Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 52 of 1516 FirstFirst ... 2 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 102 152 552 1052 ... LastLast
Results 766 to 780 of 22729
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21964
    Quote Originally Posted by FourMore  [View Original Post]
    Well, you're not very incognito anymore. I got there just before shift change, scanned the room, and immediately wondered if one of the two guys next to the dj booth was Incognito, knowing that's where you like to sit. LOL. I didn't stay long once I saw the night shift line up.

    I have that same weakness for Latinas and have been with a handful of cubans at BTs and LS. I've yet to be disappointed. I repeated multiple times with all but one and that's because I didn't see her again. Three offered their numbers for OTC. I'm leery about that and never took any up on the offer. Prices were about what you'd expect for those clubs. Those I've talked to recently have a firmer grasp on the language so there's probably minimal need for a translator app.
    LOL! Yeah, apparently I'm not so Incognito anymore. You should've come over and said hello.

    For sure, the night shift was pretty rough, unless it picked up later that evening after we left.

    Even though I don't go to BT's or LS, it's encouraging to hear that the Cubans are getting a better grasp of English. Maybe they're all taking English classes to become more effective and more profitable strippers?

    The OTC offers would probably make me a little hesitant too. Have you done OTC with dancers from other clubs before, or is it just the Cuban dancers that you've been uneasy about meeting outside the club?

  2. #21963
    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito1234  [View Original Post]
    I was just sitting there when I noticed a guy to my left, so I asked if he came there often. He asked if I was on the board, and when I told him I was, he said he'd noticed the wine and wondered if I might be Incognito1234 from the reviews. He introduced himself as Jethro69, and we started talking. Jethro is a laid-back, genuinely nice guy, and I enjoyed our conversation.
    ...

    With the Cubans, I keep picturing a scenario where we'd agree to a deal on the floor, only for me to get to the back and either be rushed or have them not deliver on what we'd agreed to. Of course, at that point, I'd expect their ability to communicate in English, either verbally or through a translation app, to suddenly disappear.

    So, guys, have any of you experienced this when going back with one of the Cuban dancers? As I recall, their pricing was initially higher - in the $200+ range - and covered was a must, at least with the three or four that I've talked to.
    Well, you're not very incognito anymore. I got there just before shift change, scanned the room, and immediately wondered if one of the two guys next to the dj booth was Incognito, knowing that's where you like to sit. LOL. I didn't stay long once I saw the night shift line up.

    I have that same weakness for Latinas and have been with a handful of cubans at BTs and LS. I've yet to be disappointed. I repeated multiple times with all but one and that's because I didn't see her again. Three offered their numbers for OTC. I'm leery about that and never took any up on the offer. Prices were about what you'd expect for those clubs. Those I've talked to recently have a firmer grasp on the language so there's probably minimal need for a translator app.

  3. #21962

    Thursday 7/2

    I had some plans fall through late on Thursday evening and I wasn't far from BTs so I decided to make the trip. There were approximately 20 dancers (many Latina / Cuban) and maybe double that for guests. There were lots of good-looking girls but I'd say that maybe half of them had rock hard bolt-ons, which I'm just not a fan of, and the other half were average or athletic with small chests. I enjoy the hunt and, although I had been approached by 5 or so girls, I just wasn't excited about any of it.

    I guess I was looking for something a little more novel and a little more natural to hang on to so I took off after one drink and headed over to the Criket. There were also 20 dancers, and most of them were black, but they had a wider variety of body types happening. The general vibe from the girls was that most of the patrons had been there a while and nothing was really going on.

    I was approached by, and declined, a few and even came across DeeDee which another monger reported on a few weeks ago. I recalled that he mentioned something like, "she talked a big game but didn't deliver," and I could understand how someone could have taken her up on the offer: after I declined, she mentioned that I could let her know when I was ready to fuck her face.

    I had been eyeing a petite black girl with nice D-sized naturals and a tight body in a tiny g-string and lacy bra that had been tied up talking at a different table. She went into the VIP, came back out shortly, and had a few short conversations around the room. I grabbed her attention while she was walking past and she sat on my lap. She said her name was Irresistable and that she'd come in on a whim since she has another gig that she usually does but that fell through. The opportunity had presented itself and I decided I wanted to fuck her tits so we negotiated a bit. It didn't take long to agree to 100 for a nude warmup and a titjob.

    Her performance was enthusiastic in the back and she delivered as promised. I left a tip (which is rare) because it actually surprised me how unmechanical she was. That was it for me and, while I considered visiting another club, I decided to end the night on a high note.

  4. #21961
    Quote Originally Posted by DooMama7  [View Original Post]
    Decided to come up for the long weekend for a day trip. Had subpar experience at Saigon (will post that later) went to hitup Bogies around 5:30, dead. Could've got with one of the barmaids but decided to skip that. Then head to Hank's for about an hour, was right there for shift change. Saw Nina and Pandora, Nina looked GOOD. Nice chocolate fat ass, could've had her for 150, but the BBBJ was eh. And I had to wear a condom for FS (kitty was tight and wet though). Got with Pandora and she ONLY does things with a rubber, blowjob was ok, I busted actually but still just ok.

    Think I will be taking a break and re-evaluated how to go about this. I know a lot of has to do with the game of chance but lately, why is it so hard to find a woman who can suck a good dick without a condom and maybe allow you to slide it in. I know it's crazy from a protection standpoint but I really have to train junior to get use to a condom, even if it's bareskin trojan again.
    I just feel that if a dancer is letting me bang her raw then she is letting everyone, none of us are special, so I don't bang (intercourse) them raw.

    Now actually some of us are a bit special to some dancers, maybe 1% of the girls we see actually really do like us and we are their favorite! And one of the ways you know that it is true is if they offer to do you for free ! this has only happened to me twice in ten years and it created a real nice club FWB experience! there are other ways you can tell they actually do like you more than just a paying customer, mostly just how they act around you
    also if a dancer texts you sweet nothings and sends you selfies without asking that usually means she really likes hanging out and doing you in the VIP and it is not just an act, but we need to just enjoy the special attention and not flatter ourselves thinking we are all that lol !!

  5. #21960

    Henry's, Thursday, 07/02

    So, there I was, sitting at home in my sweats, contemplating whether I wanted to put in the effort to get ready and head out to the brothels. I was hoping that Selena, Yesna, or Sunflower might be working, although I knew it was unlikely, since it was Thursday.

    I follow Dream ("drizzyy_dreammm") and DJ Tony ("dayswithdjtony") on Instagram, and while scrolling through my feed, I saw a video from Dream with an inset saying she was working from 12 to 7. Tony had also posted that there were twelve dancers working.

    For those of you who don't know, Tony is the daytime DJ at Henry's. He's been doing a great job posting video clips and keeping everyone updated on how many dancers are working, so I'd recommend following him.

    Between the two posts, it was enough to motivate me to shower and make myself presentable. As always, it's a slow process for me, but eventually it happens. I view the whole process more like a marathon than a sprint.

    While I was walking over to get a table near the DJ booth, I noticed Dream and another dancer talking with a guy at one of the round tables. She noticed me as well, and I nodded as I walked by.

    I talked to DJ Tony and told him that I followed him on Instagram and appreciated that he posts video clips and keeps everyone updated on how many dancers are working. I also mentioned that the Friday day shift has been very dead for the past two or three weeks. He said they're trying to get more dancers in there.

    So, gentlemen (if that's an appropriate term), let's cross our fingers for more Friday selections.

    After getting my wine, I sat there, alternating between scrolling through my phone and watching the stage show. About a half hour later, Dream was called to the stage, so I walked over and tipped her on my way to the bathroom. When she bent down to pick up the tip, I pointed out that it was daytime and asked what she was doing there, since she typically works nights.

    She told me she was working because she wanted to go up north and not have to work over the holiday. I asked if she wanted to come see me later, and she said that she would.

    Shortly after getting back to my seat, Dream finished her set, and I watched her head toward the bathroom / downstairs area. When she came back, I noticed that she went over to the bar and sat down with someone.

    As time went on, I saw Miami heading to the back with a customer. She's kept her wavy blonde hairstyle, although it doesn't look quite as white blonde as it did before. I'm not sure whether she saw me or chose not to.

    I was just sitting there when I noticed a guy to my left, so I asked if he came there often. He asked if I was on the board, and when I told him I was, he said he'd noticed the wine and wondered if I might be Incognito1234 from the reviews. He introduced himself as Jethro69, and we started talking. Jethro is a laid-back, genuinely nice guy, and I enjoyed our conversation.

    So, there we were, hanging out, being cool (someone's gotta do it), comparing notes, and expressing our mutual admiration for a variety of dancers at Henry's and other clubs. Jethro was much more familiar with the dancers at BT's and the SC than I was. I told him that I hadn't been to BT's in years and had only recently started going back to the SC.

    I'm still curious about the blonde Angel over at the Cricket, so I described her and asked if he'd ever been back with her, but he wasn't familiar with her. We also talked about Aquarius. I told him what I'd read on the board and asked if he'd ever been back with her, but unfortunately, he wasn't familiar with her either.

    When we started comparing notes about Bogart's, he described an interesting experience with Gemini, who's now been added to my to-do list because of it.

    I told him about Lynn and Samantha, describing both as worth seeing and who usually work on Fridays. Of course, I highlighted my experience with Lynn and that I'd written a review about her three or four months ago.

    Kassy always stops by to visit and chat. She's familiar with Jethro and is fond of him as well. She told me that he was "good people".

    During our conversation, Kassy told me that if I wanted to go back, she was horny and ready. She then asked if I was waiting for Dream, and I told her that I was. By then, it was getting close to 6:30.

    About five minutes later, I noticed Dream sitting at the round table in front of us with her back to us. I wasn't sure what was going on and mentioned that to Kassy. She asked if I wanted her to check whether Dream was coming over, and I said yes.

    A couple minutes later, Kassy came back over and said that Dream had told her, "Probably not today". I told Kassy, "That's okay. My money is green everywhere".

    I'm not going to say that I wasn't at least slightly perturbed by Dream, since she'd told me she was going to stop by after I'd tipped her on stage.

    It wasn't long until the night shift came in, and it was very dead. Among those present were Riley and three Hispanic dancers, none of whose names I can remember.

    Shortly thereafter, Riley stopped by and offered head, but I declined. She then moved over and sat next to Jethro, and I assumed she was offering him the same service. Apparently, he declined too, because he never went anywhere.

    While one or two of the Hispanic dancers eventually stopped by, Jethro and I both agreed that one downsides of going back with a Cuban dancer is having to communicate through a translation app.

    That said, one of the dancers spoke English well enough, albeit with a thick accent. Even though I have a weakness for Latinas, I'd describe her as average-looking. Being unfamiliar with her, though, makes me very hesitant to go back with any of the Cuban dancers who are so prevalent in the clubs now.

    With the Cubans, I keep picturing a scenario where we'd agree to a deal on the floor, only for me to get to the back and either be rushed or have them not deliver on what we'd agreed to. Of course, at that point, I'd expect their ability to communicate in English, either verbally or through a translation app, to suddenly disappear.

    So, guys, have any of you experienced this when going back with one of the Cuban dancers? As I recall, their pricing was initially higher - in the $200+ range - and covered was a must, at least with the three or four that I've talked to.

    Again, I have a weakness for Latinas, so if you've had a good experience with any of the Cubans at Henry's, Bogart's, or the SC, please let us know on the board or send me a private message if you'd prefer.

    Within a half hour of the night shift starting, I told Kassy that I was ready to go back, and we did. There's not much to write that hasn't already been said about her. She's reliable and always gets the job done. I also enjoy hearing about her freaky escapades while we're talking and fucking.

    Last night, she told me about a couple of experiences I'd never heard before - which were eye-opening - to say the least. Now, while I'm open about most everything here, I'm not going to share that information publicly.

    Shortly thereafter, I left. As I walked through the parking lot, I saw Avery getting out of her vehicle. Although we'd never talked before, I asked her how she was doing as I walked by. She didn't say a word and gave me the most awful look, like I'd stepped on her puppy or something.

    Anyway, I plan to head out on another adventure today, but I think I'll start at the SC this time. I'm primarily in the mood for a Latina, so if any of you read this and can point me toward one who's worthwhile, reasonably priced, and not a rip-off, I'd appreciate it.

  6. #21959

    Red, White & Cheer

    The "fucket list" has come up a few times here, so I'd like to ask you mongers a favor:

    Can at least one of you make a point to head to FC's Red, White & Cheer party and give a thorough report back?

    As a guy with a cheerleader fetish, I'm kind of brokenhearted I can't get into town this weekend. But I'm hoping they post a decent number of pictures on their Insta and at least one of you can do what I would have done and get to finish into a few pleated skirts this weekend.

    Also hoping it's something they do again sometime so I can make it out.

  7. #21958

    Re: When I first learned of extras in the club

    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito1234  [View Original Post]

    How did you all first find out about the strip clubs that offered extra activities?
    I1234:

    In the mid-2000's, one lunchtime away from the office, I was sitting at the stage at Chix on Dix, and this voluptuous girl with blonde cornrows sat down next to me. Her name was Amy, and she struck up a conversation with me while fondling my leg. She quickly advanced to unzipping my fly and jacking me off while sitting there in full view of everyone, trying to persuade me to go to the VIP with her.

    I was flabbergasted that this was happening, and I cast furtive glances around, panicking, thinking I was about to get thrown out or arrested. I did not want to go to the VIP because I did not have the cash; I had just bought a drink from the waitress so that I'd be allowed to stay and watch the dancers.

    In fact, the waitress returned and I frantically tried to cancel my drink order while attempting to fend off Amy, who had pulled my hardened cock out of my pants and had a firm grip on it. The waitress did not appear to notice my state, and was only concerned that I wanted to send back a drink order, which she told me was too late, the order is already in. She advised me to go with Amy since my drink was almost here anyway.

    So I went. And Amy did not give me a price, saying only to give her what I felt was right.

    Defeated, I gave in. I expected a dance, but what I got instead was a BBBJWCIM. I couldn't believe what was happening. I didn't ask for any of this.

    I came really fast. And when I reached inside my wallet to pay her, there was only a ten and a single. I gave her all my remaining cash and ran out.

    I returned a few days later, hoping to see her again, and was rewarded. This time I thought so knew what to expect and was prepared. But I wasn't.

    She sucked me hard in no time, but surprised me again by turning around and sitting on my cock. I couldn't believe it, again. But after a few strokes, I panicked again, terrified that I was fucking a stripper bare. I pulled out of her and came all over my pants.

    Anyway, that was my introduction to BBBJ and FS in the club. Later I found this forum and got wise.

    WK.

  8. #21957

    7/2 - Roundup, probably going to take a break

    Decided to come up for the long weekend for a day trip. Had subpar experience at Saigon (will post that later) went to hitup Bogies around 5:30, dead. Could've got with one of the barmaids but decided to skip that. Then head to Hank's for about an hour, was right there for shift change. Saw Nina and Pandora, Nina looked GOOD. Nice chocolate fat ass, could've had her for 150, but the BBBJ was eh. And I had to wear a condom for FS (kitty was tight and wet though). Got with Pandora and she ONLY does things with a rubber, blowjob was ok, I busted actually but still just ok.

    Think I will be taking a break and re-evaluated how to go about this. I know a lot of has to do with the game of chance but lately, why is it so hard to find a woman who can suck a good dick without a condom and maybe allow you to slide it in. I know it's crazy from a protection standpoint but I really have to train junior to get use to a condom, even if it's bareskin trojan again.

  9. #21956
    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito1234  [View Original Post]
    I'm finding this discussion very interesting, and it got me wondering about something else.

    How did you all first find out about the strip clubs that offered extra activities?
    Much like the other monger, I was at a club (can't recall which, I was dragged there by old friends) and was surprised to find BBBJ was on the table once I found my way to the back. It was many years between that and when I began to explore the clubs with the intent of getting extras.

    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito1234  [View Original Post]
    Oh, come on now. What's a little fisting among friends?

    It sounds like you've already got a pretty good thing going with your wife, since she's open to threesomes and possibly even paying for escorts to share!

    Under 40? You're still young. IMO, it seems like it'd be much easier for you to find a younger, more attractive FWB than it would be for many of us. While you're searching for that, though, this is a great hobby to fall back on!
    My issue with a FWB is that I lack a lot of social prowess that would allow for that, paired with a lack of time to spend away from home to foster any sort of dynamic. The clubs offer a quick and dirty means of pleasure, but most of the time I can't really get down with the dancer personalities.

    My Achilles heel is also a long of younger women, which makes even my age an obstacle to anything that doesn't have some sort of financial backing haha.

  10. #21955
    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito1234  [View Original Post]
    I'm finding this discussion very interesting, and it got me wondering about something else.

    How did you all first find out about the strip clubs that offered extra activities?
    I ended up in my 1st strip club because a girl I had a crush on started dancing there. No clue how VIP worked or any of that and the girl I came to see ended up sitting in some guys booth all night. When an attractive Asian dancer come over and asked if wanted to go to the VIP I said sure and once in the back she offered CBJ for $75 and I was happy to accept.

  11. #21954
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker1988  [View Original Post]
    Now Do you pay dancers to Talk to you? How much do you spend if you sit with them for let's say 3 hours?

    I've seen some gentleman who just sit and chat the whole time, like hats off to you, I can't stand talking to most of them.
    Finally someone who thinks like I do. I've wondered this as well.

  12. #21953

    The Metro Times - From JD2011's post

    WOW, just WOW. That was my go-to in the early 90's as well. Between Downriver and Ann Arbor I was on a roll. (I live basically in the middle of both areas) I found that most of these chicks were (1) tired of the bar scene (2) would give it up to someone that looked decent and treated them with respect. (4) would let you F their brains out (3) some were looking for a hubbie in short order. Those I just keep leading along to get some then eventually they cut the cord. Buy that time I had one on deck anyway.

    Some of my highlights:

    1) I dated 3 girls that worked at Wyandotte Hospital (banged 2) and one day one of them mentioned me at lunch and the other 2 said. Oh ya, I dated that guy.

    2) I dated two different chicks from AA that lived across the street from each other.

    Thanks for the throw-back, those were fun times (single, good income and my own place).

    From 15 years old until my early thirties, I fucked any woman I could get my hands on. Thinking back on it reminds me of an ad that was posted in the Metro Times probably in the late 80's early 90's. You senior gents will remember the ads from people looking for hookups posted before the internet days.
    Last edited by MichiganGuy30; 07-01-26 at 18:21. Reason: spelling

  13. #21952

    Cold equals hard

    Quote Originally Posted by JackOfClubs  [View Original Post]
    Hey why'all they crank up the air conditioning at FC! It's extra frigid inside! You almost need a sweater LOL, which I wonderful with this heat wave going on.
    I figured that one out ages ago. It's so the dancers nipples stay hard. LOL.

  14. #21951

    Sunday and Tuesday

    I took a few daytime trips this week.

    Sunday I started at silver criket around 2 pm. Honestly didn't see anybody I wanted to take back there. The women whose names I got were Cece and Faith because they were the most attractive of the group imo. They were brunette and blonde, both relative small and thin, neither had much going as far as breast or ass so I wasn't that intrigued. I only stayed for about 30 minutes then pissed off to BTs.

    I got to BTs around 3:30, and there was better talent. Immediately was approached by a smaller black woman named Trophy. I thought she had a beautiful face, but she wasn't a good conversationalist. Almost immediately asked me to get her a drink which I declined and she returned to her booth and phone. I saw a white girl named Kassie I think, I had her once before and had a good time but she wasn't busy with someone else and I didn't see her again after she went to the bathroom following her VIP session with another monger. A black girl named Faith approached me next, kinda wish I would have gone with her as she had a great (albeit surgically enhanced) ass, but I declined as I was still looking around. Next was Pixie, slim black with a great ass. She wasn't very interested in talking for very long but I wanted to try her out so off we went for 200 for everything. Ate her out from behind for a while, she tasted and smelled good, quick CBJ then cfs from behind. She didn't want to ride which was unfortunate but she was tight and I had a good time inside. Finished and left.

    Yesterday (Tuesday) I went to Landing Strip. Got there at around 3:45. Not too many women, good mix of black white and Latina. I recognized Harley and Kelly (black spinner, bubbly personality), but wasn't feeling either. Saw a beautiful woman named Carmen who I really wanted. She looked Latina maybe, great ass, baby damage on a flat belly. I tipped her on stage but she didn't come over. Next I saw was Rain who I also tipped. I think she's a knockout, had seen her before but never spoken. I believe she's mixed, short straight hair, not very tall, has a nice ass, not thin not fat, very good shape. She mentioned she's from Columbus and we chatted for a while about the city and her life / goals etc. Convo was a little halting but it continued for a bit. Wanted to know if I wanted to go back which of course I did. She started at 5 and I only got her down to $450. My negotiating really needs work. We went back and unfortunately she didn't allow me to go down, no FIV either. A few warm up dances then CBJ which was really good. Next she sat on it rcg for a song or two before going off k9. She was really tight, great feeling. I finished and that was that. On my way out I saw a beautiful Latina or Arab girl named Zara—I definitely would like to see her next time. If anybody has experience with her I'd be interested in hearing it. Also noticed a few new girls who had come in on swing shift. I think I'm going to start trying to hit that shift, talent is better than regular daytime I think. I left around 5:30 so maybe next time I'll come in around that time instead. Rain mentioned she exclusively works the midshift.

  15. #21950
    Hey why'all they crank up the air conditioning at FC! It's extra frigid inside! You almost need a sweater LOL, which I wonderful with this heat wave going on.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape