Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 496 to 510 of 37343
-
07-03-26 07:15 #36848Senior Member

Posts: 426The ladies and the owners know
The coworkers and owners very well know who is doing what at these places. Girls talk more about us than we do about them. Our numbers are saved with nicknames and usually a number representing a tip amount, like Joe8 if you told them your name is Joe and you tipped 80. I've become fr iendly enough with some ladies that they show me the appointment book or there contact list and tell me stories about different customers or about what other ladies do.
Originally Posted by Hitta123
[View Original Post]
Point is, the ladies hace a shelf life here and the ones that do more have no intention on being there long. They usually have a planned trip home coming soon to pay for or they are drifters only around for a few months. Its. More of a carnie lifestyle for most of the good ones as its a way to escape the heat not only from us but internally as the other ladies give them shit for being hotter younger or more wide open and taking business from them.
-
07-03-26 06:58 #36847Senior Member

Posts: 426Tina formerly WeSpa and Novi Massage
I do have a number for her but you MUST have prior experience with her that you share with me in private. If you have good history with you she will probably still see you. Dm me with your experience with her. Don't waste your time asking me for the number if you csn prove you know her. I can't give her number to randos.
Originally Posted by Pp9027
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-26 00:02 #36846Senior Member

Posts: 1470Jessica. Saigon Spa (subpar experience)
Wanted to see Jessica because I heard she offered BBFS, well. I guess that was a lie. She first wanted 250-300 (***** you crazy! For that haggard look? (which I'm not against if you are a true skank) The BJ was very subpar and I had to wear a rubber for junior. Decided to stop and just give her a $100 (should have went with Jenny).
-
07-02-26 19:23 #36845Senior Member

Posts: 975Until I wake up with a woody and just go back to sleep or rub one out. At least the $300 was a dream too. LOL.
Originally Posted by SenorVac
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-26 17:34 #36844Senior Member

Posts: 30Jaidee ad
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/5862300552
Originally Posted by GuyFromToledo3
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-26 15:38 #36843Senior Member

Posts: 54Jaydee
Where could I find Jaydee, thanks.
Originally Posted by MardanAmaratha
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-26 12:41 #36842Senior Member

Posts: 371Me too, Japanese women are great too, as long as they're attractive and give great service (BBBJ CIM 2 pops in 1 hr FS) at the minimum while being under $300/ hr.
Originally Posted by TopGun2002
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-26 12:20 #36841Regular Member

Posts: 15Ad, phone number, or name of parlor?
Originally Posted by MardanAmaratha
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-26 10:46 #36840Senior Member

Posts: 30Jaydee and Natasha
Have been a regular to both. Jaydee offers excellent massage (it's very hard and it could be too much for few folks) , licks balls, fingers back door, CBJ, tries hard to be passionate (but I never feel it) . I typically do full hour with Jaydee on the other hand, as reported by many, Natasha is very sensuous but is weak in massage. I typically do HH with Natasha. Both offer shower before / after. So depending upon the mood I choose my guilty pleasure.
Cheers.
Mardan.
-
07-02-26 10:27 #36839Senior Member

Posts: 392Meh
Sounds pretty disappointing though considering the place in the area that once was.
Originally Posted by HiPhi
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-26 10:21 #36838Senior Member

Posts: 112Seeking Filipina, Vietnamese provider
Are there any Filipina or Vietnamese providers that make you leave happy at least?
DM is fine.
Thanks In advance.
T.
-
07-02-26 09:53 #36837Senior Member

Posts: 1176River Massage, Fort Street, Riverview. Wednesday 07/01
I stopped by River Massage around 2:30-3:00 pm. on Wednesday afternoon. When I walked in, there was only one woman at the counter, and she looked to be about 70 years old. Her lipstick extended past the edge of her lips on both sides, and to be honest, she looked pretty rough.
We had to communicate through her translator app, and I asked if she was the only one there. She shook her head and said yes. At that point, I told her I was going to go. As I turned around, she grabbed my arm and kept saying, "Massage. Massage. I give you good massage." I politely declined and walked out. If there had been someone attractive there, I probably would've stuck around.
This is the first time in recent memory - if not ever - that I've walked out of an AMP before.
-
07-02-26 06:58 #36836Senior Member

Posts: 68It's done and over with but on the 23rd you posted this.
Originally Posted by Hitta123
[View Original Post]
Then PhatUnit posted this on the 27th.
Originally Posted by Hitta123
[View Original Post]
Your first post telling us about her was perfect.
Originally Posted by PhatUnit
[View Original Post]
It's no big deal, there will always be another one somewhere, we just need to find them. Just like Tiffany at Saigon, I never posted about FS with her until there were tons of posts about her doing FS. The first time I hooked up with her was about 10 years ago when she was downstairs.
-
07-02-26 01:39 #36835Senior Member

Posts: 718Re: Zip code
Back when I was answering ads, when asked for a zip code, I would supply one from 'way up north, a county where few people lived, then be entertained by their efforts to convince me they live nearby. You live in Ishpeming, too? What a coincidence. *click*.
Originally Posted by Zeke01
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-26 20:57 #36834Senior Member

Posts: 309Asian motel girls
Hello are those Asian hotel girls agentacy real? Pretty safe to visit? Any by Meto airport in Romulus. Thanks.









Reply With Quote






