The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
You Know You Need It
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #43987
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVistMan  [View Original Post]
    Yes the dream team of Jasmine and Sakura are back, this time they are at A Spa in SA. There is also a Latina that I recognized from Garden named Sky that came out to meet me. Not going to leave a review, let's just say I have been there 2 nights in a row now and will probably spend my weekend there as well. Jasmine is my 100% perfect woman. She said she is staying the entire month of July if things go well there.

    TVM.
    Hottie Jasmine with the belly piercing that worked at Garden and DC?

  2. #43986
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 304

    Dream Team is back

    Well with some recent events that have taken place here in Orange, I will be holding off on any reviews for the time being. Don't want to give any fuel to the Karen's out there. But I have also learned that if the girl is not busy enough, she will leave so I do at least want to make it known that they are there. Yes the dream team of Jasmine and Sakura are back, this time they are at A Spa in SA. There is also a Latina that I recognized from Garden named Sky that came out to meet me. Not going to leave a review, let's just say I have been there 2 nights in a row now and will probably spend my weekend there as well. Jasmine is my 100% perfect woman. She said she is staying the entire month of July if things go well there.

    TVM.

  3. #43985

    Renewal Spa with Tiffany

    Provider: Tiffany at Renewal Spa.

    Looks: Gorgeous face, thick lips with shoulder length black wavelength. She's total GND type I see in restaurants and supermarkets. Late 20,5'1 . 105 lb with beautiful natural C's that's felt nice and firm along with the nicest full round booty on an Asian.

    English: Not much, translator needed for convo but she's a quiet type and fluent Mandarins.

    A: Quiet shy vibes upon greeting but don't let that fool you, iykyk.

    S: Service oriented, Lfk with light dfk. Never asked time length nor talk about dono. I hug her from behind and she smells nice and almost feels like a real GFE as I was hugging and foundling her body still in her yoga outfit. This girl already knows what I was trying to do, tilting her head back with one arm wrapped around my head and other on my other head, wow. Slowly removing her tops while kissing on her neck and I sat down continuing to remove her yoga pants revealing her gorgeous round ass and can't resist not putting my face on it. I had to stop myself and ask if she would like a massage, smile and hop on the table for ten minutes back rub and the interesting part was her head was at the edge of the table while facing down and I was so tempted standing above and wanting to shove jr. Right into for BBBJ, ugh should have. LOL. Flip her over and again her head was hanging over the table, I wasn't going to miss this opportunity and climbed onto the table for a reverse 69. The nicely trimmed dark pink kitty was staring at me, dive in and this girl is really into daty while my cock was still in her mouth. She'd let ff her for a bit, I switched to regular daty with fiv friendly and she went crazy, I think she O. I walked over to the futon and sat down watching her next move. Came over with my hat and kneeling down for a sloppy / bls BBBJ with light DT. A few minutes in, next thing I saw was her putting on the hat and no lube and rode me in CG on the futon until her O again, I know she did because she was fist hitting my chest and moaning like trying to say you mf. LOL. At this point, I wasn't letting her off so easily, pick her up with jr. Still inside, lay her on the table for standing mish, holy chit this chick will fuck back pulling me in closer. At this point I position her for flat mish, legs on my shoulders and went to pound town as we were both looking down watching the action. This girl is DTF and natural wet / moist the whole session. I don't ever remember or come close to what I had with Tiffany, this is a rare moment for me. Nice soft skin and no tats, notice a light scar across her belly but wasn't distracted but her body was proportionate well.

    E: Two handos and one Jacksons for 45 minutes.

    Are: 100% repeating and more. Forgot to ask about her stays.

    Conclusion: Tiffany was so good, I didn't feel like I have to do all the lifting. I'm a fan and will repeat to see if the chemistry is same. Lucky / Miya is as beautiful as always, flirty and genuine attitude. Honestly, she's a perfect last choice if nothing else available for me.

  4. #43984

    Orange

    Similar meetings occurred in Costa Mesa a few years back and as you know it's never been the same.

    Quote Originally Posted by OcAmper  [View Original Post]
    The video from the meeting is available on the City of Orange website. One commenter in the video drove down Tustin and counted 33 parlors. Later in the meeting, one Council person says "we all know what's going on" due to items being misdelivered to other businesses.

    What the heck is the parlors ordering that would give neighboring businesses any hint of what is going on?

    A couple of the speakers mention human trafficing. Seems like that is a common belief. Thankfully, I never have seen a place where I suspected Human Trafficing.

    So, Orange has approved a moratorium on the opening of new massage businesses, 22 months and 15 days is what I heard. During this period, the city will look for best practices from neighboring cities and adopt proper laws / codes in Orange.

  5. #43983

    What could they be ordering?

    What the heck is the parlors ordering that would give neighboring businesses any hint of what is going on?

    I'll take GIANT BOXES OF CONDOMS FOR A $1000, Alex.

  6. #43982
    Quote Originally Posted by LiftHerUp  [View Original Post]
    For the benefit of all of us, I'm reposting a notice put up in the "under 50" thread by Zangieff and then confirmed by Vevor12.

    There was a special city council meeting in Orange on the 29th. They banned new massage parlors for 22 months, and resolved to keep a close eye on the ones that are open now.

    I have not confirmed this myself, but I didn't want anyone to overlook the notice.

    I recall maybe 10 years ago I felt like I couldn't get anything more than a HJ along Tustin St, if that. Times have changed. And they may be about to change back. Just be aware.

    Lift Her Up.
    The video from the meeting is available on the City of Orange website. One commenter in the video drove down Tustin and counted 33 parlors. Later in the meeting, one Council person says "we all know what's going on" due to items being misdelivered to other businesses.

    What the heck is the parlors ordering that would give neighboring businesses any hint of what is going on?

    A couple of the speakers mention human trafficing. Seems like that is a common belief. Thankfully, I never have seen a place where I suspected Human Trafficing.

    So, Orange has approved a moratorium on the opening of new massage businesses, 22 months and 15 days is what I heard. During this period, the city will look for best practices from neighboring cities and adopt proper laws / codes in Orange.

  7. #43981
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 64

    Nana at 99 Health

    I heard that Nana might be at 99 Health Center in Santa Ana. I've been wanting to see her again (this time one-on-one), so after texting the store I decided to head over to make sure it was her.

    When I arrived, I was very happy that it was the same Nana I had seen before. Nana is 5'4", early to mid 20's with a pretty face, eraser nips on top of some good looking MM Bs, and a closely trimmed Bush with medium sized lips.

    Her English is good and she remembered me from before, so no issues with communication or negotiations. We head to the table shower, and after she cleans my backside she dives in for a nice and deep TUMA. On the flip, Nana starts with a BBBJ then slides up for some nice P2 P and DFK.

    Back to the room and I opted for a massage with oil. Nana gives a strong massage with good technique, definitely one of the better massages I've had at a CFS place. A little bit of teasing and then BBBJ after the flip.

    I ask for 69 so I can snack on those nice lips. Swap places and I go down for DATY, and from what I can remember her lips were a bit asymmetrical, so that was nice to suck and play around with. I move up for some more DFK and P2 P. Nana says it's time to fuck, so cover comes on, haha.

    I start out with doggy and Nana is tight! Good view of her nice little ass. Flip her over to mish for the finish. Great GFE time with the fun Nana. I would happily repeat next time she's in town.

    60 m 70 + 170.

  8. #43980
    Quote Originally Posted by DatChase  [View Original Post]
    May have been reported already, sorry if I overlooked. But Lucy (f&c) just told me she is back in China for a "vacation / break". Typically they don't come back. She was my personal fav for service quality (usually) and cost. Feels like she was the last of a dying breed here in OC. Quality mature service at a sub $. 50 price point is hard to find anymore. I'm going to try KT at foot massage in tustin again, but she didn't really hold a candle to Lucy last few times I tried. Sad days.
    OGs know that "Went to China" answer as she doesn't work here anymore and the unspoken send part, "If I knew where she went, I wouldn't tell you. So do you want massage?" Ownership has changed. I suspected she was going to move on. Years before she had the opportunity to work at the previous owner's other shop, Happy Massage in S. A. But she chose to stay. If anybody visits Happy and sees Lucy, let these loyal fans know.

  9. #43979

    Careful in Orange

    For the benefit of all of us, I'm reposting a notice put up in the "under 50" thread by Zangieff and then confirmed by Vevor12.

    There was a special city council meeting in Orange on the 29th. They banned new massage parlors for 22 months, and resolved to keep a close eye on the ones that are open now.

    I have not confirmed this myself, but I didn't want anyone to overlook the notice.

    I recall maybe 10 years ago I felt like I couldn't get anything more than a HJ along Tustin St, if that. Times have changed. And they may be about to change back. Just be aware.

    Lift Her Up.

  10. #43978

    Mia at BB

    I had the lucky pleasure of meeting Mia on Sunday. Luna and Angel (where there but busy.

    It was my first time there. 50/150 then got on the table for a no oil massage. She doesn't know much English but that was fine, we kept it curt. She gave a medium strength massage, (Prefer deep or hard) followed by a tongue bath and tuma rim. She did a great job but I realized I'm all visual with this stuff so it wasn't doing it for me. Flipped and got this unique head-rotating bbj. She also went down further than some others which made it great, but she wouldn't change it up, nor respond to instructions except when I pulled at her.

    Squatting cg was nice but loose. I had her take down her hair and OMG, it was like she was the main female protagonist of a K-drama. (I love hair). I wasn't getting anywhere with cg so I moved to mish. Her petite frame and K-hair was nice. She's not a very good dfk, but she tried. I got to where I needed to be and blew. She noticed and suddenly VICE GRIP. I couldn't move. Where was this earlier? Haha. Angel came in accidentally tly after we finished up. She looked kind of like a gyaru from my brief sighting of her. Luna came in for some reason to usher me out. She had me sit in another room with somw dude on his cell phone and gave me starbucks coffee, I finished it and she offered food. I'm like "WTF is this?" In my head. I've never been more thrown for a loop than in this experience. I get up to leave and Luna tells me that 2 new girls are coming on the 1st. I thank her and leave with my water, the dude never looking up from his phone.

    Mia is great. A petite k-drama girl with some good skills. I'd come back but I want to try all the nearby places first. Wasn't enough to make me settle down.

  11. #43977
    Reported this post.

    Quote Originally Posted by MethodBoi  [View Original Post]
    After reading several reports on Asa, I instantly had to call Lana and set up an appointment right away.

    ...

    70/180 (I guess they taxing now, regardless it was worth every penny).
    They are persistent little fuckers if nothing else. I think we should start calling them herpes

    Thanks,

    A2

  12. #43976
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin80  [View Original Post]
    Isn't she well over 50 years old and not at all attractive?
    She's in her 50's. I think she is very attractive very well kept. Very nice skin. I get very good service from her. Tip well and she provides well.

  13. #43975

    Pour one out

    May have been reported already, sorry if I overlooked. But Lucy (f&c) just told me she is back in China for a "vacation / break". Typically they don't come back. She was my personal fav for service quality (usually) and cost. Feels like she was the last of a dying breed here in OC. Quality mature service at a sub $. 50 price point is hard to find anymore. I'm going to try KT at foot massage in tustin again, but she didn't really hold a candle to Lucy last few times I tried. Sad days.

  14. #43974

    Peach at Garden

    I stopped by Garden last night and was surprised to find that Peach was back. For those who still remember her, she's a petite Japanese-Chinese mixed beauty, standing around 5'0" and 90 lbs, with a curvy figure, full 34 E bust, and shapely hips.

    I had to wait about 20 minutes, but it was worth it. When she came in, she still remembered me and gave me a big warm hug. She was wearing cat ears with an elegant white dress and adorable Winnie-the-Pooh slippers—super cute and playful. She greeted me with LFK and some adorable giggling while holding my arm and pulling me close. Her cartoon-like voice was endearing from the start.

    Since we were already familiar with each other, we quickly took care of the business side. We undressed, and she gave me a simple wipe-down instead of a full shower. Peach then started with a relaxing massage on the table using her skilled techniques. Her hands felt great on my back and shoulders, and she even did some outstanding back walking that really helped me unwind and set a nice tone.

    After the massage we moved right into passionate DFK. Her tongue work was excellent and turned me on fast. While we kissed, I caressed her curvy body and full breasts, lightly playing with her nipples, which made her moan in the cutest way.

    A few minutes later she gently pushed me to the edge of the table and gave a slow, sensual BBBJ with some nice deep throat. It felt awesome. I pulled her up, and when I rubbed her pussy she was already soaked. By then I was too worked up to stick to any plan. I asked for BBFS and we started in mish. She's flexible, so we tried a few variations, and she moaned louder whenever I thrust deep.

    We switched to doggy. The view was great and I could use long, hard strokes. Her pussy felt especially tight in that position, and she matched my rhythm while squeezing around me nicely. I couldn't last long and finally came deep inside her.

    We cleaned up, shared some more DFK, and she gave me a warm hug before I left. She showed her caring side with some thoughtful little touches that made the goodbye feel genuine.

    All in all it was another great experience with Peach. I'd love to see her again.

  15. #43973
    Quote Originally Posted by Opi7001  [View Original Post]
    Had a nice BBFS time with Annie at BB spa. She offers greek but I did not partake.

    She gave a nice long wet BBBJ which I love with a lot of spitting all over it. Lot of girls won't do that so that was nice.

    Was a quick session but was just what I was looking for. She can definitely take a pounding and didn't block me which a lot of girls do (I'm not huge but I'm long enough that some girls stop me from going all the way).

    Finished with a HJ / BBBJ combo into CoF which was also a nice rare treat.

    I saw Candy. I'm not sure but she looked maybe vietnamese. I'm not the best with identifying that but she didn't look korean to me.

    Annie said she'll only be around for another 10 days. So if you are looking for a bbfs amp session shes definitely worth a try. Will save you money compared to the Korean bbfs apartment scene which is always going to be a minimum of around 340.
    Anyone wants to be so kind and tell me how annie is ooking?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape