Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 54 of 1475 FirstFirst ... 4 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 104 154 554 1054 ... LastLast
Results 796 to 810 of 22120
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21325

    Henry's, Thursday, 07/02

    So, there I was, sitting at home in my sweats, contemplating whether I wanted to put in the effort to get ready and head out to the brothels. I was hoping that Selena, Yesna, or Sunflower might be working, although I knew it was unlikely, since it was Thursday.

    I follow Dream ("drizzyy_dreammm") and DJ Tony ("dayswithdjtony") on Instagram, and while scrolling through my feed, I saw a video from Dream with an inset saying she was working from 12 to 7. Tony had also posted that there were twelve dancers working.

    For those of you who don't know, Tony is the daytime DJ at Henry's. He's been doing a great job posting video clips and keeping everyone updated on how many dancers are working, so I'd recommend following him.

    Between the two posts, it was enough to motivate me to shower and make myself presentable. As always, it's a slow process for me, but eventually it happens. I view the whole process more like a marathon than a sprint.

    While I was walking over to get a table near the DJ booth, I noticed Dream and another dancer talking with a guy at one of the round tables. She noticed me as well, and I nodded as I walked by.

    I talked to DJ Tony and told him that I followed him on Instagram and appreciated that he posts video clips and keeps everyone updated on how many dancers are working. I also mentioned that the Friday day shift has been very dead for the past two or three weeks. He said they're trying to get more dancers in there.

    So, gentlemen (if that's an appropriate term), let's cross our fingers for more Friday selections.

    After getting my wine, I sat there, alternating between scrolling through my phone and watching the stage show. About a half hour later, Dream was called to the stage, so I walked over and tipped her on my way to the bathroom. When she bent down to pick up the tip, I pointed out that it was daytime and asked what she was doing there, since she typically works nights.

    She told me she was working because she wanted to go up north and not have to work over the holiday. I asked if she wanted to come see me later, and she said that she would.

    Shortly after getting back to my seat, Dream finished her set, and I watched her head toward the bathroom / downstairs area. When she came back, I noticed that she went over to the bar and sat down with someone.

    As time went on, I saw Miami heading to the back with a customer. She's kept her wavy blonde hairstyle, although it doesn't look quite as white blonde as it did before. I'm not sure whether she saw me or chose not to.

    I was just sitting there when I noticed a guy to my left, so I asked if he came there often. He asked if I was on the board, and when I told him I was, he said he'd noticed the wine and wondered if I might be Incognito1234 from the reviews. He introduced himself as Jethro69, and we started talking. Jethro is a laid-back, genuinely nice guy, and I enjoyed our conversation.

    So, there we were, hanging out, being cool (someone's gotta do it), comparing notes, and expressing our mutual admiration for a variety of dancers at Henry's and other clubs. Jethro was much more familiar with the dancers at BT's and the SC than I was. I told him that I hadn't been to BT's in years and had only recently started going back to the SC.

    I'm still curious about the blonde Angel over at the Cricket, so I described her and asked if he'd ever been back with her, but he wasn't familiar with her. We also talked about Aquarius. I told him what I'd read on the board and asked if he'd ever been back with her, but unfortunately, he wasn't familiar with her either.

    When we started comparing notes about Bogart's, he described an interesting experience with Gemini, who's now been added to my to-do list because of it.

    I told him about Lynn and Samantha, describing both as worth seeing and who usually work on Fridays. Of course, I highlighted my experience with Lynn and that I'd written a review about her three or four months ago.

    Kassy always stops by to visit and chat. She's familiar with Jethro and is fond of him as well. She told me that he was "good people".

    During our conversation, Kassy told me that if I wanted to go back, she was horny and ready. She then asked if I was waiting for Dream, and I told her that I was. By then, it was getting close to 6:30.

    About five minutes later, I noticed Dream sitting at the round table in front of us with her back to us. I wasn't sure what was going on and mentioned that to Kassy. She asked if I wanted her to check whether Dream was coming over, and I said yes.

    A couple minutes later, Kassy came back over and said that Dream had told her, "Probably not today". I told Kassy, "That's okay. My money is green everywhere".

    I'm not going to say that I wasn't at least slightly perturbed by Dream, since she'd told me she was going to stop by after I'd tipped her on stage.

    It wasn't long until the night shift came in, and it was very dead. Among those present were Riley and three Hispanic dancers, none of whose names I can remember.

    Shortly thereafter, Riley stopped by and offered head, but I declined. She then moved over and sat next to Jethro, and I assumed she was offering him the same service. Apparently, he declined too, because he never went anywhere.

    While one or two of the Hispanic dancers eventually stopped by, Jethro and I both agreed that one downsides of going back with a Cuban dancer is having to communicate through a translation app.

    That said, one of the dancers spoke English well enough, albeit with a thick accent. Even though I have a weakness for Latinas, I'd describe her as average-looking. Being unfamiliar with her, though, makes me very hesitant to go back with any of the Cuban dancers who are so prevalent in the clubs now.

    With the Cubans, I keep picturing a scenario where we'd agree to a deal on the floor, only for me to get to the back and either be rushed or have them not deliver on what we'd agreed to. Of course, at that point, I'd expect their ability to communicate in English, either verbally or through a translation app, to suddenly disappear.

    So, guys, have any of you experienced this when going back with one of the Cuban dancers? As I recall, their pricing was initially higher - in the $200+ range - and covered was a must, at least with the three or four that I've talked to.

    Again, I have a weakness for Latinas, so if you've had a good experience with any of the Cubans at Henry's, Bogart's, or the SC, please let us know on the board or send me a private message if you'd prefer.

    Within a half hour of the night shift starting, I told Kassy that I was ready to go back, and we did. There's not much to write that hasn't already been said about her. She's reliable and always gets the job done. I also enjoy hearing about her freaky escapades while we're talking and fucking.

    Last night, she told me about a couple of experiences I'd never heard before - which were eye-opening - to say the least. Now, while I'm open about most everything here, I'm not going to share that information publicly.

    Shortly thereafter, I left. As I walked through the parking lot, I saw Avery getting out of her vehicle. Although we'd never talked before, I asked her how she was doing as I walked by. She didn't say a word and gave me the most awful look, like I'd stepped on her puppy or something.

    Anyway, I plan to head out on another adventure today, but I think I'll start at the SC this time. I'm primarily in the mood for a Latina, so if any of you read this and can point me toward one who's worthwhile, reasonably priced, and not a rip-off, I'd appreciate it.

  2. #21324

    Red, White & Cheer

    The "fucket list" has come up a few times here, so I'd like to ask you mongers a favor:

    Can at least one of you make a point to head to FC's Red, White & Cheer party and give a thorough report back?

    As a guy with a cheerleader fetish, I'm kind of brokenhearted I can't get into town this weekend. But I'm hoping they post a decent number of pictures on their Insta and at least one of you can do what I would have done and get to finish into a few pleated skirts this weekend.

    Also hoping it's something they do again sometime so I can make it out.

  3. #21323

    Re: When I first learned of extras in the club

    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito1234  [View Original Post]

    How did you all first find out about the strip clubs that offered extra activities?
    I1234:

    In the mid-2000's, one lunchtime away from the office, I was sitting at the stage at Chix on Dix, and this voluptuous girl with blonde cornrows sat down next to me. Her name was Amy, and she struck up a conversation with me while fondling my leg. She quickly advanced to unzipping my fly and jacking me off while sitting there in full view of everyone, trying to persuade me to go to the VIP with her.

    I was flabbergasted that this was happening, and I cast furtive glances around, panicking, thinking I was about to get thrown out or arrested. I did not want to go to the VIP because I did not have the cash; I had just bought a drink from the waitress so that I'd be allowed to stay and watch the dancers.

    In fact, the waitress returned and I frantically tried to cancel my drink order while attempting to fend off Amy, who had pulled my hardened cock out of my pants and had a firm grip on it. The waitress did not appear to notice my state, and was only concerned that I wanted to send back a drink order, which she told me was too late, the order is already in. She advised me to go with Amy since my drink was almost here anyway.

    So I went. And Amy did not give me a price, saying only to give her what I felt was right.

    Defeated, I gave in. I expected a dance, but what I got instead was a BBBJWCIM. I couldn't believe what was happening. I didn't ask for any of this.

    I came really fast. And when I reached inside my wallet to pay her, there was only a ten and a single. I gave her all my remaining cash and ran out.

    I returned a few days later, hoping to see her again, and was rewarded. This time I thought so knew what to expect and was prepared. But I wasn't.

    She sucked me hard in no time, but surprised me again by turning around and sitting on my cock. I couldn't believe it, again. But after a few strokes, I panicked again, terrified that I was fucking a stripper bare. I pulled out of her and came all over my pants.

    Anyway, that was my introduction to BBBJ and FS in the club. Later I found this forum and got wise.

    WK.

  4. #21322

    7/2 - Roundup, probably going to take a break

    Decided to come up for the long weekend for a day trip. Had subpar experience at Saigon (will post that later) went to hitup Bogies around 5:30, dead. Could've got with one of the barmaids but decided to skip that. Then head to Hank's for about an hour, was right there for shift change. Saw Nina and Pandora, Nina looked GOOD. Nice chocolate fat ass, could've had her for 150, but the BBBJ was eh. And I had to wear a condom for FS (kitty was tight and wet though). Got with Pandora and she ONLY does things with a rubber, blowjob was ok, I busted actually but still just ok.

    Think I will be taking a break and re-evaluated how to go about this. I know a lot of has to do with the game of chance but lately, why is it so hard to find a woman who can suck a good dick without a condom and maybe allow you to slide it in. I know it's crazy from a protection standpoint but I really have to train junior to get use to a condom, even if it's bareskin trojan again.

  5. #21321
    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito1234  [View Original Post]
    I'm finding this discussion very interesting, and it got me wondering about something else.

    How did you all first find out about the strip clubs that offered extra activities?
    Much like the other monger, I was at a club (can't recall which, I was dragged there by old friends) and was surprised to find BBBJ was on the table once I found my way to the back. It was many years between that and when I began to explore the clubs with the intent of getting extras.

    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito1234  [View Original Post]
    Oh, come on now. What's a little fisting among friends?

    It sounds like you've already got a pretty good thing going with your wife, since she's open to threesomes and possibly even paying for escorts to share!

    Under 40? You're still young. IMO, it seems like it'd be much easier for you to find a younger, more attractive FWB than it would be for many of us. While you're searching for that, though, this is a great hobby to fall back on!
    My issue with a FWB is that I lack a lot of social prowess that would allow for that, paired with a lack of time to spend away from home to foster any sort of dynamic. The clubs offer a quick and dirty means of pleasure, but most of the time I can't really get down with the dancer personalities.

    My Achilles heel is also a long of younger women, which makes even my age an obstacle to anything that doesn't have some sort of financial backing haha.

  6. #21320
    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito1234  [View Original Post]
    I'm finding this discussion very interesting, and it got me wondering about something else.

    How did you all first find out about the strip clubs that offered extra activities?
    I ended up in my 1st strip club because a girl I had a crush on started dancing there. No clue how VIP worked or any of that and the girl I came to see ended up sitting in some guys booth all night. When an attractive Asian dancer come over and asked if wanted to go to the VIP I said sure and once in the back she offered CBJ for $75 and I was happy to accept.

  7. #21319
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker1988  [View Original Post]
    Now Do you pay dancers to Talk to you? How much do you spend if you sit with them for let's say 3 hours?

    I've seen some gentleman who just sit and chat the whole time, like hats off to you, I can't stand talking to most of them.
    Finally someone who thinks like I do. I've wondered this as well.

  8. #21318

    The Metro Times - From JD2011's post

    WOW, just WOW. That was my go-to in the early 90's as well. Between Downriver and Ann Arbor I was on a roll. (I live basically in the middle of both areas) I found that most of these chicks were (1) tired of the bar scene (2) would give it up to someone that looked decent and treated them with respect. (4) would let you F their brains out (3) some were looking for a hubbie in short order. Those I just keep leading along to get some then eventually they cut the cord. Buy that time I had one on deck anyway.

    Some of my highlights:

    1) I dated 3 girls that worked at Wyandotte Hospital (banged 2) and one day one of them mentioned me at lunch and the other 2 said. Oh ya, I dated that guy.

    2) I dated two different chicks from AA that lived across the street from each other.

    Thanks for the throw-back, those were fun times (single, good income and my own place).

    From 15 years old until my early thirties, I fucked any woman I could get my hands on. Thinking back on it reminds me of an ad that was posted in the Metro Times probably in the late 80's early 90's. You senior gents will remember the ads from people looking for hookups posted before the internet days.
    Last edited by MichiganGuy30; 07-01-26 at 18:21. Reason: spelling

  9. #21317

    Cold equals hard

    Quote Originally Posted by JackOfClubs  [View Original Post]
    Hey why'all they crank up the air conditioning at FC! It's extra frigid inside! You almost need a sweater LOL, which I wonderful with this heat wave going on.
    I figured that one out ages ago. It's so the dancers nipples stay hard. LOL.

  10. #21316

    Sunday and Tuesday

    I took a few daytime trips this week.

    Sunday I started at silver criket around 2 pm. Honestly didn't see anybody I wanted to take back there. The women whose names I got were Cece and Faith because they were the most attractive of the group imo. They were brunette and blonde, both relative small and thin, neither had much going as far as breast or ass so I wasn't that intrigued. I only stayed for about 30 minutes then pissed off to BTs.

    I got to BTs around 3:30, and there was better talent. Immediately was approached by a smaller black woman named Trophy. I thought she had a beautiful face, but she wasn't a good conversationalist. Almost immediately asked me to get her a drink which I declined and she returned to her booth and phone. I saw a white girl named Kassie I think, I had her once before and had a good time but she wasn't busy with someone else and I didn't see her again after she went to the bathroom following her VIP session with another monger. A black girl named Faith approached me next, kinda wish I would have gone with her as she had a great (albeit surgically enhanced) ass, but I declined as I was still looking around. Next was Pixie, slim black with a great ass. She wasn't very interested in talking for very long but I wanted to try her out so off we went for 200 for everything. Ate her out from behind for a while, she tasted and smelled good, quick CBJ then cfs from behind. She didn't want to ride which was unfortunate but she was tight and I had a good time inside. Finished and left.

    Yesterday (Tuesday) I went to Landing Strip. Got there at around 3:45. Not too many women, good mix of black white and Latina. I recognized Harley and Kelly (black spinner, bubbly personality), but wasn't feeling either. Saw a beautiful woman named Carmen who I really wanted. She looked Latina maybe, great ass, baby damage on a flat belly. I tipped her on stage but she didn't come over. Next I saw was Rain who I also tipped. I think she's a knockout, had seen her before but never spoken. I believe she's mixed, short straight hair, not very tall, has a nice ass, not thin not fat, very good shape. She mentioned she's from Columbus and we chatted for a while about the city and her life / goals etc. Convo was a little halting but it continued for a bit. Wanted to know if I wanted to go back which of course I did. She started at 5 and I only got her down to $450. My negotiating really needs work. We went back and unfortunately she didn't allow me to go down, no FIV either. A few warm up dances then CBJ which was really good. Next she sat on it rcg for a song or two before going off k9. She was really tight, great feeling. I finished and that was that. On my way out I saw a beautiful Latina or Arab girl named Zara—I definitely would like to see her next time. If anybody has experience with her I'd be interested in hearing it. Also noticed a few new girls who had come in on swing shift. I think I'm going to start trying to hit that shift, talent is better than regular daytime I think. I left around 5:30 so maybe next time I'll come in around that time instead. Rain mentioned she exclusively works the midshift.

  11. #21315
    Hey why'all they crank up the air conditioning at FC! It's extra frigid inside! You almost need a sweater LOL, which I wonderful with this heat wave going on.

  12. #21314

    I'm here to play

    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker1988  [View Original Post]
    Now Do you pay dancers to Talk to you? How much do you spend if you sit with them for let's say 3 hours?

    I've seen some gentleman who just sit and chat the whole time, like hats off to you, I can't stand talking to most of them.
    Lurker,

    I'm not at the clubs to just chat. When I say I don't fuck that means no intercross. I've gotten a bunch of great BBBJs. Part of the fun for me is mental. I know these girls are all after the cash. I've had the "hi, do you want to go in the back" - those usually end up with poor performance. I've learned to know what I like. Maybe it's my age.

    My best experience was last summer at Henry's. She was mid 30's with a beautiful face. A little thick. Not fat but curvy. Nice conversation. She was a sweetheart and the entire session was amazing. Even in those phone booths at Henry's. The GPS gals are a big turn off.

  13. #21313
    Quote Originally Posted by Jd2011  [View Original Post]
    I know it's off topic, but I'm very intrigued with the recent conversation centered around reasons we monger, and the ways we monger, and how it all works with any vanilla relationship we may have. So, I feel I need to chime in with my take. Again, if you feel this is off-topic for the thread, please ignore.

    For me, the greatest joy, and biggest problem, is my need for variety. Because of this, most relationship forms, be it civilian or monger type, don't work long-term for me. I've never been much of a self-examiner, and would say only in the recent decade or so have I come to terms with the way I am. I've tried to stay true and committed to one partner in the past, but realize now that this is a futile exercise.

    To make matters worse, I really enjoy being with a long term partner. Basically, I want my cake, and I want to eat it too. And why not? To quote Bodyshopper in the Milwaukee Streetwalkers thread, "We are the conquerors!. If you guys haven't checked him out yet, please do so, he is doing great, godly work.

    From 15 years old until my early thirties, I fucked any woman I could get my hands on. Thinking back on it reminds me of an ad that was posted in the Metro Times probably in the late 80's early 90's. You senior gents will remember the ads from people looking for hookups posted before the internet days. It read something like "Taking on all comers, all sizes, shapes, ages, colors. Walk, crawl, drag or carry to me. I will do all". I immediately thought to myself, "That's me! Even when I married in my early 30's to a great gal, I loved her, and felt it was time, but I was still fucking other women (mostly civilian) right up to, and after the wedding. Amazingly, the marriage survived almost a decade; even with me getting mildly busted a time or two. Around this time period, I discovered adultfriendfinder.com and it was like shooting fish in a barrel for me. I had 2 girl 3 somes, fucked some dudes wives in front of them, went to swinger parties, gangbangs, fucked a huge variety of races, etc. This was easy for me to pull off because my day job was remote (very rare at the time), and I had a side evening gig as a musician (like Sanctimonious6 I believe), so it was common for me to be out late. I have items checked on my fuckit list that most typical guys would only dream of; and still so many more to check off.

    After divorcing at around 40, I got into the dating apps. Match, plenty of fish, etc. My game was better, I was in decent shape. It was a complete free-for all. Unbelievable. So many women on these dating sites were recently divorced or out of long term relationships and just wanted to get fucked by a half way decent looking guy who could buy them dinner and a drink or two. There were plenty of weekends where I might have 5-6 dates with different women. They all didn't end in sex, but many did. My success rates was probably around 50%. I had a steady progression of regular girlfriends as well.

    I've slowed down in recent years; in my mid 50's now. As I said earlier, I've come to grip with the fact that I will always need some variety. A few years ago I found a partner who I think will be long term. We aren't a great match sexually. She has a low sex drive, and I am slowing down as I said. We fuck maybe 2-3 times per month. Mostly for her to feel she is providing her womanly duty towards me, and me providing my manly duty to her. On a level we don't discuss, I think she knows that I sometimes seek out other options and is ok with that. Everything else between us that comes with a committed relationship is great. Companionship, cuddling, spending nights, social activities, etc. Also, we are equals financially, which helps a lot I think. There are reasons I won't divulge, but this relationship may only last for another 5 years or so. Like a few of you guys have mentioned, I'm still in decent shape and could probably pass for mid-forties. If I end up completely single again, I will be exploring Thailand, Phillipines, German FXX clubs, etc.

    There is another aspect of this type of double life that works for me; even if it's a bit twisted. I find that in my vanilla relationships, I prefer for sexual things to stay vanilla. It's in my mongering side that I enjoy cumming on a woman's face, 3 somes, pictures, videos, etc. There are women in my past that come to mind that I've had the most amazing wild experiences with, but I could never wife her up or girlfriend her up for that very reason. As a mild example, I really enjoy K9, but only on the monger side. I mean, I will fuck my girlfriend doggie style, but I would never be the one to initiate that. Maybe one of you smart gents will psycho analyze me. LOL.

    I envy you guys that can keep a long term sugar baby, FWB's, UTR's or regulars at strip clubs, etc. This never works long term for me. Even with all-time favorites that I have the most amazing sex and chemistry with, it isn't long before the need for variety wins out. Thankfully, due to my lower drive these days, I'm not caving in to the worst GPS I've ever seen. Instead, I'm patiently seeking out diamonds in the rough at reasonable costs.

    Again, sorry for the long winded, off-topic rambling. But I think it's good to share our thoughts. You never know when someone else can get some insight on themselves after reading. I know I have learned some things from some of you fine gentlemen, and I thank you for that.

    JD.

    "If I haven't fucked 10,000 women by the time I die, I will have failed as a man..Ray Pugh.
    JD, thank you for sharing your experience! I did not find this off topic, nor rambling, nor too long.

    We do have in common the desire for variety in sex partners; I find that my taste in women has expanded greatly since I first began this hobby, and I have certain P4 P women to thank for that. It is very freeing, not being limited to a certain look or body type, and having confidence that I will find something attractive about almost any woman I meet in the clubs.

    Re: age: I formerly thought that my age might be a detriment to finding wiling sex partners; now I realize ALL the women are younger, and even the older ones were jailbait to me at one point.

    WK.

  14. #21312
    Your explanation of strip club history explains a lot. I just thought I might have been completely oblivious back then. At that time, I was only in the streetwalker scene and working on my camera game.

    Regarding ADHD, I have never been diagnosed or even suspected of having it, not to say its not possible. I have seen counselors for a variety of things from time to time, but have never opened up regarding these things. I have a limited idea of what it is, and based on that, I don't think I have it. I don't have problems in my life that might be linked to ADHD. I do well and am focused in my career, I don't change cars or houses like underwear, etc. I dont get tired of the relationship / person at all, I just lose interest in the sex as the pull of something new is always more powerful. If I were a sultan, I would have a a queen/wife, but also a different woman every day for the rest of my life. Whether or not we choose to admit it, we as men are wired to spread seed. It is in our nature. Some suppress it better than others, some act out on it more than others. But what do I know? Lol

    So passenger, what did you end up doing about the ADHD, if anything? It would seem you are still mongering? No judgement, just curious.

    To borrow a quote from Bodyshopper (originally Joseph Goebbels), "Man is and remains an animal. Here a beast of prey, there a house pet, but always an animal. ".

    Quote Originally Posted by Passenger  [View Original Post]
    By chance have you been diagnosed with ADHD?

    Long story short, I get bored quickly in relationships after the initial chase and courtship. I would have a smoking hot, financially-secure girlfriend and Inwas still chasing other tail. Civilians, strippers, coeds, hookers, massage, escorts, etc. From my 20's to my 40's I was banging hundreds of girls, body count into the thousand (s).

    Always joked about having ADHD and was finally dx'd in my mid 40's. I then learned that ADHD can wreak havoc on relationships, my wandering eye and dick. So all that time the problem was truly me, with a giant assist from ADHD.

  15. #21311

    I agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Ohitsmr248  [View Original Post]
    Brother, I am single and do not struggle with dating. Offering someone a fist full of 20's will always get you laid more frequently and offer more variety than any other strategy I know of. I wish more men could experience the dark side before getting married, just so they know that options are out there and they don't get trapped in the sex as leverage game. I am glad you found some solace though.
    That way you aren't starved for pussy and you know what you want sexually.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape