Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 8 of 342 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 58 108 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 5127
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5022
    Quote Originally Posted by Hentai444  [View Original Post]
    I met up with lulu a few days ago. Recalled this post and asked for one. She told me no.

    I washed myself before seeing her.
    Have you seen her a lot before? I just saw her today and she did it.

  2. #5021
    Quote Originally Posted by Hentai444  [View Original Post]
    I met up with lulu a few days ago. Recalled this post and asked for one. She told me no.

    I washed myself before seeing her.
    Wow really? I'm surprised.

    She really buries her face in my ass.

    I'm shaved back there & she loves it.

    Are you hairy?

  3. #5020

    Lulu turned me down

    Quote Originally Posted by Wzguy69  [View Original Post]
    They both eat my ass.

    Lulu loves it more than Rose.
    I met up with lulu a few days ago. Recalled this post and asked for one. She told me no.

    I washed myself before seeing her.

  4. #5019
    Quote Originally Posted by ClMike01  [View Original Post]
    Rose or lulu?
    They both eat my ass.

    Lulu loves it more than Rose.

  5. #5018
    Quote Originally Posted by Wzguy69  [View Original Post]
    Gives a great rimjob!
    Rose or lulu?

  6. #5017

    Alexis

    Quote Originally Posted by Rion75  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/manch...c/322217556952

    Is it me or does the 5'4 165 not match up with her full body shot.
    That's Alexis. I saw her once. She was bigger than her picks but still attractive. She has had pretty good reviews on here but wasn't a repeat for me. Got the job done with no drama.

  7. #5016

    Fake

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/manch...c/322217556952

    Is it me or does the 5'4 165 not match up with her full body shot.

  8. #5015
    Quote Originally Posted by MMartin  [View Original Post]
    Rose just left and Lulu is here now for fans of her service.

    .
    Gives a great rimjob!

  9. #5014
    Rose just left and Lulu is here now for fans of her service.

    Quote Originally Posted by Oldstardec  [View Original Post]
    Yes it was, very satisfying.
    .

  10. #5013

    Jenn

    Quote Originally Posted by Toferro  [View Original Post]
    Are you talking about her?: https://skipthegames.com/posts/manch...e/618750165383.

    I've seen her posts fairly often. Haven't tried her because she's older than I prefer and there aren't enough pictures to determine if she'd be my type anyway. You vouch for her as a good experience?
    Jenn is a pleasant MILF / Gilf originally from Maine I believe. A sturdy New England built woman if you know what I mean, kind of bbw with all natural DD's. Saw her pre-pandemic where she swallowed, and then a few weeks ago. Decent session in quiet resi area on west side, very close to Morgan. Said she was moving soon. BBBJ to covered mish to uncovered BBBJ / HJ finish. No swallow and said I was too big for Greek. May repeat in a pinch.

  11. #5012
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldstardec  [View Original Post]
    Yes it was, very satisfying.
    Yes, seen her many times down in MA.

  12. #5011
    Quote Originally Posted by Wzguy69  [View Original Post]
    Was this woman Rose?
    Yes it was, very satisfying.

  13. #5010
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldstardec  [View Original Post]
    Hooked up with a hotel Asian twice this month. She's not a spinner has a little belly but not flabby and knows how to please an older guy. Her legs flop back and spread far apart for deep penetration with both your tongue and cock. She enjoys cock ticking her cervix. BBBJ, daty, dfk, did BBFS the first time. She a horny woman who aims to please. Just gave her $$ and it was well worth it. Finished missionary cip first time finished k9 in the bag second time. Senior members okay to dm me.
    Was this woman Rose?

  14. #5009

    Hotel Asian

    Hooked up with a hotel Asian twice this month. She's not a spinner has a little belly but not flabby and knows how to please an older guy. Her legs flop back and spread far apart for deep penetration with both your tongue and cock. She enjoys cock ticking her cervix. BBBJ, daty, dfk, did BBFS the first time. She a horny woman who aims to please. Just gave her $$ and it was well worth it. Finished missionary cip first time finished k9 in the bag second time. Senior members okay to dm me.

  15. #5008

    Info on Katy?

    Anyone seen this one?

    https://tryst.link/escort/katy-490

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape