Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 733 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 106 506 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 10987
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10912

    Visiting Honolulu

    First time visiting Hawaii and have been looking for a lady to have some fun with. Been looking through ads and this forum trying to find someone. I see a lot of Asian, which is one of my favorites, but I was really hoping to find a beautiful Hawaiian lady. I'd appreciate it if anyone can share a link or info. I prefer small, skinny ladies with at least C or Ds.

    If non of those exist, then what's the best Asian provider? Especially if they provide BBFS BBBJ.

  2. #10911

    Lily. Lynn is up and about

    Very nice girl. Most recently from that place that keeps changing names (I forget what it's callled) Pictures are reasonable facsimile. Don't text her anything explicit about services, she won't respond. The rate is what it is and you get BBJ CFS and a nice time.

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/EroticM.../13341689.html

  3. #10910

    Lacey Barnett, flash tour on July 3 and 4

    Hey guys, Lacey Barnett is doing a quick tour on July 3 and 4. If you haven't seen her, I highly recommend. See my past reviews.

    https://tryst.link/escort/lacey4you

  4. #10909
    Senior Member


    Posts: 108

    Have I been there with different provider?

    Quote Originally Posted by Foolish500  [View Original Post]
    She has beautiful long black hair, a sweet smile and eyes that shine, She has a very pretty face, like a model yet she is unpretentious like the girl next door. She comes across as a shy but normal person who just happened to fall into sex work which for me adds to her allure. Taller than most, with a delicate perfectly proportioned body. So much so that, that I asked her to stand for a minute so I could admire her body. She also posses full hips which is not typical of asian girls.

    After getting past the business aspect. She began by guiding me to the shower. We both go in. Putting the shower hose on herself and after getting the temperature adjusted, she turned the nozzle on me as she soaped my body up and rinsed. As she worked her way down my body she stopped of at my male part, massaged it with her her free hand and then put it in her mouth. She gave it just a few deep sucks which felt like heaven on earth.

    We dried off and moved to the main room where the there was a bed.

    She had me lay down on face up. She proceeded with BBBJ. As she did this, I could see her silhouette up on her toes as she leaned over my work area from a position perpendicular to my body. This was another big turn on. For added thrills she gave me some throat using her tongue and throat as she moved up and down. I whispered to her, lets do 69. She then gracefully shifted herself around and lifted her leg over my body, putting her pussy just above my head. Then she ever so slowly lowered her crotch into reach of my mouth. We continued to do me as I licked her pussy. Doing 69 with her truly is divine. She got off me and now artfully rolled the condom on to my thing. Then she mounted me in the reverse cowgirl position. She must have some really strong calf and thigh muscles, because she was moving up and down like a jack hammer my hard cock like it was a dildo. Again a heavenly experience.

    My eyes caught the pair of sparkling glitter covered high heeled shoes sitting in the hall way and asked her what those were for. We stopped what we were doing. She said let me show you. She put them on and leaned over resting her forearms on a chair which cocked rear up her making her pleasure zone accessible from a standing position. I availed myself moving forward and rubbing my dick slowly against her pussy from this new position. When it was hard again, I thrust it inside. Oh God, it felt so good. Watching her tits shake as I banged her from behind was a big turn on and I reached around to cop a feel as I pumped her from behind.

    I was pretty rock hard by now. She stopped us and had me lay on my back again. She pealed off the condom and began working my thing with her mouth starting way down at the base of the shaft. On her way up pausing to lick my balls finally getting to the top. She put the whole thing in her mouth an began vigorously moving her head up and down. I could no longer hold back and I blew my wad into her mouth. She got up to dispose of my spunk in the bathroom, she rinsed her mouth, came back, and gave me a long passionate french kiss.
    Where is this place? On K Street off Wilder, in a gray colored building, parking in their parking lot near the back fence.

  5. #10908
    Senior Member


    Posts: 108

    Location, building, parking?

    Quote Originally Posted by NondescriptOne  [View Original Post]
    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/EroticM.../13212116.html

    Tried her. Not her pics but I enjoyed her beauty, hair and makeup, and voluptuous body.

    BBBJ was tantalizing but not much suction for me.

    Low-key quiet personality that I like, very pleasant girl who is only interested in pleasing men.
    Is the this place located on K Street in a gray mid-size condo and parking in the back?

  6. #10907
    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck1  [View Original Post]
    The purported Middle Eastern provider has been advertised in the "Transsexual" section of Backpage at least two times (4-22-26 for Northern Virginia and 12-15-25 for New York City).
    Oops, in that sentence I meant Bedpage, not "Backpage."

  7. #10906
    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck1  [View Original Post]
    Wonderfully beautiful 21-years-young providers with prices as low as $75 for one of them (who supposedly provides passionate GFE, DFK and BBBJ) and as low as $90 for the other one. No contact info given except OnlyFans. Yup, I think those two Bedpage ads aren't genuine.
    Well, the plot thickens.

    Reverse image searching shows that images of one or both of these two purported providers are on sites all around the internet, such as Bedpage, Ladys One, SecretHostess, Erobella, X, Escorte Intime, Escorts and Babes, Naughtyads, Locanto, SimpleEscort, Hot, etc. , and for numerous different locations.

    Interestingly, an advertisement for the Asian purported provider was posted on Bedpage for Honolulu on 6-12-26 and still remains as of the time of my post, but an advertisement for the same person was then posted on Bedpage for Houston, Texas, on 6-16-26. An advertisement for the Middle Eastern purported provider was posted on Bedpage for Honolulu on 6-12-26 and still remains as of the time of my post, but an advertisement for the same person was posted on Bedpage for Boston, Massachusetts on 6-13-26, and was posted on Bedpage for Dallas, Texas on 6-14-26.

    Also of interest is that the purported Asian provider has been advertised in the "Transsexual" section of Bedpage at least five times (4-12-26 and 4-13-26 and 6-9-26 for Houston, Texas; 4-1-26 for Seattle, Washington; and 5-9-26 for Northern Virginia). The purported Middle Eastern provider has been advertised in the "Transsexual" section of Backpage at least two times (4-22-26 for Northern Virginia and 12-15-25 for New York City).

  8. #10905
    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck1  [View Original Post]
    Wonderfully beautiful 21-years-young providers with prices as low as $75 for one of them (who supposedly provides passionate GFE, DFK and BBBJ) and as low as $90 for the other one. No contact info given except OnlyFans. Yup, I think those two Bedpage ads aren't genuine.
    There's been a lot more of those ads all over the place. Tryst is being overrun by them. Would be nice of these websites did a little vetting as to who's actually offering live, in-person services.

  9. #10904
    Wonderfully beautiful 21-years-young providers with prices as low as $75 for one of them (who supposedly provides passionate GFE, DFK and BBBJ) and as low as $90 for the other one. No contact info given except OnlyFans. Yup, I think those two Bedpage ads aren't genuine.

  10. #10903
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Looks like it. Red Flag.

  11. #10902

  12. #10901
    Quote Originally Posted by Yama6  [View Original Post]
    How accurate are the pictures?
    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck1  [View Original Post]
    Reverse image searching reveals that at least three photo-model type images used in this Bedpage advertisement have been used numerous times on a variety of other sites all around the internet, and Google AI says: "Similar images have appeared in discussions regarding AI-generated content". So, caveat emptor.
    Additionally, the same image of a woman wearing a blue swimsuit that's used in this Bedpage advertisement is found on five Asian sites.

    Plus, notice the breasts in the image of the woman with the dildo are significantly smaller than the large breasts shown in three other images used in this Bedpage advertisement.

  13. #10900

    I met Savannah Andrews years ago. What a great time.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...avannahandrews

    What a great time! I met her many years ago. Once in Sacramento, she also visited Waikiki Beach. She has a killer body and great personality. Her prizes were lower back then, but she is well worth it when I saw her.

    Have fun, man.

  14. #10899

    Makiki

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/EroticM.../13212116.html

    Tried her. Not her pics but I enjoyed her beauty, hair and makeup, and voluptuous body.

    BBBJ was tantalizing but not much suction for me.

    Low-key quiet personality that I like, very pleasant girl who is only interested in pleasing men.

  15. #10898
    Quote Originally Posted by Yama6  [View Original Post]
    How accurate are the pictures?
    Reverse image searching reveals that at least three photo-model type images used in this Bedpage advertisement have been used numerous times on a variety of other sites all around the internet, and Google AI says: "Similar images have appeared in discussions regarding AI-generated content". So, caveat emptor.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape