Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 76 to 90 of 10987
-
07-02-26 21:42 #10912Senior Member

Posts: 74Visiting Honolulu
First time visiting Hawaii and have been looking for a lady to have some fun with. Been looking through ads and this forum trying to find someone. I see a lot of Asian, which is one of my favorites, but I was really hoping to find a beautiful Hawaiian lady. I'd appreciate it if anyone can share a link or info. I prefer small, skinny ladies with at least C or Ds.
If non of those exist, then what's the best Asian provider? Especially if they provide BBFS BBBJ.
-
07-02-26 16:51 #10911Senior Member

Posts: 334Lily. Lynn is up and about
Very nice girl. Most recently from that place that keeps changing names (I forget what it's callled) Pictures are reasonable facsimile. Don't text her anything explicit about services, she won't respond. The rate is what it is and you get BBJ CFS and a nice time.
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/EroticM.../13341689.html
-
06-28-26 17:59 #10910Senior Member

Posts: 1273Lacey Barnett, flash tour on July 3 and 4
Hey guys, Lacey Barnett is doing a quick tour on July 3 and 4. If you haven't seen her, I highly recommend. See my past reviews.
https://tryst.link/escort/lacey4you
-
06-18-26 20:30 #10909Senior Member

Posts: 108Have I been there with different provider?
Where is this place? On K Street off Wilder, in a gray colored building, parking in their parking lot near the back fence.
Originally Posted by Foolish500
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-26 20:23 #10908Senior Member

Posts: 108Location, building, parking?
Is the this place located on K Street in a gray mid-size condo and parking in the back?
Originally Posted by NondescriptOne
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-26 14:59 #10907Senior Member

Posts: 5120Oops, in that sentence I meant Bedpage, not "Backpage."
Originally Posted by Redneck1
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-26 07:04 #10906Senior Member

Posts: 5120Well, the plot thickens.
Originally Posted by Redneck1
[View Original Post]
Reverse image searching shows that images of one or both of these two purported providers are on sites all around the internet, such as Bedpage, Ladys One, SecretHostess, Erobella, X, Escorte Intime, Escorts and Babes, Naughtyads, Locanto, SimpleEscort, Hot, etc. , and for numerous different locations.
Interestingly, an advertisement for the Asian purported provider was posted on Bedpage for Honolulu on 6-12-26 and still remains as of the time of my post, but an advertisement for the same person was then posted on Bedpage for Houston, Texas, on 6-16-26. An advertisement for the Middle Eastern purported provider was posted on Bedpage for Honolulu on 6-12-26 and still remains as of the time of my post, but an advertisement for the same person was posted on Bedpage for Boston, Massachusetts on 6-13-26, and was posted on Bedpage for Dallas, Texas on 6-14-26.
Also of interest is that the purported Asian provider has been advertised in the "Transsexual" section of Bedpage at least five times (4-12-26 and 4-13-26 and 6-9-26 for Houston, Texas; 4-1-26 for Seattle, Washington; and 5-9-26 for Northern Virginia). The purported Middle Eastern provider has been advertised in the "Transsexual" section of Backpage at least two times (4-22-26 for Northern Virginia and 12-15-25 for New York City).
-
06-18-26 00:16 #10905Senior Member

Posts: 1273There's been a lot more of those ads all over the place. Tryst is being overrun by them. Would be nice of these websites did a little vetting as to who's actually offering live, in-person services.
Originally Posted by Redneck1
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 18:33 #10904Senior Member

Posts: 5120Wonderfully beautiful 21-years-young providers with prices as low as $75 for one of them (who supposedly provides passionate GFE, DFK and BBBJ) and as low as $90 for the other one. No contact info given except OnlyFans. Yup, I think those two Bedpage ads aren't genuine.
Originally Posted by TomLeykis
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 16:24 #10903Senior Member

Posts: 1406Looks like it. Red Flag.
Originally Posted by TomLeykis
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 15:15 #10902Senior Member

Posts: 70OF Girls
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Escorts.../13334188.html
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Escorts.../13325206.html
I'm sure these are all fake right?
-
06-13-26 14:55 #10901Senior Member

Posts: 5120
Originally Posted by Yama6
[View Original Post]
Additionally, the same image of a woman wearing a blue swimsuit that's used in this Bedpage advertisement is found on five Asian sites.
Originally Posted by Redneck1
[View Original Post]
Plus, notice the breasts in the image of the woman with the dildo are significantly smaller than the large breasts shown in three other images used in this Bedpage advertisement.
-
06-13-26 07:16 #10900Senior Member

Posts: 1021I met Savannah Andrews years ago. What a great time.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...avannahandrews
What a great time! I met her many years ago. Once in Sacramento, she also visited Waikiki Beach. She has a killer body and great personality. Her prizes were lower back then, but she is well worth it when I saw her.
Have fun, man.
-
06-13-26 01:07 #10899Regular Member

Posts: 1Makiki
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/EroticM.../13212116.html
Tried her. Not her pics but I enjoyed her beauty, hair and makeup, and voluptuous body.
BBBJ was tantalizing but not much suction for me.
Low-key quiet personality that I like, very pleasant girl who is only interested in pleasing men.
-
06-12-26 17:27 #10898Senior Member

Posts: 5120Reverse image searching reveals that at least three photo-model type images used in this Bedpage advertisement have been used numerous times on a variety of other sites all around the internet, and Google AI says: "Similar images have appeared in discussions regarding AI-generated content". So, caveat emptor.
Originally Posted by Yama6
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





