Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Trying this Sugar Baby thing.

+ Add Report
Page 5 of 463 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 55 105 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 6945
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6885
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeThighsMan  [View Original Post]
    Share with the group, or just me? .
    I think the links to the videos or the search words are somewhere down in this thread.

  2. #6884
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash416  [View Original Post]
    Found her.
    Share with the group, or just me? .

  3. #6883
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyHunter1  [View Original Post]
    If I were in your situation, I would go ex-pat and live overseas. Staying US based, I would choose something this side of the boarder but close to Montreal. Mongering paradise.

    Just an opinion.
    I would second that 100%. If you are somewhat adventurous I would highly recommend Thailand. Awesome food, amazing women and monger scene, and SUPER inexpensive. Most of the monger places speak some form of English but even then its easy to communicate. It also has a large expat community of English-speaking folks. Women are eager to please and most are some form of GFE. I've met women there that would be considered a 10 here and partied with her and her friends and banged her all night for less than 200. You want a threesome, no problem. You want a foursome, no problem, you want 8 at once, no problem. They have business devoted to just bjs! You walk in, choose a girl and go get a BBBJ then go about your day. Part of the beauty is that these ladies are not shamed by doing this work, the people are pragmatic about it, so the girls don't need to drug themselves up to deal with their emotions like they do here. For them, its just a way to feed the family. There are some downsides like every place. Several members from this board have relocated there. Also, Columbia, S. A. , a monger or two from this board have relocated there and they say its amazing as well. DM if you want more details.

  4. #6882

    Montreal

    Quote Originally Posted by StubbornMule  [View Original Post]
    That's interesting. Where would you go overseas? Mx? Colombia? Regarding Montreal: I've heard its great, but can you elaborate? I know the massage girl scene is supposed to be good there.
    I will love to know more about Montreal. Is there a website one can go to?

  5. #6881
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyHunter1  [View Original Post]
    If I were in your situation, I would go ex-pat and live overseas. Staying US based, I would choose something this side of the boarder but close to Montreal. Mongering paradise.

    Just an opinion.
    That's interesting. Where would you go overseas? Mx? Colombia? Regarding Montreal: I've heard its great, but can you elaborate? I know the massage girl scene is supposed to be good there.

  6. #6880

    Just me

    Quote Originally Posted by StubbornMule  [View Original Post]
    I'm semi-retired. Yes, mongering is a major factor in my decision, along with weather and the local food scene.
    If I were in your situation, I would go ex-pat and live overseas. Staying US based, I would choose something this side of the boarder but close to Montreal. Mongering paradise.

    Just an opinion.

  7. #6879
    Quote Originally Posted by StubbornMule  [View Original Post]
    I'm semi-retired. Yes, mongering is a major factor in my decision, along with weather and the local food scene.
    HAHA bro that's awesome! Can't really speak to the SB scene but if you want deets on other monger details in the area feel free to reach out.

  8. #6878
    Quote Originally Posted by Bouinage  [View Original Post]
    Are you retired? Work remote? Are you basing your move solely on SBs LOL?
    I'm semi-retired. Yes, mongering is a major factor in my decision, along with weather and the local food scene.

  9. #6877

    Trinity

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...d-7b415edab1c1

    Anyone with any info on her? I like her looks. Feel free to PM with anything.

  10. #6876
    Quote Originally Posted by DickWad91  [View Original Post]
    I've met her. Agree comms are flaky at best. I'd chat w / her a week or so and she'd go dark. But she came back to bug me every couple months. Finally met her a few months ago. She's real, pics are a few pounds ago but def her. And the curves are very nice. The tan too. Bolt ons. However, service was boring af so one and done. Too much talking and not enough entertaining. 3 $$ and I got the room. Wasn't worth it.
    After my most recent experience, that vita sounds like a deal. Funny but I've seem the pre agywr market set and think I would have preferred her pre "bolt-ons".

    Was it 3 or plus plus? Confused on the way you wrote the reply.

    Either way, thank you for the verification.

  11. #6875
    Quote Originally Posted by StubbornMule  [View Original Post]
    I'm thinking of moving to Charlotte and it seems to me that you guys have a lively sugar scene, based of Seeking and this forum. How does it stack up to other options in the South? I understand that the supply side will be smaller than ATL / Miami, but the demand side should also be smaller.
    Are you retired? Work remote? Are you basing your move solely on SBs LOL?

  12. #6874

    Charlotte vs ATL / Miami / Nashville / Orlando?

    I'm thinking of moving to Charlotte and it seems to me that you guys have a lively sugar scene, based of Seeking and this forum. How does it stack up to other options in the South? I understand that the supply side will be smaller than ATL / Miami, but the demand side should also be smaller.

  13. #6873

    Kvita

    Quote Originally Posted by Spates  [View Original Post]
    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...a2In9-Dt5S1YdM

    This one popped up early last week and seemed promising. Exchanged numbers pretty quickly and day 1, we were planning a meet. Day 2 to plus 7 days, been hit or miss. Cell lookup verified she's real and led to her socials. I just couldn't close her. Maybe one of you fine upstanding members of society will have better luck. Happy hunting.
    I've met her. Agree comms are flaky at best. I'd chat w / her a week or so and she'd go dark. But she came back to bug me every couple months. Finally met her a few months ago. She's real, pics are a few pounds ago but def her. And the curves are very nice. The tan too. Bolt ons. However, service was boring af so one and done. Too much talking and not enough entertaining. 3 $$ and I got the room. Wasn't worth it.

  14. #6872

    Kvita_685 secret

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...a2In9-Dt5S1YdM

    This one popped up early last week and seemed promising. Exchanged numbers pretty quickly and day 1, we were planning a meet. Day 2 to plus 7 days, been hit or miss. Cell lookup verified she's real and led to her socials. I just couldn't close her. Maybe one of you fine upstanding members of society will have better luck. Happy hunting.

  15. #6871
    Quote Originally Posted by Stamina62  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...4-43ae470c1f85

    Met this one recently. Quoted 4 $ but agreed to $$. Met in Rockhill. Was open for fun and allowed for a good time without many limits. Well worth the $$. Happy hunting fellas.
    I saw her years ago, not sure if she was just starting out but didn't clock watch, had a lot of fun, and didn't even discuss donation. After we were done she sorta half asked about donation, I offered 250 as a lowball and she took it without complaint. I meant to repeat but life got in the way.

    Anyway, she's real, fun, like you said really no limits, seems like a genuine nympho. BUT. She also seems to have zero regard for health, seems that she's seeing a ton of people completely bare nowadays. That price point for her is crazy, and seems like it's getting a lot of volume. Do what you will with that information, but I've decided to not revisit given those concerns.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape