Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 796 to 810 of 22750
-
07-02-26 20:00 #21955Senior Member

Posts: 25I ended up in my 1st strip club because a girl I had a crush on started dancing there. No clue how VIP worked or any of that and the girl I came to see ended up sitting in some guys booth all night. When an attractive Asian dancer come over and asked if wanted to go to the VIP I said sure and once in the back she offered CBJ for $75 and I was happy to accept.
Originally Posted by Incognito1234
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-26 14:47 #21954Senior Member

Posts: 26Finally someone who thinks like I do. I've wondered this as well.
Originally Posted by Lurker1988
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-26 18:19 #21953Senior Member

Posts: 125The Metro Times - From JD2011's post
WOW, just WOW. That was my go-to in the early 90's as well. Between Downriver and Ann Arbor I was on a roll. (I live basically in the middle of both areas) I found that most of these chicks were (1) tired of the bar scene (2) would give it up to someone that looked decent and treated them with respect. (4) would let you F their brains out (3) some were looking for a hubbie in short order. Those I just keep leading along to get some then eventually they cut the cord. Buy that time I had one on deck anyway.
Some of my highlights:
1) I dated 3 girls that worked at Wyandotte Hospital (banged 2) and one day one of them mentioned me at lunch and the other 2 said. Oh ya, I dated that guy.
2) I dated two different chicks from AA that lived across the street from each other.
Thanks for the throw-back, those were fun times (single, good income and my own place).
From 15 years old until my early thirties, I fucked any woman I could get my hands on. Thinking back on it reminds me of an ad that was posted in the Metro Times probably in the late 80's early 90's. You senior gents will remember the ads from people looking for hookups posted before the internet days.Last edited by MichiganGuy30; 07-01-26 at 18:21. Reason: spelling
-
07-01-26 12:15 #21952Senior Member

Posts: 174Cold equals hard
I figured that one out ages ago. It's so the dancers nipples stay hard. LOL.
Originally Posted by JackOfClubs
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-26 08:41 #21951Senior Member

Posts: 25Sunday and Tuesday
I took a few daytime trips this week.
Sunday I started at silver criket around 2 pm. Honestly didn't see anybody I wanted to take back there. The women whose names I got were Cece and Faith because they were the most attractive of the group imo. They were brunette and blonde, both relative small and thin, neither had much going as far as breast or ass so I wasn't that intrigued. I only stayed for about 30 minutes then pissed off to BTs.
I got to BTs around 3:30, and there was better talent. Immediately was approached by a smaller black woman named Trophy. I thought she had a beautiful face, but she wasn't a good conversationalist. Almost immediately asked me to get her a drink which I declined and she returned to her booth and phone. I saw a white girl named Kassie I think, I had her once before and had a good time but she wasn't busy with someone else and I didn't see her again after she went to the bathroom following her VIP session with another monger. A black girl named Faith approached me next, kinda wish I would have gone with her as she had a great (albeit surgically enhanced) ass, but I declined as I was still looking around. Next was Pixie, slim black with a great ass. She wasn't very interested in talking for very long but I wanted to try her out so off we went for 200 for everything. Ate her out from behind for a while, she tasted and smelled good, quick CBJ then cfs from behind. She didn't want to ride which was unfortunate but she was tight and I had a good time inside. Finished and left.
Yesterday (Tuesday) I went to Landing Strip. Got there at around 3:45. Not too many women, good mix of black white and Latina. I recognized Harley and Kelly (black spinner, bubbly personality), but wasn't feeling either. Saw a beautiful woman named Carmen who I really wanted. She looked Latina maybe, great ass, baby damage on a flat belly. I tipped her on stage but she didn't come over. Next I saw was Rain who I also tipped. I think she's a knockout, had seen her before but never spoken. I believe she's mixed, short straight hair, not very tall, has a nice ass, not thin not fat, very good shape. She mentioned she's from Columbus and we chatted for a while about the city and her life / goals etc. Convo was a little halting but it continued for a bit. Wanted to know if I wanted to go back which of course I did. She started at 5 and I only got her down to $450. My negotiating really needs work. We went back and unfortunately she didn't allow me to go down, no FIV either. A few warm up dances then CBJ which was really good. Next she sat on it rcg for a song or two before going off k9. She was really tight, great feeling. I finished and that was that. On my way out I saw a beautiful Latina or Arab girl named Zara—I definitely would like to see her next time. If anybody has experience with her I'd be interested in hearing it. Also noticed a few new girls who had come in on swing shift. I think I'm going to start trying to hit that shift, talent is better than regular daytime I think. I left around 5:30 so maybe next time I'll come in around that time instead. Rain mentioned she exclusively works the midshift.
-
07-01-26 07:39 #21950Senior Member

Posts: 675Hey why'all they crank up the air conditioning at FC! It's extra frigid inside! You almost need a sweater LOL, which I wonderful with this heat wave going on.
-
07-01-26 06:13 #21949Senior Member

Posts: 45I'm here to play
Lurker,
Originally Posted by Lurker1988
[View Original Post]
I'm not at the clubs to just chat. When I say I don't fuck that means no intercross. I've gotten a bunch of great BBBJs. Part of the fun for me is mental. I know these girls are all after the cash. I've had the "hi, do you want to go in the back" - those usually end up with poor performance. I've learned to know what I like. Maybe it's my age.
My best experience was last summer at Henry's. She was mid 30's with a beautiful face. A little thick. Not fat but curvy. Nice conversation. She was a sweetheart and the entire session was amazing. Even in those phone booths at Henry's. The GPS gals are a big turn off.
-
06-30-26 23:49 #21948Senior Member

Posts: 724JD, thank you for sharing your experience! I did not find this off topic, nor rambling, nor too long.
Originally Posted by Jd2011
[View Original Post]
We do have in common the desire for variety in sex partners; I find that my taste in women has expanded greatly since I first began this hobby, and I have certain P4 P women to thank for that. It is very freeing, not being limited to a certain look or body type, and having confidence that I will find something attractive about almost any woman I meet in the clubs.
Re: age: I formerly thought that my age might be a detriment to finding wiling sex partners; now I realize ALL the women are younger, and even the older ones were jailbait to me at one point.
WK.
-
06-30-26 18:42 #21947Senior Member

Posts: 750Your explanation of strip club history explains a lot. I just thought I might have been completely oblivious back then. At that time, I was only in the streetwalker scene and working on my camera game.
Regarding ADHD, I have never been diagnosed or even suspected of having it, not to say its not possible. I have seen counselors for a variety of things from time to time, but have never opened up regarding these things. I have a limited idea of what it is, and based on that, I don't think I have it. I don't have problems in my life that might be linked to ADHD. I do well and am focused in my career, I don't change cars or houses like underwear, etc. I dont get tired of the relationship / person at all, I just lose interest in the sex as the pull of something new is always more powerful. If I were a sultan, I would have a a queen/wife, but also a different woman every day for the rest of my life. Whether or not we choose to admit it, we as men are wired to spread seed. It is in our nature. Some suppress it better than others, some act out on it more than others. But what do I know? Lol
So passenger, what did you end up doing about the ADHD, if anything? It would seem you are still mongering? No judgement, just curious.
To borrow a quote from Bodyshopper (originally Joseph Goebbels), "Man is and remains an animal. Here a beast of prey, there a house pet, but always an animal. ".
Originally Posted by Passenger
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-26 18:37 #21946Senior Member

Posts: 1471I agree
That way you aren't starved for pussy and you know what you want sexually.
Originally Posted by Ohitsmr248
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-26 17:39 #21945Senior Member

Posts: 782Quick assessment from 30,000 feet
By chance have you been diagnosed with ADHD?
Originally Posted by Jd2011
[View Original Post]
Long story short, I get bored quickly in relationships after the initial chase and courtship. I would have a smoking hot, financially-secure girlfriend and Inwas still chasing other tail. Civilians, strippers, coeds, hookers, massage, escorts, etc. From my 20's to my 40's I was banging hundreds of girls, body count into the thousand (s).
Always joked about having ADHD and was finally dx'd in my mid 40's. I then learned that ADHD can wreak havoc on relationships, my wandering eye and dick. So all that time the problem was truly me, with a giant assist from ADHD.
-
06-30-26 17:27 #21944Senior Member

Posts: 782I was mostly on the leading edge
See my reply to Jd2011.
Originally Posted by Incognito1234
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-26 17:24 #21943Senior Member

Posts: 782That was before the glory days
Other than a couple Detroit clubs (think Duchess, Booby Trap) and maybe Legs, it was extremely, extremely rare. You were getting the normal treatment. VIP rooms at 8 Mile clubs were open rooms with benches initially. The next step after table dances was the strippers would carry a box (step stool) and dance in front of your chair. The next phase was the lap dance at your seat. Etc etc etc.
Originally Posted by Jd2011
[View Original Post]
I've been doing strip clubs since 1981, when a table dance was just that. The girl danced on top of your table and don't think about touching them. I did think about it, did it and almost got tossed.
I broke my cherry in a Hamilton club. Even then it was so rare (open room of chairs) that another dancer ratted us out, and both the dancer and I got tossed from the club that day. Early 2000's.
There's probably only a handful of guys in here with as much experience as I have. I could write a history of the metamorphosis of Detroit strip clubs over the past 45 years.
To me, the tipping point was the time after 9/11. Michigan and Detroit started sliding into their own private recession while much of country still boomed. For whatever reason dancers turned into hookers and the clubs were mostly ok with it. Eventually it led to the plush VIP rooms at Penthouse, LS, FC, BTs, Panteion, Coliseum, etc. But it was the dive clubs that led the way.
I cannot count how many 8's 9's and 10's that I banged back in the Golden Age.
-
06-30-26 14:57 #21942Senior Member

Posts: 750Just speaking from my own experience brother. I should have clarified that. LOL.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-26 14:04 #21941Senior Member

Posts: 1150Not true, friend, when you factor in hormonal changes due to menopause. Unless what you're trying to say is that you're boning my wife, in which case ima have to hunt you down and end you LOL.
Originally Posted by Jd2011
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





