Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 5 of 406 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 55 105 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 6077
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6017

    Inbox

    Quote Originally Posted by UltimateMan  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure you left drained and she was freshly. She is absolutely the best in the area and you will be back again soon like I have been for several years now and no plan on stopping or finding anyone else. She can't be matched by far.
    Inbox must be full.

  2. #6016

    Moondust

    Ran across a cute little blonde Russian girl on July 4th at a bar downtown and and took her back to my room with me. Was really nice and kind of shy but a lot of fun and was ok with about anything. She said she goes by Moondust. Does anyone else in here know her? She sais she's in the lifestyle but utr. Happy hunting.

  3. #6015
    Quote Originally Posted by Sagesmile  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any luck with raven jade? When she first started posting I tried setting something up with her but she never showed. She called me at like 4-5 am and apologized and asked if I still wanted to see her which I said yes. We set up a time and she never showed again. We get in contact again and she apologizes again and said she could come now. By that time I had already found someone else so told her I try again another time. Now I can't even get her to message back. I've tried multiple times lately and it's just crickets. Is it always like this? I saw someone posted about her once but I want to know is it worth it? A lot of the providers have been hit or miss lately. Anyone got any recommendations on some that actually come and don't just disappear?
    Unfortunately it's like that with almost all of them around here. Even if you go to them you're sitting in the parking lot for an hour only to be blown off most of the time because they already found the $ for their fix. Sorry TRUE TALK.

  4. #6014

    Raven jade

    Anyone have any luck with raven jade? When she first started posting I tried setting something up with her but she never showed. She called me at like 4-5 am and apologized and asked if I still wanted to see her which I said yes. We set up a time and she never showed again. We get in contact again and she apologizes again and said she could come now. By that time I had already found someone else so told her I try again another time. Now I can't even get her to message back. I've tried multiple times lately and it's just crickets. Is it always like this? I saw someone posted about her once but I want to know is it worth it? A lot of the providers have been hit or miss lately. Anyone got any recommendations on some that actually come and don't just disappear?

  5. #6013

    French Broad

    Picked up a petite blonde in French Broad district. Had some dental issues but gave a great BBBJ w cim and BBFS w cip for. 60 $. Slight smell due to hygiene issues but got the job done and did exactly what was asked of her. Ask for digits but said she didn't have a phone. Said she's in the area most of the time. Will definitely repeat for $. Happy Hunting.

  6. #6012

    Hotgoth4 u

    Quote Originally Posted by Stamina62  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one this morning. She had multiple posts up so I took advantage. She was struggling for room $ so agreed to qv for $. 2 agreed to BBBJ and BBFS. She advertises safe services only but I have got lucky and caught her when she needed $ and got BBFS every time I've saw her which is now approaching double digits. I wonder if anyone else has had the same experience or am I just extremely lucky to catch her at opportune times? Happy hunting.
    Since our brother is too lazy to post a pic or link, here ya go. See how easy that is?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...w/197118937867
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260707-222503.jpg‎  

  7. #6011

    Hotgoth4 u / tired of the same old experience

    Saw this one this morning. She had multiple posts up so I took advantage. She was struggling for room $ so agreed to qv for $. 2 agreed to BBBJ and BBFS. She advertises safe services only but I have got lucky and caught her when she needed $ and got BBFS every time I've saw her which is now approaching double digits. I wonder if anyone else has had the same experience or am I just extremely lucky to catch her at opportune times? Happy hunting.

  8. #6010

    That's what I have been saying

    Quote Originally Posted by Popman  [View Original Post]
    Looks like mugshot posted recently. Looking rough for wear.
    I really don't get it. That's what I have been saying for a while I do not understand what the hype is about. I mean I tried her and it was a no for me but that's just me. Different strokes for different folks I guess. I mean if you just want someone who is willing to do anything for their drug money then yeah sure she is great I guess.

  9. #6009

    "Marie"

    Quote Originally Posted by Stamina62  [View Original Post]
    Finally took the plunge with her and if you haven't you might want to consider it.
    Looks like mugshot posted recently. Looking rough for wear.

  10. #6008

    No link, no pic, what gives

    Quote Originally Posted by Stamina62  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream and lucked out and was s familiar face so I pumped her full today. Says safe service and cgf experience but easily swayed once in person. Settled on 150 qv but was with her 40 min. Doesn't clock watch and enjoys taking it in all entrances and gets more into it when you unload. Happy hunting.
    Seems to be a common thing on this AVL forum that rarely does someone take a screenshot and uploads it so we all know who your talking about. Links are almost useless as well since they expire so quickly. Upload a pic boys!

    BTW what is CGF? I know what GFE is but even chatgbt doesn't know that acronym.

  11. #6007

    Hotgoth4 u

    Had a dream and lucked out and was s familiar face so I pumped her full today. Says safe service and cgf experience but easily swayed once in person. Settled on 150 qv but was with her 40 min. Doesn't clock watch and enjoys taking it in all entrances and gets more into it when you unload. Happy hunting.

  12. #6006

    Any contact with Kelly??

    Her profile is pretty vague: https://tryst.link/escort/curlykelly1995.

  13. #6005

    How was her response time. Was she receptive to text or call?

    Quote Originally Posted by Stamina62  [View Original Post]
    She usually posts when she's available and then takes her posts down when she's not. I don't know of any link or website to a page for her other than her posts.
    Also could you look at your private messages.

  14. #6004

    Contact?

    Quote Originally Posted by Stamina62  [View Original Post]
    She usually posts when she's available and then takes her posts down when she's not. I don't know of any link or website to a page for her other than her posts.
    If you don't mind answering, what is her latest phone number? You can pm. Thank you.

  15. #6003

    No link

    Quote Originally Posted by Looking428  [View Original Post]
    Can you post a link to her page, please? Thanks.
    She usually posts when she's available and then takes her posts down when she's not. I don't know of any link or website to a page for her other than her posts.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape