to swing by there late morning or early afternoon tmorrow, so hoping it's different. But prepared to walk out this time if I don't get KiKI. If that happens. Should I try Ivy?. Just seems either everyone's keeping current line-up and service a secret. Or it's just not worth it anymore (haven't been for 5+ yrs) Love to hear any recent reviews of Ivy (or lanes if that's my better bet).

    TIA. As always. DM me if you want to protect your secrets.
    If I had a choice between Ivy or Lanes, I would go with Lanes. My experience with Ivy is they always have you digging deeper in the pocket. My last visit at Lanes, my girl brought the 3 other girls working there in the room, after our time, while I was still buck ass naked. 2 of them got hands and allowed me to reciprocate.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape