Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: K-Girls of Columbus

+ Add Report
Page 16 of 79 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 66 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 1180
This blog is moderated by INaughtyGuy4U
  1. #955

    Asiamor

    Any word on Asiamor new girls (Yuna and Orange). I've had good experiences with the agency before.

  2. #954
    Quote Originally Posted by CbusDawg  [View Original Post]
    Was craving Asian and texted MK. Saw Julia, I swear they get really lazy with the names they've had a few different Julia's. This one was very attractive. Late 20's most likely. Very friendly and playful. Probably c cups. Started with CBJ and moved into CG, doggy and mish. She was freaky after I blew my load she kept wanting to go to get herself off. One of the bests I've seen there. Was hoping to try a duo but they said only 1 girl currently. Said she's only here for a few days would recommend.
    Whats with the CBJ? Your choice usually its BBBJ there even for a hhr.

  3. #953

    MC New Girl

    I dreamt about the MC new girl last night.

    I concur with Tireddodger's review except I had an hr dream.

    I had to wait 15 minutes in the other room. I have repeatedly told the handler I don't want to wait but I forgot this time. I was getting ready to walk when I was told the girl is ready. I feel if you have to wait then the amount of time you wait gets subtracted from the total. Anyone try this before? I will do it next time. My time is valuable and these handlers just line up mongers back to back to back and we sit and wait.

    She has an nice face, not model like. A bit rounder face and I concur around mid 30's.

    She got in the shower. No BBBJ in the shower, but only had one girl ever do this probably because they don't want to get their hair and makeup wet.

    No massage. Was told to sit face up on the bed. Started with tongue at my foot and worked up to my nipples. She actually sucked on both my nipples so hard it left marks LOL.

    BBBJ was great. Took it all in. Wish all girls could do this. I held her head down and she didn't choke or come up for air. Amazing. Lots of sucking on the boys which I like but most girls do not do. She commented that I was clean and how she wishes all guys were clean. I speak Mandarin so there wasn't a language barrier. I think what she means by clean is I do manscaping and she doesn't like jungles LOL.

    Daty was great and she tasted nice. Unfortunately I could not get her to squirt or cum despite all my tricks of the trade.

    We then switched to cg and she rode me really hard which I like. She got a bit tired so I took over. After a few minutes I blew in the bag. I wanted to try other positions, but she had a lock on junior LOL. She seemed to really enjoy it like Tireddodger mentioned.

    30 minutes had passed and then we chatted and the entire session even post was a GFE. She kept holding junior and playing with the boys while we talked. We both showered and I was out the door after 45 minutes. Only once when I went for a hr session did I actually get an hr. It is usually 30 minutes but the reason I don't opt for the 30 minutes is because I don't like CBJs and not getting the "treated like a king" session LOL.

    BTW, when I mentioned in my past review of AH that I have seen cameras in hotels, it is not the hotel AH operates out of. It was a different hotel. At this other hotel, the manager showed me guys coming and going out of the room and he called CPD. This was when I was a dumb ass and got a room for a provider. I let her stay in the room after we met (when that I had seen over 20 times) and she promised she would not have anyone in the room. CPD and the manager thought I was a pimp. The manager called CPD when he saw me walk up to check out. He stalled until they showed up. Good thing I have a good attorney. Don't be stupid like me. Don't ever let a provider stay alone in the room especially if it is in your name.

    I also saw Mei with AH a couple of weeks ago. She had a strange personality, but we had fun. Sal35 is right in that she had rules, but ok with me. She was pretty tight and I did not last long in mish. She could not take it all in with BBBJ. Mid meh. Mei had by far the strangest personality of the Asians I've dreamt about, but most of my experience has been with Chinese not Japanese.

    Which do you all prefer? Chinese, Japanese, or other Asians?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tireddodger  [View Original Post]
    MC booker shot me a text yesterday mentioning a new girl. I always ask for photos and when they sent this time they mentioned 5* girl. The photo seems to show a JAV / Chinese model. I had the spare cash to blow so I went in ready to be disappointed. Photo included. I did a reverse image search and found some Chinese review sites that had glowing reviews. https://hougong521.com/view/19564

    Easy setup as normal; opted for hhr. She's 5'2 and very toned like for skinny. Super perky b / c boobs. Could not tell if they were MM or just toned. Beautiful face; little older than the photos I found might let on- I'd say mid 30's? Always hard to tell with Chinese. English is so so, I requested to rinse off since it's been 100 deg lately and she gave me a quick shower; didn't get in but she did wash me off which usually isn't the case for a hhr. Beautiful body, tattoos on her back. Very toned; typical Asian non ass. If she's the girl in the photo it's a pushup bra and an old photo but the body is still there.

    After shower laid for CBJ; she played around and sucked my balls a bit before slipping on the condom. Amazing CBJ. Took DT And very sloppy with the spit. Typical Asian "you big" comments (but not complaints). She mounted up for cg and rode the fuck out of me hard. She seemed to really get into it. Flipped over for mish and she really turned it on. I know these girls are probably acting but she lost her composure for a second and seemingly came. She Put my hand on her throat and told me to go deeper. Really pounded it out of me.

    Pulled me into the shower after completion, few lfk and teasing while she cleaned me up. Mentioned she will be here for 10 days. Highly recommend- as mentioned she seems to really get into it. I don't seek out GFE but definitely think it might be on the table if she likes you / you spend a bit more.

    As I was leaving there was a cop rolling through the parking lot. Didn't seem to make anything of me but weird timing.

    Side note; there's a special place in heaven for those girls that put lube on without you seeing because either she was soaked or she prepped before.

  4. #952

    Mk

    Was craving Asian and texted MK. Saw Julia, I swear they get really lazy with the names they've had a few different Julia's. This one was very attractive. Late 20's most likely. Very friendly and playful. Probably c cups. Started with CBJ and moved into CG, doggy and mish. She was freaky after I blew my load she kept wanting to go to get herself off. One of the bests I've seen there. Was hoping to try a duo but they said only 1 girl currently. Said she's only here for a few days would recommend.

  5. #951

    Sakura

    Stopped in drew Mimi rockin hard body but man performance was a 2. Tried CBJ then I said hold off on that, so brief BBBJ then cfs. She kept trying to block her tits with her hair or arm even while doing an HE cause I struggled to finish with her poor attitude. Body was a 9, face 5, pefromance 2 said hurry up at the 15 minute mark. These ladies are all so scripted takes 5 or 6 to find the "Lisa" of the group or Cora from AH.
    Her first time here.

  6. #950

    MC "Salacia"

    MC booker shot me a text yesterday mentioning a new girl. I always ask for photos and when they sent this time they mentioned 5* girl. The photo seems to show a JAV / Chinese model. I had the spare cash to blow so I went in ready to be disappointed. Photo included. I did a reverse image search and found some Chinese review sites that had glowing reviews. https://hougong521.com/view/19564

    Easy setup as normal; opted for hhr. She's 5'2 and very toned like for skinny. Super perky b / c boobs. Could not tell if they were MM or just toned. Beautiful face; little older than the photos I found might let on- I'd say mid 30's? Always hard to tell with Chinese. English is so so, I requested to rinse off since it's been 100 deg lately and she gave me a quick shower; didn't get in but she did wash me off which usually isn't the case for a hhr. Beautiful body, tattoos on her back. Very toned; typical Asian non ass. If she's the girl in the photo it's a pushup bra and an old photo but the body is still there.

    After shower laid for CBJ; she played around and sucked my balls a bit before slipping on the condom. Amazing CBJ. Took DT And very sloppy with the spit. Typical Asian "you big" comments (but not complaints). She mounted up for cg and rode the fuck out of me hard. She seemed to really get into it. Flipped over for mish and she really turned it on. I know these girls are probably acting but she lost her composure for a second and seemingly came. She Put my hand on her throat and told me to go deeper. Really pounded it out of me.

    Pulled me into the shower after completion, few lfk and teasing while she cleaned me up. Mentioned she will be here for 10 days. Highly recommend- as mentioned she seems to really get into it. I don't seek out GFE but definitely think it might be on the table if she likes you / you spend a bit more.

    As I was leaving there was a cop rolling through the parking lot. Didn't seem to make anything of me but weird timing.

    Side note; there's a special place in heaven for those girls that put lube on without you seeing because either she was soaked or she prepped before.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jul_2_2026_4_16_54.jpg‎  

  7. #949

    AH Hina

    Was not super impressed with Hina.

    Pros: Positive attitude, GFE, DFK, enthusiastic, very sweet.

    Cons: Looks almost nothing like the pictures, very average looking body, and breath was not very fresh. I couldn't stay hard at all. Wasted my money.

    Temper your expectations for this one.

  8. #948

    Gfe

    Any of the girls here now allow Daty and kissing?

  9. #947

    AH Jojo

    Any reports on Jojo? I contacted yesterday to see Jojo but the booker said she already left.

  10. #946
    Quote Originally Posted by Hndaklr  [View Original Post]
    Yesterday afternoon I got a call from a 330 number that at first I thought was a telemarketer that I pissed off earlier this week. I like to screw with them when they call me. The guy sounded middle Eastern and immediately began cussing me out demanding money. I thought it was hilarious, like I had a live one here! He claimed that I owed him money and he was going to send guys to kick my ass and get it. Long story short, after hanging up, he texted me saying he was the manager of an escort company and that I didn't show up and wasted their time so I owe them. After searching the number and not finding it connected to any known agency, I blocked it. Figure it's a burner phone.

    Now early yesterday morning I got a text from a different number with a photo of an Asian lady. Like I said, I like to play with telemarketers so I responded and through conversation found that she was located at the same Sawmill Apartments that some of us know offering VIP services. So I searched her phone number and found nothing. Then I texted the Sawmill Agency and got no response at first. It got me thinking maybe today I will have some fun. It's been a while, so I texted of few others just see what was available this weekend.

    A few hours later Sawmill texted me back saying they had two new girls arriving later. The one I wanted to see wasn't going to be ready till today but they kept pushing the other one that would be ready later that afternoon. I never set anything up but they kept reaching out.

    Now I don't know if that has anything to do with the guy calling or if its one of the other numbers I texted, or if its the one that texted me first. I didn't ask the guy what escort agency he was with. I think most of understand there are a lot scammers out there so we might text 5 ads and not find one legit one.

    Just wanted to see if anyone else has run into this?
    I have been there twice, you can see my reviews from before. I haven't seen the new talent. And Countryboys review below me appears to be talking the same location. Hope this helps.

    Stay safe.

  11. #945

    Stay Safe out there!

    Yesterday afternoon I got a call from a 330 number that at first I thought was a telemarketer that I pissed off earlier this week. I like to screw with them when they call me. The guy sounded middle Eastern and immediately began cussing me out demanding money. I thought it was hilarious, like I had a live one here! He claimed that I owed him money and he was going to send guys to kick my ass and get it. Long story short, after hanging up, he texted me saying he was the manager of an escort company and that I didn't show up and wasted their time so I owe them. After searching the number and not finding it connected to any known agency, I blocked it. Figure it's a burner phone.

    Now early yesterday morning I got a text from a different number with a photo of an Asian lady. Like I said, I like to play with telemarketers so I responded and through conversation found that she was located at the same Sawmill Apartments that some of us know offering VIP services. So I searched her phone number and found nothing. Then I texted the Sawmill Agency and got no response at first. It got me thinking maybe today I will have some fun. It's been a while, so I texted of few others just see what was available this weekend.

    A few hours later Sawmill texted me back saying they had two new girls arriving later. The one I wanted to see wasn't going to be ready till today but they kept pushing the other one that would be ready later that afternoon. I never set anything up but they kept reaching out.

    Now I don't know if that has anything to do with the guy calling or if its one of the other numbers I texted, or if its the one that texted me first. I didn't ask the guy what escort agency he was with. I think most of understand there are a lot scammers out there so we might text 5 ads and not find one legit one.

    Just wanted to see if anyone else has run into this?

  12. #944

    Sawmill Place

    Well I was in the area and I decided to give it a try. I set up an appointment for a short time after. Met Monica at the door and she is an absolute beauty! Incredible figure and an amazing rack. Nice tone butt and super bubbly Personality! Very into the activities and for sure has some energy! Def worth the price of admission! Would and will repeat! Saw the second girl as I was leaving and Damn, May have to try a 4 hand next time LOL.

  13. #943
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverSoul  [View Original Post]
    Got the pleasure of meeting Hina. Comms were faster than usual, so I was able to set up something with not much time In advance. Hina opened the door wearing a cute / small white babydoll lingerie. Lots of kisses from her part, cute mid / early 20's Japanese girl, lots of curves were needed. English quite above average, I know a bit of Japanese as well so I used a mix of both and I was able to get to know her a bit more. Anyway. Lots of GFE and DFK, quick shower together that I really enjoyed (She did a a thing straight from Japan soaplands). After some foreplay straight to bed. She said yes to all my request so lots of fun from that front, she is quite vocal as well. Another shower to clean myself and a bit more small talk with her I was on my way out after hearing a last nihongo jouzu.

    P: S: is just me or that elevator takes so long to get to the upper floors. It always makes me nervous waiting so long. Might try the stairs next time.
    Shower together needs 1 hour booking?

  14. #942

    Hina and GFE

    Got the pleasure of meeting Hina. Comms were faster than usual, so I was able to set up something with not much time In advance. Hina opened the door wearing a cute / small white babydoll lingerie. Lots of kisses from her part, cute mid / early 20's Japanese girl, lots of curves were needed. English quite above average, I know a bit of Japanese as well so I used a mix of both and I was able to get to know her a bit more. Anyway. Lots of GFE and DFK, quick shower together that I really enjoyed (She did a a thing straight from Japan soaplands). After some foreplay straight to bed. She said yes to all my request so lots of fun from that front, she is quite vocal as well. Another shower to clean myself and a bit more small talk with her I was on my way out after hearing a last nihongo jouzu.

    P: S: is just me or that elevator takes so long to get to the upper floors. It always makes me nervous waiting so long. Might try the stairs next time.

  15. #941

    Polaris

    Quote Originally Posted by FuddyGene  [View Original Post]
    Would someone be kind and send the actual location of the Polaris hotel girls? I am on a Time budget and would like to see how long it is from my location to get there.

    You can pm me if that is best -.

    Also the link to the specific Polaris ad.

    Thanks in advance.
    I'm pretty sure posting addresses is against policy, but one could walk there from the Mall if you really wanted to (I don't). That should get you close enough to plan your trip.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape