Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 27 of 1776 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 77 127 527 1027 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 405 of 26627
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26237

    Don't know her name

    New link https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...1/318668462118.

    Quote Originally Posted by Juice616  [View Original Post]
    By chance who is she the post is taken down or if you can share another link when she posts so people can avoid.

  2. #26236
    I believe it is her; not sure on a name.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...1/318668462118

    Quote Originally Posted by Juice616  [View Original Post]
    By chance who is she the post is taken down or if you can share another link when she posts so people can avoid.

  3. #26235

    Name

    Quote Originally Posted by Pfdg2014  [View Original Post]
    Definitely do not recommend. 1st time I tried she asked for $ upfront so I started walking out. Then said I could put it out on the dresser but was already on the way out.

    Just tried again and she's behind a house in a camper. Went in and she's laying on her stomach with no bottoms on. Ass looks nice so I grab each cheek and squeeze and that's when I see a bunch of something. I'm no doctor but I sure as hell know that those bumps or blisters aren't supposed to be there and they are EVERYWHERE. Just walked right back out and told her she needs to get checked out. Said it's "heat rash". Nah, I'm good.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/179404539586
    By chance who is she the post is taken down or if you can share another link when she posts so people can avoid.

  4. #26234
    Quote Originally Posted by Pfdg2014  [View Original Post]
    Definitely do not recommend. 1st time I tried she asked for $ upfront so I started walking out. Then said I could put it out on the dresser but was already on the way out.

    Just tried again and she's behind a house in a camper. Went in and she's laying on her stomach with no bottoms on. Ass looks nice so I grab each cheek and squeeze and that's when I see a bunch of something. I'm no doctor but I sure as hell know that those bumps or blisters aren't supposed to be there and they are EVERYWHERE. Just walked right back out and told her she needs to get checked out. Said it's "heat rash". Nah, I'm good.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/179404539586
    I tried to meet her last week and she left me driving around her neighborhood so I left. She actually just hit me up this morning asking if I wanted to come by but tomorrow is my birthday and I have a house full for the weekend. Actually really glad that didn't work out and now after reading this post I'm grateful for the info and definitely won't be meeting up. Thank you for the info. y'all have a great and safe weekend. Happy Independence day gentleman. JK.

  5. #26233

    UTR Emmy is looking

    Emmy is looking for a handful of participants.

    Muskegon area to Sparta, kent city areas outcall only / car dates.

    Respectful, clean and participating seniors. She is Password protected it changes with everyone.

    Thank you.

  6. #26232

    I know how to ride.

    Definitely do not recommend. 1st time I tried she asked for $ upfront so I started walking out. Then said I could put it out on the dresser but was already on the way out.

    Just tried again and she's behind a house in a camper. Went in and she's laying on her stomach with no bottoms on. Ass looks nice so I grab each cheek and squeeze and that's when I see a bunch of something. I'm no doctor but I sure as hell know that those bumps or blisters aren't supposed to be there and they are EVERYWHERE. Just walked right back out and told her she needs to get checked out. Said it's "heat rash". Nah, I'm good.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/179404539586

  7. #26231

    Princess

    Quote Originally Posted by SmallPP  [View Original Post]
    Yesterday I decided to plan a visit with Princess Peach, over in Kzoo. Originally it was suppose to be a visit with DD Barbie out of Lansing but she was booked for the rest of the day so I opted to go with Peach since she was someone on my list of providers to try out. She had reviews in a few different cities, but a lot of what I found was old or a few years ago. So there weren't a lot of recent reviews to base my decision on for this visit.

    Comms were good, she replied pretty quickly after the initial text and we agreed on the length of visit before I prepared myself to get ready to head out towards her location. Upon arriving in the area, she asked me to call her so that she could provide more directions to her actual location. She was staying in a good area, in an apartment complex surrounded by more apartments. I arrived to see her stepping out the door to look for me, I parked my car and made my way over to her to greet her and we proceeded to go down to the basement where her room was. Although it was a tad dark, there was enough lighting to see. Taking a quick look at her, she definitely matches the pictures from her ad. We had a bit of small talk to sorta break the ice and it was ok, she didn't really try to have a conversation with me and was probably more prepared to start with the meeting. Donation was required first before starting, she was asking $$ for a HHR which was $20 more than her ad stated from tryst but I didn't bother to ask her about that since my time was limited. But once I handed the donation to her, she went ahead and got undressed and I followed suit.

    This is where things start to go downhill, she started off with a BJ which was good and felt great. It didn't take me long to get hard and after I was good to go, she put a rubber on me and asked me how I wanted her. Initially I ask her to get into doggy, which gave me a good view of her fat ass but sadly I didn't have enough dick to fuck her. So I asked her to just go ahead and get into missionary which she obliged. As I was getting ready to put my dick in her pussy, I just told to let me know if I'm putting too much pressure on her legs. She wasn't really the most flexible person so we went ahead and gave it a shot. I was able to get it in and get a few good pumps in before I slipped out. At this point I had to reposition myself to get a better angle, all while trying to maneuver her legs to allow better access. But she seemed to be pushing against me or just wasn't cooperating with me in the whole process. So I ask her to switch position again, have me stand up and fuck her on the edge of the bed. But made a comment telling me that I was doing fine and was in her already, it was all in my head that it wasn't working out atm. Which is funny because if I was inside her, this conversation would be different. But anyways we went ahead with trying missionary on the edge of the bed which should have been the move from the start because it gave me the perfect entry, but at this point I was already going soft after trying to Initially do things on the bed. She complained that this is why we should've kept going in mish bc I went soft on her. She proceeded to help me get hard again but my boy was telling me no, so after a bit of jerking it I decided to call it quits. We got dressed and as I was putting my clothes on, I tried to ask her in the nicest way possible if I could get some of my money back. Mind you I normally don't ask this since I know most are not willing too or be reasonable on how things went. At this point she gets pissed at me for asking and made a comment to me saying "this is not a refundable thing, you made it weird by not trying to do doggie, mish, and gave up after I tried to work with you. I can tell that you have never done this before and this is your first time". Part of me wanted to argue with her and point out the flaws in this meeting, but opted to hold my tongue and said to her that this isn't my first time but believe what you want I guess. Fully dressed at this point, we headed back up stairs for me to get my shoes back on, I unlocked the door, said "have a good one I guess" and drove off towards home.

    So what are my thoughts, well by far this has to be one of the worst visits I've ever had in a long time. I did what I could to make this work, mainly in trying to adjust her in a good position in bed to fuck. But when you're just laying there on the bed like dead fish and not trying to help me in this process or actively working against me. I find it stupid of her to say that I'm weird for not trying when I was. Mind you that I have seen other bbw / ssbbw providers in the past who I've had a great time with, wynterbbw is a good example of this. She definitely was bigger than Princess Peach by a long mile, but she at least put in the effort & more to make it work. I don't a lot of inches on me but ya boy was able to fuck wynterbbw and nut from it. Rant over LOL.

    Overall, I don't recommend her in my opinion. Everything felt transactional, meetup, do your thing, and leave. Driving to her wasn't bad but gas is a factor now given how expensive that shit is. Maybe I caught her on an off day but the damage has been done for me and I won't be returning. Sadly I lost out on $$ but at that price I could have just gone to go see Jenn for a way way better experience.

    https://tryst.link/escort/peach-lipst1ck

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...s/705957158757
    I had a visit with her last summer and even though it wasn't "bad" it wasn't anything to write home about.

    I found her to be rather odd and possibly a bit nuts. JK.

  8. #26230

    Not really a princess in my book

    Yesterday I decided to plan a visit with Princess Peach, over in Kzoo. Originally it was suppose to be a visit with DD Barbie out of Lansing but she was booked for the rest of the day so I opted to go with Peach since she was someone on my list of providers to try out. She had reviews in a few different cities, but a lot of what I found was old or a few years ago. So there weren't a lot of recent reviews to base my decision on for this visit.

    Comms were good, she replied pretty quickly after the initial text and we agreed on the length of visit before I prepared myself to get ready to head out towards her location. Upon arriving in the area, she asked me to call her so that she could provide more directions to her actual location. She was staying in a good area, in an apartment complex surrounded by more apartments. I arrived to see her stepping out the door to look for me, I parked my car and made my way over to her to greet her and we proceeded to go down to the basement where her room was. Although it was a tad dark, there was enough lighting to see. Taking a quick look at her, she definitely matches the pictures from her ad. We had a bit of small talk to sorta break the ice and it was ok, she didn't really try to have a conversation with me and was probably more prepared to start with the meeting. Donation was required first before starting, she was asking $$ for a HHR which was $20 more than her ad stated from tryst but I didn't bother to ask her about that since my time was limited. But once I handed the donation to her, she went ahead and got undressed and I followed suit.

    This is where things start to go downhill, she started off with a BJ which was good and felt great. It didn't take me long to get hard and after I was good to go, she put a rubber on me and asked me how I wanted her. Initially I ask her to get into doggy, which gave me a good view of her fat ass but sadly I didn't have enough dick to fuck her. So I asked her to just go ahead and get into missionary which she obliged. As I was getting ready to put my dick in her pussy, I just told to let me know if I'm putting too much pressure on her legs. She wasn't really the most flexible person so we went ahead and gave it a shot. I was able to get it in and get a few good pumps in before I slipped out. At this point I had to reposition myself to get a better angle, all while trying to maneuver her legs to allow better access. But she seemed to be pushing against me or just wasn't cooperating with me in the whole process. So I ask her to switch position again, have me stand up and fuck her on the edge of the bed. But made a comment telling me that I was doing fine and was in her already, it was all in my head that it wasn't working out atm. Which is funny because if I was inside her, this conversation would be different. But anyways we went ahead with trying missionary on the edge of the bed which should have been the move from the start because it gave me the perfect entry, but at this point I was already going soft after trying to Initially do things on the bed. She complained that this is why we should've kept going in mish bc I went soft on her. She proceeded to help me get hard again but my boy was telling me no, so after a bit of jerking it I decided to call it quits. We got dressed and as I was putting my clothes on, I tried to ask her in the nicest way possible if I could get some of my money back. Mind you I normally don't ask this since I know most are not willing too or be reasonable on how things went. At this point she gets pissed at me for asking and made a comment to me saying "this is not a refundable thing, you made it weird by not trying to do doggie, mish, and gave up after I tried to work with you. I can tell that you have never done this before and this is your first time". Part of me wanted to argue with her and point out the flaws in this meeting, but opted to hold my tongue and said to her that this isn't my first time but believe what you want I guess. Fully dressed at this point, we headed back up stairs for me to get my shoes back on, I unlocked the door, said "have a good one I guess" and drove off towards home.

    So what are my thoughts, well by far this has to be one of the worst visits I've ever had in a long time. I did what I could to make this work, mainly in trying to adjust her in a good position in bed to fuck. But when you're just laying there on the bed like dead fish and not trying to help me in this process or actively working against me. I find it stupid of her to say that I'm weird for not trying when I was. Mind you that I have seen other bbw / ssbbw providers in the past who I've had a great time with, wynterbbw is a good example of this. She definitely was bigger than Princess Peach by a long mile, but she at least put in the effort & more to make it work. I don't a lot of inches on me but ya boy was able to fuck wynterbbw and nut from it. Rant over LOL.

    Overall, I don't recommend her in my opinion. Everything felt transactional, meetup, do your thing, and leave. Driving to her wasn't bad but gas is a factor now given how expensive that shit is. Maybe I caught her on an off day but the damage has been done for me and I won't be returning. Sadly I lost out on $$ but at that price I could have just gone to go see Jenn for a way way better experience.

    https://tryst.link/escort/peach-lipst1ck

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...s/705957158757

  9. #26229

    Any Intel

    Hello Fellas,

    I hope yall are good. I wanted to know if anyone can provide any Intel on this chocolate lady?

    https://callescort.org/810-420-2944

    Any info would be appreciated.

  10. #26228

    Sexy Redhead and Riley

    Missed Sexy Redhead on her last GR visit. Made a point to see her this time around. You won't be disappointed. Great conversationalist and even better nympho. Really enjoyed our time. Tight kitty that can take it all and a great ass with a cute GND build. I'll repeat when she's in town. I think she's leaving town tomorrow. Sorry if you missed your chance this time.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/928814565798

    Saw Riley a couple weeks ago. Started with a massage and I was very much impressed with her technique on the calves. Comms were kind of tough but she told me about her civilian job, so I somewhat get it. Other guys have given an accurate description. Fit girl with some hardware in the mouth. Age listed is pretty accurate. Moved to the bed and she took every inch. Extremely vocal girl. Private incall on the south side.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...s/947459392404

  11. #26227

    Normal Name

    Hello Gents,

    I've resurfaced with a new name, a throwback to where I started. I'm confident this post - https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/920313278074 is actually Crystal. After trying a few other "new" looking profiles and having Crystal answer the door, I think this is her go to. She runs a few ads with different names, numbers, and photos.

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#6967  [View Original Post]
    Interesting to hear what happens. I've reached out a few times without a response. She had a different number that's been disconnected. Tried the new one to crickets.

  12. #26226

    Reposting as this person is advertising again. AVOID

    Quote Originally Posted by DomPom  [View Original Post]
    I tried TOFTT. And saw no reviews. But made a rookie mistake and a hard lesson learned. Didn't see any review for her but the supposed incall location from the ad is at the Bond Apartments on Monroe. Can't verify the claim, but had something set up in earlier this afternoon. She had deposit policy for first / new clients. Should've went with my gut but was thinking with the other head. Sent her half. Arrived on site and asked for the other 50% on arrival. Had a gut feeling, knew something was up but I was despite, horny, and somewhat convinced with some of her talking points. Sent her the other half and will meet me at the stairs. No dice, blocked and ignored. Can't tell if you real. But beware for fellow mongers. Can't seem to upload pictures of the ad since she tends to delete them.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/515454755960
    Letting people know to avoid as she is posting again.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/384813180150

  13. #26225
    Senior Member


    Posts: 444

    Karma

    Quote Originally Posted by Variety1  [View Original Post]
    Did you (or anyone) get to see her? She's been advertising (and preggo) for a few months now. Wonder if legit. Donation seems a bit high for her newness and body type, but she is pretty IMO.


    Edit: For the guy(s) that pm asking questions, PLEASE have your inbox cleared, or no one can write you back..
    Quote Originally Posted by RobovDaslav  [View Original Post]
    Still tip toeing my way back into hobbying, got a couple girls I've been curious about:

    Karma:

    Not blonde spinner karma lee.

    This one has been posting pretty regularly for a while now. Dark hair, sharp facial features, nice round tush, seems kinda hood rat-ish in a way I find hot. New ads mention pregnancy along with a number change and complete tone shift.

    5/25/26: https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...d/337707533972.

    5/22/26: https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...o/751965169758.

    Layla Danielle:
    This blondie is one I remember seeing ads for sometime last year and has recently started posting again. Blonde, very curvy, photos look consistent. Has a link to an OF that would put her name as Layla Danielle. Tried searching for Layla and got hits for the skinny latina with the trashy incall and another layla that has an USASG account that goes by DodgerDodger or something like that. She mentioned that she was blonde, but all links for her are dead and the ad titles just said 'layla', so can't confirm one way or the other.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...0/825432192494

    Might end up TOFTT on both in time since neither are giving off any major red flags, but always appreciate any prior experience if available.
    I did see Karma a few times when she first started posting. At that time she was hosting at a location that was very convenient for me. That hoodrat vibe that Robo mentions worried me but I actually found her to be extremely nice in person. When I introduced myself with my hobby name she immediately responded with her real name. I laughed and told her we are friends on facebook, she had no idea because I don't use a pic on my FB. Anyway, the appointments were decent, standard BBBJ / CFS. I would have kept seeing her if she remained in a convenient location but that didn't happen.

    "WaltK, you are snipped and used a cover when you saw Karma. WaltK, you are NOT the father!"

  14. #26224

    Um. No

    Ad states everything under the sun. Not.
    BBBJ (maybe, probably not). Cim / greek. Nope.
    Smile even once? Not going to happen. Seriously, didn't smile at all (pics smiling in ad may be AI generated).

    Real / pretty though back around 2020. Not sure now.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...w/476313705597

  15. #26223
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439

    Native American

    [Deleted by Admin]

    How many times do I have to tell you guys to not do this shit on review threads.

    A2

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape