rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 38 of 2505 FirstFirst ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 88 138 538 1038 ... LastLast
Results 556 to 570 of 37575
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #37020

    New in Southfield Re: #36691

    I took the heads up in Southfield per #36691 on this thread. I would like to say I took one for the team, but this turned out to be a big win.

    80 house, 120 grat.

    This place is so new, it has no signage. I drew "Free Free,' forty-five-ish, MILF-hot. There was a good, but not legit, rub which included hot stones. After the flip, well the details are better not shared here, and I left pretty pleased. Happy to tell the story privately to legit seniors.

  2. #37019

    FS spot

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#7225  [View Original Post]
    I've been going to an AMP lately and one of the girls there has been doing basically anything if you tip. FS and a lot more extras. I like it cause it's not a typical FS place. If anyone's interested in the info, contact and location just shoot me a message. It might be far for a lot of you but it's definitely worth it. I been wanting to keep it on the low but it's been so good just have to share her.
    Would love the details. I have others you offer once I know what area you are interested in. Nothing is too far.

  3. #37018

    My money say fake

    Quote Originally Posted by HughJorganJk  [View Original Post]
    Tried messaging her, she instantly asked my zip code when I asked her location. When I said mine doesn't matter because I'll come to you, she stopped answering. They ask your area first so they can pretend to be near you. Feels like a scammer.

  4. #37017

    Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by DooMama7  [View Original Post]
    You saying she pregnant?
    It wasn't me!! LOL.

  5. #37016
    Quote Originally Posted by EvenFlow5  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else feel weird seeing summer at saigon when she's as far along as she is? Also did she start restricting the menu now. She used to always do BBBJ but only would use hands the last time I saw her.
    You saying she pregnant?

  6. #37015

    Pada at Aroma

    Quote Originally Posted by HugeDk  [View Original Post]
    She's very thick and shapely with the assets you mention.
    She popped up on my Facebook recently, and she sure has big melons. Does she ever drop the top?

  7. #37014

  8. #37013

    I don't have it

    I was asking member #7225 what his UTR FS spot was. I wasn't providing one. You thirsty boys need to stop bombarding me. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by LunasMan  [View Original Post]
    Not able to message you so either message me with the deets or reply to this message if you would be so kind! .

  9. #37012

    Saigon

    Anyone else feel weird seeing summer at saigon when she's as far along as she is? Also did she start restricting the menu now. She used to always do BBBJ but only would use hands the last time I saw her.

  10. #37011

    FS Spot

    Not able to message you so either message me with the deets or reply to this message if you would be so kind! .

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#7225  [View Original Post]
    I've been going to an AMP lately and one of the girls there has been doing basically anything if you tip. FS and a lot more extras. I like it cause it's not a typical FS place. If anyone's interested in the info, contact and location just shoot me a message. It might be far for a lot of you but it's definitely worth it. I been wanting to keep it on the low but it's been so good just have to share her.

  11. #37010

    OTC Red Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by CactusGeeves  [View Original Post]
    Any OTC / UTC? Or is that answered with did not get comfortable?
    OTC touch but just a little frim me due to my 1st time not wanting to over step my boundries. Workin it a bit. She had a rockin body from what I could see.

  12. #37009

    Line up

    Quote Originally Posted by MyProxy  [View Original Post]
    Do they offer a lineup and let you draw a girl who you'd like to get their hands messy with your homemade sauce?
    It was my first time. She heard me walkin and was walking down the hall. I saw her and said that will definately work. So I'm not sure.

  13. #37008
    Quote Originally Posted by MyProxy  [View Original Post]
    Do they offer a lineup and let you draw a girl who you'd like to get their hands messy with your homemade sauce?
    There is a lineup, you can pick between 2 or 3 girls if they are not busy.

  14. #37007

    Lineup

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganMan686  [View Original Post]
    Went there and did a walkin. Girl was ready. Cute Asian. Late 20's to 35 ish. Nice figure. Got a 10 out of 10 rub. Killer. Got all my time and a good L1. I Like this place. She did not get comfortable but was hoping. My 1st visit so I'm gettin a feel for it. Ill repeat.

    Mm686.
    Do they offer a lineup and let you draw a girl who you'd like to get their hands messy with your homemade sauce?

  15. #37006

    Red Rose Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by CactusGeeves  [View Original Post]
    Any OTC / UTC? Or is that answered with did not get comfortable?
    UTC is defintely to be had there. I had L2/ L3 with a girl there UTR consistently but she does not work there anymore.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape