Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 27 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 77 127 527 1027 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 405 of 25011
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24621

    Felicia

    I know she has fans on this board, but I've never gone to see her, because on the phone, she was one of the rudest providers I've ever encountered, and she upsells and gets pissed if you try to negotiate with her. So, I've stayed away. Because if they fail the interview, I do not proceed further!

  2. #24620

    Ally Gee running a special

    Guess she is trying to drum up more business.

    If you got her number prev from me the 401 one is still active.

    Special rate she asked me to share is 200/ hr.

    First rate service. FS is covered.

  3. #24619

    Yes

    Search your title or Alyssa in either Groton or Eastern.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hotboy1988  [View Original Post]

  4. #24618

  5. #24617
    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    Jesus H. Christ! This is the MOST DETAILED menu with a price list, including just about EVERYTHING that can POSSIBLY be done during a BBBJ, that I've EVER seen!

    But she left one activity out! Several decades ago, I got an incredible BBBJ from the famous porn star Cumisha Amado, and after I came in her mouth, she gargled with my cum, with intense eye contact, and making a lot of very loud gurgling noises while doing it. One of her trademarks! She did it when we were in in the shower, so she was naked. I don't remember if she spit or swallowed. But she did NOT charge extra, either for the CIM, or for the gargle, LOL!
    That one you had sounded like a good time unlike this one I think.

    Unfortunately.

  6. #24616

    Head Doctor

    Anything on this one?

    https://secrethostess.com/11165988/

  7. #24615
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Dude, I never saw her but let me copy her rate for you because she won't respond to hey how are you or anything. She will send you her rate list first.

    Nly doing blowjob.

    BJ with condom.

    Qv100.

    Hh 140.

    Hr180.

    Bare BJ qv 120.

    Hh 150.

    Hr 200.

    Bare BJ cum in mouth deep throat.

    Qv 140.

    Hh 160.

    Hr220.

    Bare BJ cim Bare blowjob and do it naked.

    Qv 160.

    Hh 180.

    Hr 220.

    Bare BJ cum in mouth deep throat facial do it naked.

    Qv 170.

    Hh 190.

    Hr 240.

    Bare BJ cum in mouth swallow deep throat naked and record.

    Qv 180.

    Hh200.

    Hr 260.

    Bare blow job cum in mouth.
    Jesus H. Christ! This is the MOST DETAILED menu with a price list, including just about EVERYTHING that can POSSIBLY be done during a BBBJ, that I've EVER seen!

    But she left one activity out! Several decades ago, I got an incredible BBBJ from the famous porn star Cumisha Amado, and after I came in her mouth, she gargled with my cum, with intense eye contact, and making a lot of very loud gurgling noises while doing it. One of her trademarks! She did it when we were in in the shower, so she was naked. I don't remember if she spit or swallowed. But she did NOT charge extra, either for the CIM, or for the gargle, LOL!

  8. #24614
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Dude, I never saw her but let me copy her rate for you because she won't respond to hey how are you or anything. She will send you her rate list first.

    Nly doing blowjob.

    BJ with condom.

    Qv100.

    Hh 140.

    Hr180.

    Bare BJ qv 120.

    Hh 150.

    Hr 200.

    Bare BJ cum in mouth deep throat.

    Qv 140.

    Hh 160.

    Hr220.

    Bare BJ cim Bare blowjob and do it naked.

    Qv 160.

    Hh 180.

    Hr 220.

    Bare BJ cum in mouth deep throat facial do it naked.

    Qv 170.

    Hh 190.

    Hr 240.

    Bare BJ cum in mouth swallow deep throat naked and record.

    Qv 180.

    Hh200.

    Hr 260.

    Bare blow job cum in mouth.
    I got the same list.

  9. #24613

  10. #24612
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotliserds  [View Original Post]
    I asked about her before her ad is always on Skip the games.

    Is this one any good?

    Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fallr...e/182797666752
    Dude, I never saw her but let me copy her rate for you because she won't respond to hey how are you or anything. She will send you her rate list first.

    Nly doing blowjob.

    BJ with condom.

    Qv100.

    Hh 140.

    Hr180.

    Bare BJ qv 120.

    Hh 150.

    Hr 200.

    Bare BJ cum in mouth deep throat.

    Qv 140.

    Hh 160.

    Hr220.

    Bare BJ cim Bare blowjob and do it naked.

    Qv 160.

    Hh 180.

    Hr 220.

    Bare BJ cum in mouth deep throat facial do it naked.

    Qv 170.

    Hh 190.

    Hr 240.

    Bare BJ cum in mouth swallow deep throat naked and record.

    Qv 180.

    Hh200.

    Hr 260.

    Bare blow job cum in mouth.

  11. #24611

    Latina

    I asked about her before her ad is always on Skip the games.

    Is this one any good?

    Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fallr...e/182797666752

  12. #24610
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1405
    Quote Originally Posted by FormerlyCongo  [View Original Post]
    Hes referring to the singers full name.
    Oh, ok got it.

  13. #24609
    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    Real but those are 5+ year old pics. If you search Justice you will see pics that more resemble who you will encounter. Hosts out of section 8 projects in Fall River. Mechanical, lackluster performance, just going through motions. I wanted to get the fuck out of there, went to bend her over and pound one out and got that dreaded summer ass smell. Cut my losses and went for a swim. Can't recommend.
    Thanks you for that warning and that sucks.

    Will avoid.

  14. #24608
    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    Marissa number ends in 9536.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...d/583282595616

    Communication was great, setup an incall but just gave me a vague area to head towards near downtown PVD area to get my ETA. When I arrived said she needed more time to get ready but comms were still good. Strung me along every 5 or so minutes but never gave me the address. After being dicked around for a while cut my losses and left city and thanked her for the circle jerk. She texted me back about 8 hours later saying she was sad she didn't get to see me with 0 ackowledge meant of what happened. Never asked for deposit so who knows what the intentions were or if it was just time wasters.
    More likely she double booked and somebody beat you to her.

  15. #24607

    Timewaster

    Marissa number ends in 9536.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...d/583282595616

    Communication was great, setup an incall but just gave me a vague area to head towards near downtown PVD area to get my ETA. When I arrived said she needed more time to get ready but comms were still good. Strung me along every 5 or so minutes but never gave me the address. After being dicked around for a while cut my losses and left city and thanked her for the circle jerk. She texted me back about 8 hours later saying she was sad she didn't get to see me with 0 ackowledge meant of what happened. Never asked for deposit so who knows what the intentions were or if it was just time wasters.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-07-02 at 2.12.14 PM.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape