The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 14 of 1195 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 64 114 514 1014 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 17923
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17728

    Vivian Grace

    Another bump that Vivian is available this week. No definitive date of retirement, again, but its in the works.

    As always, let me know if you need her contact information.

    Be safe. NGN.

  2. #17727

    Sky Monroe

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/frank...n/058319862764

    Had a dream with this lady today, incall QV. She has posted for a long time, I never understood the lack of reviews as she must do ok in this buis. Hotel was near campus, better place than most. Lived in room but kept tidy. Her pictures are accurate as is her menu. BBBJ with attention to the boys below was good. Covered main event from behind did not take me long. She has a very tan body with soft skin. Loves girly smells so you may leave with a parfume on you.

  3. #17726

    Christine looks like the Girl Cherry from earileir this year

    Quote Originally Posted by YounGun606  [View Original Post]
    How was she? I'm always leery of the neru shit, or however you spell it LOL. Did you get multiple pops during your session? What did you verify with?
    She was here during the winter and absolutely not worth her quotes. If you are going to go thru Veification and spend some cash then you need to go to the Agenicies up 64. . You get a much better experience for her same prices. Just saying. I ain't spending 500 on a hour for CBJ and mechanical as all get out. That goes so much farther elewhere.
    Last edited by Ddby45; 07-04-26 at 19:24. Reason: additional info

  4. #17725
    Quote Originally Posted by NerdyGuy6  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know of any current providers that allow BBFS?
    Sent you a message!

  5. #17724

    Ella

    Quote Originally Posted by Gravity2018  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her. She's okay. Slim but flabby, not in shape like she seems. Also she filters off all her tats which she has LOTS. All covered and mechanical, rushed. She gave me the run around for HOURS but eventually showed up to my hotel for an outcast, literally 5 hours later. I think it was 120 or 140 for a qv but have not repeated. I prefer kitt katt or Ashley for my business when in lex if my free side pieces aren't available.

    I miss Rainey!

    Always down,

    Gravity.
    The 3rd /4th pic tells ya that she is not toned, saggy around the belly button and pullin her ass up. With that being said the choices are so slim around her anymore and I agree Gravity Kitt Katt is all you need. She is a sober sweetheart!

  6. #17723

    Ella

    Quote Originally Posted by JGain  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...3/972192356396

    Anybody had any luck w ella she looks cute but I've texted several times w no response.
    I've seen her. She's okay. Slim but flabby, not in shape like she seems. Also she filters off all her tats which she has LOTS. All covered and mechanical, rushed. She gave me the run around for HOURS but eventually showed up to my hotel for an outcast, literally 5 hours later. I think it was 120 or 140 for a qv but have not repeated. I prefer kitt katt or Ashley for my business when in lex if my free side pieces aren't available.

    I miss Rainey!

    Always down,

    Gravity.

  7. #17722

    Gross

    Quote Originally Posted by MiYungDong  [View Original Post]
    Such a fraud with those HIGHLY FILTERED pics that I wanted to refer to a previous review that I posted. Her filtered pics make her look like a different person.

    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...371&viewfull=1#post7057371. Titled "Avoid" #15510

    Current STG post:
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexington/female-escorts/-mature-classy-and-discreet--s/030927631034

    I included the body shot with sweats because it gives you an idea for my beer belly comment.
    I second this. I saw her 3 or 4 years ago and she was gross then. I mean I still did what I intended to do but she is quite a sloppy and older disappointment who just went on and on about her family drama before getting down to business. I would avoid this one unless it was near free.

  8. #17721

    Try calling

    Quote Originally Posted by JGain  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...3/972192356396

    Anybody had any luck w ella she looks cute but I've texted several times w no response.
    As backwards as it sounds in this field of study, call instead. Seen her once, she's got a great body, she's strict on rules and can take the fun away at times bit overall solid piece for the area imo.

  9. #17720

    Any luck w ella?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...3/972192356396

    Anybody had any luck w ella she looks cute but I've texted several times w no response.

  10. #17719

    Lucky West, Blonde Bombshell, Size F. GFE Queen

    Had a great time with Lucky West a few weeks ago. I see she's in town this weekend (and regularly).

    https://tryst.link/escort/lucky55555

    If you like big girls with massive tits, I highly recommend her. Only issue was a little pricey, although sounds like she charges more elsewhere, as I didn't pay what's on Tryst.

    Also, she's a lot cuter in person than in the pics, so that was a pleasant surprise. She may be a little older than listing, but not much; definitely has a sweet youthful look.

    Obviously if you aren't into BBWs, don't try. But tits were huge, heavy, relatively firm, and nipples had eraser tips with a few bumps in the areola. Lots of licking and sucking her massive boobs. She was enthusiastic and accommodating throughout, clearly enjoys what she does. Did lots of breast worship, Russian, CBJ, CG, reverse CG, ended with HJ (my choice).

    If you're a breast fetishist, check her out.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails profile_photo.jpg‎   profile_photo (2).jpg‎   profile_photo (1).jpg‎  

  11. #17718

    Skinny w big clit

    My birthday is coming up. I want a skinny gal w a big clit who is clean enough for daty, pm me with suggestions. Prefer they do Greek but that's not a deal breaker. Want at least an hour visit. Any suggestions.

  12. #17717

    Hollie visit

    Tits are smaller, but amazing nipples. Her ass is awesome. Very nice view. Tight kitty. She's a repeat for sure. Sucks good too. 3 roses for hr.

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeThighsMan  [View Original Post]
    How are her tits? Nice phat ass!

    Donation?

  13. #17716
    Quote Originally Posted by YounGun606  [View Original Post]
    How was she? I'm always leery of the neru shit, or however you spell it LOL. Did you get multiple pops during your session? What did you verify with?
    Christine I left very satisfied. She looks very clean, freshly showered and makeup done. No signs of drug damage. Hh 1 x, MSOG in 1 hr. I always verify the same way with touring providers, I'll send my work badge w picture and name and a few tryst links to whoever I saw in the last 6 months. She gives a really good massage, wouldn't be surprised if that was her side gig.

    Journey I only ever did hh so no msog but you can ask.

    Jenna never got msog just single pop, nice location and again very clean and looked like pics, no signs of drug use.

    If it's some random girl from STG I wouldn't give any info to them but they likely won't ask for any. You can tell who would and who wouldn't. Local talent unfortunately has its demons for the most part. Touring girls I have never had a bad experience with verification and it's just opened up visits and rates with others when I travel and have good references.

  14. #17715

    KITKat--yes

    I had a great visit with KitKat. She is located in a nice apartment in Nicholasville. Smoking hot, she is Puma as she purports.

    Excellent skills. She aims to please. It is definitely worth the drive. I am in Lexington. If am making the drive, I would recommend hhr or Hr visit not a QV.

    I highly recommend her. You will not regret the drive.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_Kitkat KKMC.jpeg‎  

  15. #17714

    Wondering

    Quote Originally Posted by YounGun606  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this cutie? She didn't mind sending verification photos as well.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...t/060232470331
    I was wondering about her as well.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape