Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 166 to 180 of 20129
-
07-07-26 05:58 #19964Senior Member

Posts: 229Selina Info 2
I PM'ed Star1967 on the 3rd and no response. I asked if this is the same Selina who is / was IDK at Asian Perfect Massage (Tui Na). No response neither.
Originally Posted by SteveLee99
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-26 15:29 #19963Senior Member

Posts: 31Selena info
Anyone else seen Selena? Any info would be much appreciated.
Originally Posted by Star1967
[View Original Post]
Does she work at an AMP or a private incall location? Services, rates?
I PM'ed Star1967 for digits but no response yet.
Stay safe!
-
07-03-26 21:06 #19962Senior Member

Posts: 37Makes sense
Remember guys, if Uncle LEO tries to talk to you, Lawyer up, and shut the fuck up. Ask if I am free to go, and if they say anything but yes, then say I am envoking my right to remain silent, and then DO NOT SPEAK.
Originally Posted by Pete3854
[View Original Post]
In other news TNC has a new girl. Apple, nice body, uses oil!, and playful. Massage 7/10, $. 60 got me the full menu no BB but good time. 10/10.
Would say she has like C's, and face 8/10, body 9/10.
-
07-03-26 10:41 #19961Regular Member

Posts: 9Prostate
Thanks for the reply Benz! I ended up seeing sweetie this week and she is great. I asked her to tickle the pickle right off the rip for the whole session and she obliged. I was going to ask for prostate towards the end but ended up just going without the whole session for some reason LOL. She was great but I still prefer Amanda at TOP for the teasing and tickling. I've probably seen her 50 times in my career and always lay face up the whole time and ask for light touch tickling of the groin the whole time. She has a lighter softer touch than sweetie which keeps me rocked up the whole time haha.
Originally Posted by Benz1
[View Original Post]
I'm probably going to try Kyra here next week to give the prostate a spin. Will give update after.
-
07-03-26 10:39 #19960Regular Member

Posts: 14Source
Where is this information coming from I see nothing on the news outlets while I know a lot of things in the area are kept out of the news lately. But I would think this would be big news here in the bible belt.
Originally Posted by Sbff1
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-26 10:06 #19959Senior Member

Posts: 499Right after the several posts about getting blowjobs there.
Originally Posted by Metal12
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-26 09:52 #19958Senior Member

Posts: 404Milan 2. 0
The place won't but the women won't stop finding work. Sounds an awful lot like what happened to Milan but usually the Asian run parlors keep a clean break between collecting door fee and what a woman does behind a closed door. If I remember correctly years back some college kids did their own surveillance of parlors to report how much traffic was going to them. Curious if they saw any of their dads show up lmfao.
Originally Posted by Sbff1
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-26 09:48 #19957Senior Member

Posts: 404Parlor summer, stay safe
Anyone else notice the number of providers posting from parlors has gone through the roof since summer started?
Wonder I'm seeing like 7+ women posting probably mainly from Ava bringing friends there. It's not discrete inside and the women hang out in the parking lot ew. Royal they just sit on the couches inside like it's some Eastern European pleasure club LOL. Pacific haven't been to in a while but Alex posts super late to see her.
Panacea if it doesn't reopen will have 12+ sets of hands displaced LOL.
The only thing that makes sense is kids are home and women got to make money, but arguably during the school year you'd think they would tap into the 9 am-3 pm logic. If the panacea thing was LEO related there will be more eyes elsewhere so stay safe!
For any mama sans reading this: you charge too much for the fucking door fee! Rather than empty tables they should be filling them up for no more than $50/ hour so the people who actually work there and make you your money can get a decent amount in return. This bull shit $70-80/ hr door + $100 minimum tip thing is crazy.
-
07-03-26 08:57 #19956Senior Member

Posts: 217Cascade location was bad too
I was shaking my head when they set up shop right off the highway on Cascade. The people in that area would not put up with this type of establishment in their neighborhood. I agree, the west river drive location was perfect.
Originally Posted by BeanLicker
[View Original Post]
Oh well. Looks like the end of an era. This place is what got me into this hobby. Kelly was my favorite there. I only went back one time after she left.
-
07-03-26 08:12 #19955Senior Member

Posts: 211Prostate massage
Selina is very gentle on that body part. Easy on the eyes as well. DM for her digits.
Originally Posted by MichiganBarry
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-26 06:40 #19954Senior Member

Posts: 104The building was sold and the lease was not renewed.
Originally Posted by BeanLicker
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-26 21:30 #19953Senior Member

Posts: 404Color me shocked
2 rooms and like 12 women posting? Shocking. No idea why the left Comstock but bringing a fleet of women into Grandville sounds like a disaster. I never understood either why every parlor has providers just hanging out in their parking lots smoking or waiting to be catcalled feels like a West Michigan yellow light district.
Originally Posted by Hoeser
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-26 20:55 #19952Senior Member

Posts: 104Place was raided and it's done.
Originally Posted by Metal12
[View Original Post]
At least one girl was busted- she in turn worked with the popo to allegedly set up others and the owner with possible surveillance on site.
That place will not re open.
-
07-02-26 19:19 #19951Senior Member

Posts: 133Leo
I wondered how long it would take take.
Originally Posted by Stroker417
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-26 01:59 #19950Senior Member

Posts: 31Yep
The place had a bunch of flashers in the lot when I drove by.
Originally Posted by Metal12
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




