Thread: Trying this Sugar Baby thing.
+
Add Report
Results 61 to 75 of 6946
-
07-04-26 01:05 #6886Senior Member

Posts: 574Montreal
I will love to know more about Montreal. Is there a website one can go to?
Originally Posted by StubbornMule
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-26 22:30 #6885Senior Member

Posts: 241That's interesting. Where would you go overseas? Mx? Colombia? Regarding Montreal: I've heard its great, but can you elaborate? I know the massage girl scene is supposed to be good there.
Originally Posted by HappyHunter1
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-26 13:13 #6884Senior Member

Posts: 128Just me
If I were in your situation, I would go ex-pat and live overseas. Staying US based, I would choose something this side of the boarder but close to Montreal. Mongering paradise.
Originally Posted by StubbornMule
[View Original Post]
Just an opinion.
-
07-01-26 06:19 #6883Senior Member

Posts: 3073HAHA bro that's awesome! Can't really speak to the SB scene but if you want deets on other monger details in the area feel free to reach out.
Originally Posted by StubbornMule
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-26 20:09 #6882Senior Member

Posts: 241I'm semi-retired. Yes, mongering is a major factor in my decision, along with weather and the local food scene.
Originally Posted by Bouinage
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-26 17:13 #6881Senior Member

Posts: 453Trinity
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...d-7b415edab1c1
Anyone with any info on her? I like her looks. Feel free to PM with anything.
-
06-30-26 17:03 #6880Senior Member

Posts: 31After my most recent experience, that vita sounds like a deal. Funny but I've seem the pre agywr market set and think I would have preferred her pre "bolt-ons".
Originally Posted by DickWad91
[View Original Post]
Was it 3 or plus plus? Confused on the way you wrote the reply.
Either way, thank you for the verification.
-
06-30-26 06:39 #6879Senior Member

Posts: 3073Are you retired? Work remote? Are you basing your move solely on SBs LOL?
Originally Posted by StubbornMule
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-26 02:34 #6878Senior Member

Posts: 241Charlotte vs ATL / Miami / Nashville / Orlando?
I'm thinking of moving to Charlotte and it seems to me that you guys have a lively sugar scene, based of Seeking and this forum. How does it stack up to other options in the South? I understand that the supply side will be smaller than ATL / Miami, but the demand side should also be smaller.
-
06-29-26 16:23 #6877Senior Member

Posts: 132Kvita
I've met her. Agree comms are flaky at best. I'd chat w / her a week or so and she'd go dark. But she came back to bug me every couple months. Finally met her a few months ago. She's real, pics are a few pounds ago but def her. And the curves are very nice. The tan too. Bolt ons. However, service was boring af so one and done. Too much talking and not enough entertaining. 3 $$ and I got the room. Wasn't worth it.
Originally Posted by Spates
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-26 10:17 #6876Senior Member

Posts: 31Kvita_685 secret
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...a2In9-Dt5S1YdM
This one popped up early last week and seemed promising. Exchanged numbers pretty quickly and day 1, we were planning a meet. Day 2 to plus 7 days, been hit or miss. Cell lookup verified she's real and led to her socials. I just couldn't close her. Maybe one of you fine upstanding members of society will have better luck. Happy hunting.
-
06-23-26 08:39 #6875Senior Member

Posts: 227I saw her years ago, not sure if she was just starting out but didn't clock watch, had a lot of fun, and didn't even discuss donation. After we were done she sorta half asked about donation, I offered 250 as a lowball and she took it without complaint. I meant to repeat but life got in the way.
Originally Posted by Stamina62
[View Original Post]
Anyway, she's real, fun, like you said really no limits, seems like a genuine nympho. BUT. She also seems to have zero regard for health, seems that she's seeing a ton of people completely bare nowadays. That price point for her is crazy, and seems like it's getting a lot of volume. Do what you will with that information, but I've decided to not revisit given those concerns.
-
06-22-26 16:06 #6874Senior Member

Posts: 35Found her.
Originally Posted by Flash416
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-26 14:45 #6873Senior Member

Posts: 35Re: Rose
Do you know which sites and what name she goes by? I would love to look her up.
Originally Posted by LostCajun00
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 20:41 #6872Senior Member

Posts: 409Whoops, quote button bugged out. Was re: Rose.
Originally Posted by LostCajun00
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



