Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 11 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 61 111 511 1011 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 16668
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16518

    Kitty AKA Kali AKA Calico Kitty

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...y/006904969658

    Avoid. She will say yes to all of your requests when you contact her and then not follow through on any of them. Everything is covered and the only position she will do is doggy. She has a filthy air mattress in the living room and I think there was a guy in the bedroom.

  2. #16517

    April

    Hi. Thanks for your reviews on April! It looks like a dodged a bullet with this one. Ever since some of you guys posted about her, she hasn't posted an Ad. She's probably reading the reviews in this forum, and will lay low for awhile. Thanks again guys! Be safe!!

  3. #16516

    Kinki Kelli

    Recently tried to see Kelli and she had a handler walk in before anything. Let them have the money and I just dipped. Not worth issues over a couple $100. I've seen her before with no issue but this situation was very off putting. Just be careful out there.

  4. #16515

    Careful

    Quote Originally Posted by Gopack13  [View Original Post]
    Hi. I would post this providers ad, but not sure how upload onto this site? She posted an add on 7-5 at 12:05 am. Her caption is, Come chill with the southern thrill. She's 48 and her number is 608-477-1##4. Any help would be appreciated!! Sorry for the inconvenience! I'll fiqure it out one day. Thanks everyone!
    She has an extensive history with the law for drugs and other offenses.

  5. #16514
    Quote Originally Posted by Gopack13  [View Original Post]
    I found a review from RunawayTruck, and it's not good! I'm out!!
    Stay away from her. She is a total rip off artist.

  6. #16513

    Yuriah

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...329/7022741738

    Anyone see Yuriah yet? Checked photos and at least the photos seem to be unique and not copied off the internet. Texted with her though she doesn't seem to know how to use FaceTime despite having an iPhone so I kind of felt weird and decided not to continue.

  7. #16512

    Ripoff

    Quote Originally Posted by Gopack13  [View Original Post]
    Hi. I would post this providers ad, but not sure how upload onto this site? She posted an add on 7-5 at 12:05 am. Her caption is, Come chill with the southern thrill. She's 48 and her number is 608-477-1##4. Any help would be appreciated!! Sorry for the inconvenience! I'll fiqure it out one day. Thanks everyone!
    I found a review from RunawayTruck, and it's not good! I'm out!!

  8. #16511
    Quote Originally Posted by Gopack13  [View Original Post]
    Hi. I would post this providers ad, but not sure how upload onto this site? She posted an add on 7-5 at 12:05 am. Her caption is, Come chill with the southern thrill. She's 48 and her number is 608-477-1##4. Any help would be appreciated!! Sorry for the inconvenience! I'll fiqure it out one day. Thanks everyone!
    She used to go by April. Saw her once for a car date in 2022. Pleasant at the time, but reports since suggest she's gone downhill in a major way.

    Search her name and decide for yourself.

  9. #16510

    48 year old

    Hi. I would post this providers ad, but not sure how upload onto this site? She posted an add on 7-5 at 12:05 am. Her caption is, Come chill with the southern thrill. She's 48 and her number is 608-477-1##4. Any help would be appreciated!! Sorry for the inconvenience! I'll fiqure it out one day. Thanks everyone!

  10. #16509

    Stephanie

    Stephanie formerly of State St. Had an ad up a couple days ago, but it was gone within a matter of hours. I was wondering if she was only available for a short time and got booked up really fast, changed her plans, posted by mistake, or what. Anybody connect with her? I didn't know she was even in Madison anymore. Or maybe she isn't and was just in town briefly. In the context of the current landscape here, she would be near the top of the list IMHO.

  11. #16508

    Any skinny on Jenny?

    This one has been advertising for quite a while on both Tryst and STG, but I've never been able to find any reviews or commentary in any of the usual places. Anybody have any experience or insights to share? The price tag is high, but I would consider her if there was a little positive hype from a reliable source. Too spendy to TOFFT, though.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jennyfrio

  12. #16507
    Quote Originally Posted by MadtownNutty  [View Original Post]
    She's real. I'd guess late 40's to early 50's. Looks decent enough for an older woman. Service is fine but unremarkable.
    Thanks. If she's that old, I'll pass.

  13. #16506
    Quote Originally Posted by Varanus  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen or know anything about Svetlana? She posts several times daily at STG, claims to be Slovenian.

    The photos look good, but I wonder if she's legitimate:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/wisco...i/229156223634
    She's real. I'd guess late 40's to early 50's. Looks decent enough for an older woman. Service is fine but unremarkable.

  14. #16505

    Svetlana?

    Has anybody seen or know anything about Svetlana? She posts several times daily at STG, claims to be Slovenian.

    The photos look good, but I wonder if she's legitimate:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/wisco...i/229156223634

  15. #16504

    Asian apartments (avoid)

    Quote Originally Posted by SptBigDog  [View Original Post]
    If one was looking for decently attractive / thin and Asian in her 20's or 30's that will just take a pounding, any recommendations? Any of the agencies good right now?
    You probably know this from experience, but I'd avoid the "Asian apartments" (the ones who spam STG with hundreds of daily ads using photos of Asian porn stars and supermodels that look nothing like their women). It's buying a pig in a poke since you don't even know what the girl you'll get will look like, and while some people have had OK experiences, most reports I've read have experiences similar to mine: an old (50's), disheveled, dumpy woman with questionable hygiene (smelly room, smelly woman) and an off-putting face will answer the door. I chose to walk away since it's somewhat I wouldn't even want for free.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape