Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 226 to 240 of 5465
-
07-02-26 10:19 #5240Senior Member

Posts: 62Joy dream
Just had a 30 min dream at Joy. Second time there and got the other one. For a L1 spot they do a great job and I do have a favorite there now. This was one of the best L1 30 minutes I have had in a long time. Nothing was forced and things moved nicely. Sometimes I feel too many reviews create expectations. I like going in and seeing what the vibe is with a girl.
DMs are fine if want a little more info.
-
06-28-26 23:53 #5239Senior Member

Posts: 383Relax Pause
I haven't been for two months. I wrote a glowing review for Candy.
Yesterday I had an early afternoon window. Figured rather than call just see who pops out. Usual fun anticipation!
But it was Candy. And she looked like she'd been through the ringer. Even some slightly bad breath as I later learned.
But shower time. She spends generous time on your asshole but she doesn't rim for the entire visit. I asked her for stand up head while drying me off. She refused and said, "in room. ".
In the room, pretty lackluster pushing down on your back massage. Then oil. Then asshole oily finger massage.
I'll give her the only B grade of the visit with her BBBJ on the flip. She could have achieved CIM but you got to get the L3. She assumes the standing mish position and that's where things ended. I pulled off the cover and covered her big time. Out of a little bit of irritation with the worn out kinda lazy effort.
You guys wore her out!
-
06-28-26 23:18 #5238Regular Member

Posts: 5What's the damage? $
I've only gotten 4 hands there and it was a bit too pricey for me for L1.
Originally Posted by BrassMonkey473
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-26 11:08 #5237Regular Member

Posts: 2Joy Spa
Stopped in and was greeted by an attractive, younger looking girl. Opted for an hr at 70. Place is located right off a busy road but there's several businesses in the building. The rooms are very spacious which is nice compared to some where you're cramped in there. Could hear some of the traffic from the room but didn't bother me. Got a quality massage then she reached under to start playing with my balls. Asked if that was okay and then proceeded to tease me for a couple more minutes. Asked me to flip and then did some more teasing and an unrushed, sensual HJ while I grabbed her ass until I exploded. Really enjoyed her technique as some other girls just go straight to a jackhammer jerking. No negotiating on the tip beforehand. Helped me finish getting dressed by putting on my shoes and tying them for me which is sweet but still a little weird. As others have mentioned, appears to be just a L1 place. She didn't offer more and I didn't ask for more since all I typically want is a L1. Didn't get her name but will visit again sometime. Wish it was a little closer to me as I pass 2-3 other establishments on my way here.
-
06-26-26 16:12 #5236Senior Member

Posts: 283Naperville-ish?
Hi. Visiting from Atlanta, where all the shops have disappeared. It is like a desert down south right now due to some intense heat.
I'm hoping that I'll be able to get a nice massage in while I'm there. I saw a note that there are some options on Ogden Ave in Naperville.
Does anyone have any places they like?
I love a good massage with back walking by a younger, fit or athletic provider. L1 is all I'm looking for. Where / who do you suggest?
Thanks! (and I'm happy to brief anyone on the ATL scene if you're visiting).
-
06-26-26 11:29 #5235Senior Member

Posts: 343KiKi missed me. And was happy to see me
Finally was able to see KiKi on Wednesday. She told me how much she missed me, how she loved me, and how she liked my tongue and my cock. Sorry guys. I prbly spoiled her for you- I'm confident I'm the only one she ever said that to. The experience DID remind me why I keep going back and asking for KiKi or Ewa. Ewa even did the TS while KiKi was finishing up someone else, so best of both worlds. Suffice it to say. I'll return.
-
06-24-26 00:27 #5234Senior Member

Posts: 343Helps tremendously!! CBJ just doesn't do it for me. So IVY is def out. Thanks!
Originally Posted by MikeJones333
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-26 23:11 #5233Senior Member

Posts: 304If looking for Chinese shop Relax, if you're looking for Korean shop Ivy. Some providers at relax will do BBBJ but not BBFS. Ivy is all covered. Hope this helps.
Originally Posted by BassMan1989
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-26 17:07 #5232Senior Member

Posts: 133Lanes vs Relax (it's been a few years since I've been to Ivy)
My $. 04,
Originally Posted by Tompit24
[View Original Post]
I originally was a regular at Ivy and Exercise (MP including Singapore) back in the day. Positive results and consistent service as well.
I have recently been to Lanes where I wasn't a fan of the Korean experience, older women and not a lot of extras. Very mechanical.
At Relax, if you are a regular, they are more excited and options are available if you treat them nice. As always, YMMV.
Enjoy all the options around the area.
PH.
-
06-23-26 15:21 #5231Senior Member

Posts: 31My 2 cents
If I had a choice between Ivy or Lanes, I would go with Lanes. My experience with Ivy is they always have you digging deeper in the pocket. My last visit at Lanes, my girl brought the 3 other girls working there in the room, after our time, while I was still buck ass naked. 2 of them got hands and allowed me to reciprocate.
Originally Posted by BassMan1989
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-26 13:18 #5230Senior Member

Posts: 343Relax or (recent) IVY?
Long time, big fan of Relax. But disappointed last 2-3 times calling ahead, asking for KiKi, then getting "bait & switch" - if I get Ewa it's OK. But still prefer kiKi's vibe and energy. Going to have an excuse to swing by there late morning or early afternoon tmorrow, so hoping it's different. But prepared to walk out this time if I don't get KiKI. If that happens. Should I try Ivy?. Just seems either everyone's keeping current line-up and service a secret. Or it's just not worth it anymore (haven't been for 5+ yrs) Love to hear any recent reviews of Ivy (or lanes if that's my better bet).
TIA. As always. DM me if you want to protect your secrets.
-
06-20-26 02:18 #5229Senior Member

Posts: 498Candy was LFK and BBBJ for my visit.
Originally Posted by YDiner14
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-26 19:22 #5228Senior Member

Posts: 218Candy
I saw Candy a couple months ago. We had a good time. I don't recall every detail but I believe she was at least LFK if not more. Also don't remember if it was BBBJ or covered. For me it comes down to attitude and effort and she did well in those areas including CFS. Decent looking, kinda par for the course for Relax. Vivi and Lucky are probably the hottest, Ewa and Kiki are the most fun. I went in looking for the elusive Rachel and ended up with Candy. I'd probably rank her below the four I just listed but that doesn't mean it was a bad time.
Originally Posted by ChiSeekingFun
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-26 15:36 #5227Senior Member

Posts: 161Relax Lucky
She probably has the best tiities (if not, top three for sure) I have seen, and I have seen many.
Perfectly sized hemispheres for her petite frame with pointy nipples.
-
06-19-26 09:48 #5226Regular Member

Posts: 15Any New Girls At Relax Worth Seeing
Hi all. I've seen Ewa, Kiki, Licky, Vivi and so on (Kiki the most) but I'd like to change it up. Who besides those are a good time? I saw reports on Gina and Rachel being worth a shot but every time I call they are not there. I have heard the name Candy a few times but I do not see a report, so please enlighten me. Thanks in advance. Happy hunting.









Reply With Quote






