Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 34 of 1246 FirstFirst ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 84 134 534 1034 ... LastLast
Results 496 to 510 of 18689
K Spa 10798 75th
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18194

    Red 8

    Quote Originally Posted by SemiCumductor6  [View Original Post]
    My back was bothering me again, so I asked Lola if she could give me a deep tissue massage before L3. She recommended Alice, who is a cute, good looker. Her massage was license quality. She first washed me in standing shower and gave me a preview of the main course. Back to the room, She first got rid of a ton of knots on my back and then started DFK me and let me know it's time for the fun. Experience was pretty standard except I was completely relaxed after Alice worked on my back. I left happy and will return when I need a decent massage again.
    I've also been having back pain lately due to my job. Looking for a place where I can get a back massage to relive some of the tension while getting some extras. Seeing lots of great reports for Red 8 lately so I'll add them on my list to check out. Thanks!

  2. #18193

    Did you do the thing?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nakkychan  [View Original Post]
    Petite with huge tits? My favorite. I was planning on trying out Infinity for a 4 hand on the 4th but now I'm definitely going to Lucky this weekend. Do you know who else is working at Lucky spa with her?
    Nakky, did you end up going to Lucky for your July 4th 4 hands? If so, would love to hear how your experience was!

  3. #18192

    Lola at Red 8 is really one of a kind

    I stopped by Red 8 today and drew Lola, who is a 5'5" spinner with Cs MM. I got a taste of her tongue skills in the shower and was rock-hard before heading back to the room. Overall her TUMA and GFE are good, her signature move is ACG. She was riding me in a way that let me thrust deep inside her like a real pornstar. I almost ran out of time after pounding her for 20+ minutes and shooting a big load in her mouth. She told me tomorrow is her last day. Go see her if you enjoy good company with an insatiable MILF who would oblige to almost anything.

  4. #18191

    Cloud 4 hands special

    Visited Cloud yesterday and had a fantastic dream with Yomiko and Eva. Both look like they are in their late 20's. Mid 30's, extremely attractive with all the right curves.

    They treated me well with double BBBJ and CIM. Lots of pre-tease as well and took things slow to make sure I get to enjoy the full hour. Unfortunately I couldn't contain my excitement and busted in minutes.

    Not going to type a whole essay about the experience but its nothing short of 10/10. They told me about a third girl coming in today. Treat them well gents.

  5. #18190

    Crystal at Gold Panda

    Typically, I have a fantastic experience with Crystal. Have been seeing her since days at Orange Blossom, and she's legendary. Today she's not feeling well though, so it was rushed. Also. And I don't mean to be unkind here. I'd have to say her breath was overwhelmingly bad. Even after mouthwash it persisted. Not sure what's up with that. But we all have bad days and I'll try to see her next time she's in town.

  6. #18189
    Quote Originally Posted by HeelLover  [View Original Post]
    Are there any L1 places in the East Valley (Chandler, Gilbert or Mesa) where the ladies will wear sexy outfits / heels rather than just the yoga pants / tops?

    I know Reflexology by Lin in Gilbert will usually have a beautiful greeter in a dress and heels but that is just a diy place. My question is fine if it's just the greeter / mamasan because I like the milfs anyway! Bonus if it's the actual massage ladies, but realize not likely for L1 places as they are on their feet for basically the whole massage.
    You might try an independent provider who goes by Mia. She's been in Gilbert for a while and does a nice massage and very nice L1 ending. I've seen her on / off for about 4 years and she has accomodated a couple of special requests for me. The requests were well within her usual boundaries and I waited until she seemed very comfortable with me. Most likely, a request to wear heels wouldn't be a big deal for her. She's worth a try. She's very attractive and skilled at what she does. Her Tryst account is below.

    https://tryst.link/massage/mia8

  7. #18188

    Godessisis

    Had an unreal experience last week with Godessisis. Newbie to all this but she figured me out quick and Mommy delivered just what her baby needed. Left in such a better state mentally and physically.

  8. #18187

    Sunny

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrcnr  [View Original Post]
    Where is Sunnys?
    It's at 43rd ave and Bell. There is a Jack in the Box in the parking lot. I like to treat myself to some mini churros after LOL.

  9. #18186

    Agree with you

    Quote Originally Posted by PhxEngine  [View Original Post]
    I stopped by and saw Alicia or at least that's what I think she said. It was a typical infinity experience but with the less involved TS that reminded me of some of the places I used to go in California. All in all good experience though with FS followed by BBBJ to finish.

    Looks: very petite with big MMs and sensitive nips. She was probably 5'0" and 95 lbs in her late 20's.

    Service: great overall. TS was just for clean up (no body slide or anything but light teasing on the flip) and then back to room for mouthwash rinse and straight to GFE. Usual progression from solid BBBJ to CG that was also good. Then Mish and k9. The only difference this time was that I let her know when the grand finale was coming so that she could whip around and catch everything in her mouth. It was a well coordinated effort that I enjoyed more than usual.

    Cost: . 4 HF for hh and $. 6 tip = $$ total.
    I had a very similar experience with her. Your description matches with the girl I saw. She told me her was Lisa which kinda sounds like Alicia. Not much english, but service and looks wise I was very satisfied. Great skills and she knows what she is doing. I will repeat with her.

    I got to meet Zoe and Mimi on the way out. Both girls looked gorgeous. Mimi has a very young, sweet and cute look to her. Zoe speaks great English and was very flirty telling me to come back for her.

    I just might take her on that offer. Really liking the lineup this month, I don't think you can go wrong with any of these girls.

  10. #18185

    Lulu

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonzon623  [View Original Post]
    Nakkychan; Cindy, Lulu and Lilly are on deck. I didn't do 4 hands this time but I believe you will have a blast. My experience with Lulu I discribed below. Its been a while since I had Cindy but she is amazing. Cindy and Lulu are almost complete opposites in my eyes. Lulu is a little taller, about 5'5, with a little more meat on her bones, but not fat, both beautiful faces, and friendly personalities. Neither spoke a lot of english without a phone appt. Lulu's massage was nice and sensual, especially after she introduce the oil rub. While face down she began nuru body to body massage rubbing her sexy breast on my back. She then lifted my hips and started some amazing TUMA and BBBJ from underneath. I believe TUMA is a turn on for her as she moaned and really seem to be into it. On the flip I enjoyed DFK, CG and kagel muscle squeeze in the MISH to bring me to an amazing ending. Bring in the fire-works on the 4th with these two my Brotha!
    I met Lulu last year when she was in town at a different west-side AMP and she let me know she'd be at Lucky starting earlier this week. She's sweet, pretty, she's not a 5' 95 lb spinner but has a nice body, and wants you to leave happy. We have good chemistry, I definitely recommend. She liked the Skyn Elite condoms I used. If you BYOC. I'll have to ask her about 4-hands.

  11. #18184

    Infinity

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonzon623  [View Original Post]
    One of my boys was just there and he saw Zoe and Mimi and Linda were the two sexy packages chillin in the room.
    I stopped by and saw Alicia or at least that's what I think she said. It was a typical infinity experience but with the less involved TS that reminded me of some of the places I used to go in California. All in all good experience though with FS followed by BBBJ to finish.

    Looks: very petite with big MMs and sensitive nips. She was probably 5'0" and 95 lbs in her late 20's.

    Service: great overall. TS was just for clean up (no body slide or anything but light teasing on the flip) and then back to room for mouthwash rinse and straight to GFE. Usual progression from solid BBBJ to CG that was also good. Then Mish and k9. The only difference this time was that I let her know when the grand finale was coming so that she could whip around and catch everything in her mouth. It was a well coordinated effort that I enjoyed more than usual.

    Cost: . 4 HF for hh and $. 6 tip = $$ total.

  12. #18183
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonzon623  [View Original Post]
    One of my boys was just there and he saw Zoe and Mimi and Linda were the two sexy packages chillin in the room.
    Appreciate the heads up my guy, I don't have any July 4th plans until late tonight, so I plan to stop by and get some early fireworks off if you know what I mean haha. I imagine things shouldn't be too busy today considering its a holiday. My friend told me he had a blast with Mimi so I'm very curious to see what she's like.

  13. #18182

    Thanks GK

    I'm looking forward to being back in AZ as it looks like the service in both cities is still top notch.

    D.

    Quote Originally Posted by GhedoKramer  [View Original Post]
    From what I've read the place on Curry closed a few years ago. A few places have replaced Top and the other 5 related spas. My recommendation is Cloud. If you're on the west side of town and unable to come to Cloud, Sunny would be my next recommendation.

  14. #18181
    Senior Member


    Posts: 269

    Sunnys

    Quote Originally Posted by GhedoKramer  [View Original Post]
    This month's lineup at Sunny includes Wendy as described. She is 5'1, about 105 with B's and black hair. Maggie from last month is still there.
    Where is Sunnys?

  15. #18180

    Heels for L1 providers or greeters (East Valley)?

    Are there any L1 places in the East Valley (Chandler, Gilbert or Mesa) where the ladies will wear sexy outfits / heels rather than just the yoga pants / tops?

    I know Reflexology by Lin in Gilbert will usually have a beautiful greeter in a dress and heels but that is just a diy place. My question is fine if it's just the greeter / mamasan because I like the milfs anyway! Bonus if it's the actual massage ladies, but realize not likely for L1 places as they are on their feet for basically the whole massage.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape