Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Buffalo Grove / Wheeling / Arlington heights

+ Add Report
Page 9 of 200 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 59 109 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 2986
This blog is moderated by Sam Singer
  1. #2866

    20 to 30 somethings very rare.

    Quote Originally Posted by Misht  [View Original Post]
    Recent transplant to the area having spent my mongering careeer in the west coast & west burbs. Love Asian game when it's served up young, eager and slim. I've had my fair share of 50+ MILFs and safe to say my fun zone now sits securely in the 20-30 range. My aging manhood only stands for the fresh meat nowadays. My Asian go to in western burbs were the O'Hare apartment girls. Advertised on Eros, low screening, safe incalls & many a beauty were banged for $$60 & $$$60 . Thai Vietnamese Chinese are my cuisines in that order as the meat is juicy & succulent served with an attitude to please. Would welcome tips & pointers in this neck of the woods. I visited a spa / AMP right by Waukegan & Dundee recently in the hopes of starting off right but was let down. Mamasan was the only therapist (50+) , looked like a mix of Asian & cockasian who would not have anything to do with a cock. Good massage however. Appreciate the guidance fellow brethren & god bless America & it's hoes.
    The youngest one I've seen in this area is Bella at Sunshine Spa in Buffalo Grove. She claims to be in her twenties but more likely her 30's. She truly is a beautiful girl and does go to the gym as seen by her perfect ass. She must do a lot of lunges and glute exercises.

    As most other people have either said or feel, most of the element are in their 40's 50's and even 60's. It takes a while to tell, once you get them in the sunlight you can get a better idea. The older ones you can tell by their hands.

    I understand the attraction to the younger women, I feel the same way too but I seem to get my best service from those 50-year-olds.

  2. #2865
    Quote Originally Posted by Misht  [View Original Post]
    Recent transplant to the area having spent my mongering careeer in the west coast & west burbs. Love Asian game when it's served up young, eager and slim. I've had my fair share of 50+ MILFs and safe to say my fun zone now sits securely in the 20-30 range. My aging manhood only stands for the fresh meat nowadays. My Asian go to in western burbs were the O'Hare apartment girls. Advertised on Eros, low screening, safe incalls & many a beauty were banged for $$60 & $$$60 . Thai Vietnamese Chinese are my cuisines in that order as the meat is juicy & succulent served with an attitude to please. Would welcome tips & pointers in this neck of the woods. I visited a spa / AMP right by Waukegan & Dundee recently in the hopes of starting off right but was let down. Mamasan was the only therapist (50+) , looked like a mix of Asian & cockasian who would not have anything to do with a cock. Good massage however. Appreciate the guidance fellow brethren & god bless America & its hoes.
    You won't find 20-30 in this area.

  3. #2864

    Reliable AMPs

    Recent transplant to the area having spent my mongering careeer in the west coast & west burbs. Love Asian game when it's served up young, eager and slim. I've had my fair share of 50+ MILFs and safe to say my fun zone now sits securely in the 20-30 range. My aging manhood only stands for the fresh meat nowadays. My Asian go to in western burbs were the O'Hare apartment girls. Advertised on Eros, low screening, safe incalls & many a beauty were banged for $$60 & $$$60 . Thai Vietnamese Chinese are my cuisines in that order as the meat is juicy & succulent served with an attitude to please. Would welcome tips & pointers in this neck of the woods. I visited a spa / AMP right by Waukegan & Dundee recently in the hopes of starting off right but was let down. Mamasan was the only therapist (50+) , looked like a mix of Asian & cockasian who would not have anything to do with a cock. Good massage however. Appreciate the guidance fellow brethren & god bless America & it's hoes.

  4. #2863

    Dixie. Number changes

    Quote Originally Posted by KBomb51  [View Original Post]
    I was always leary of visiting her because she always changes her phone number. Here's her phone number from last week. 3129197684. She's close by so maybe I'll give her a try.
    That is indeed her normal number that she's had for a long time. Something happened and she's had troubles getting it restored to her. I know she's still working on that but given what she does, she needs ways to make appts. Hence, the change. I saw her today with her current number to help out. I'd have responded to you directly, but your inbox is full Kbomb.

    Coots.

  5. #2862

    Dixie

    Quote Originally Posted by Coots926  [View Original Post]
    Dixie is still in wheeling and definitely is a bit of sweetheart imo.

    She offers a range of options and typically has specials in her ad on LC. (https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...cago/211431527). I would point out that very recently she was in a car accident and there's a gofundme attached to it, for those that are interested, I can confirm it's accurate. I assume for expected reasons not many here would be interested in donating to such a thing. If anyone can help, or send some visits her way I'm sure it'll help her stay afloat.

    Anyone wanting additional details about Dixie can reach out to me via DM.

    Coots.
    I was always leary of visiting her because she always changes her phone number. Here's her phone number from last week. 3129197684. She's close by so maybe I'll give her a try.

  6. #2861

    Dixie Licks. Wheeling

    Dixie is still in wheeling and definitely is a bit of sweetheart imo.

    She offers a range of options and typically has specials in her ad on LC. (https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...cago/211431527). I would point out that very recently she was in a car accident and there's a gofundme attached to it, for those that are interested, I can confirm it's accurate. I assume for expected reasons not many here would be interested in donating to such a thing. If anyone can help, or send some visits her way I'm sure it'll help her stay afloat.

    Anyone wanting additional details about Dixie can reach out to me via DM.

    Coots.

  7. #2860
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBanger  [View Original Post]
    It's weird that the ad is still active if she's unavailable.

    I'm assuming you tried the phone number listed in the ad and it went nowhere?
    Yeah, the number doesn't work. I was hoping someone else out here had some insight. I think she worked out of the Hyatt but she used to come to me so I'm not totally sure.

  8. #2859

    Melody.

    A trip is in my future to the NW burbs.

    Who is the current talent at Melody Spa? If a guy liked slim hips, a shaven pussy, minimal belly, small titties / nipples and a playful attitude. Who would be the one to ask for??

    Thanks in advance!

  9. #2858

    BG / Wheeling Apartment

    Curious, is the BG / Wheeling apartment run by the same handler that runs GL apartment. I've been going to GL for years but never tried Wheeling. Wonder if they would let me in since they know me in GL?

    Things that make you say "hmmm".

    Be safe and enjoy the 4th!

    Joe.

  10. #2857

    Dinara

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeRoebuck  [View Original Post]
    I used to meetup with a blond haired european girl who did massages out of a nice hotel in Deerfield. Here name was Dinara. Here's a link https://rubrankings.com/united-state...nara-8345.html#listing_tab.

    I haven't heard from her in well over a year but used to see her frequently and don't know if she got a new number or something happened so curious if anyone has any idea or has seen her recently?
    It's weird that the ad is still active if she's unavailable.

    I'm assuming you tried the phone number listed in the ad and it went nowhere?

  11. #2856

    Dinara in Deerfield?

    Has anyone seen or heard from this lady recently https://rubrankings.com/united-state...nara-8345.html ?

    I used to see her pretty frequently and her number started going straight to vm. Wondering if she's still around anywhere?

  12. #2855

    Anyone seen Dinara?

    I used to meetup with a blond haired european girl who did massages out of a nice hotel in Deerfield. Here name was Dinara. Here's a link https://rubrankings.com/united-state...nara-8345.html#listing_tab.

    I haven't heard from her in well over a year but used to see her frequently and don't know if she got a new number or something happened so curious if anyone has any idea or has seen her recently?

  13. #2854
    She looks great. Is she DFK and MSOG?

  14. #2853

    Link for Maggie

    Quote Originally Posted by Hardwood1060  [View Original Post]
    Maggie is the current lady at the BG / Wheeiling apartment. Saw her today and it was amazing. About everything that you would expect for VIP except she wouldn; t shower with.

    I would guess she is 30 something with the body of a 20 something. Fit and curvy. C;s maybe D's. Pretty sure they are natural. Enjoy getting pleased (DATY) as much as pleasing.

    She is out of here on Tues.

    G0 enjoy before she is gone /.
    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...ie-101821.html

  15. #2852

    Maggie is amazing

    Maggie is the current lady at the BG / Wheeiling apartment. Saw her today and it was amazing. About everything that you would expect for VIP except she wouldn; t shower with.

    I would guess she is 30 something with the body of a 20 something. Fit and curvy. C;s maybe D's. Pretty sure they are natural. Enjoy getting pleased (DATY) as much as pleasing.

    She is out of here on Tues.

    G0 enjoy before she is gone /.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape