Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 33 of 2505 FirstFirst ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 83 133 533 1033 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 495 of 37575
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #37095

    Jaidee ad

    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromToledo3  [View Original Post]
    Where could I find Jaydee, thanks.
    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/5862300552

  2. #37094

    Jaydee

    Quote Originally Posted by MardanAmaratha  [View Original Post]
    Have been a regular to both. Jaydee offers excellent massage (it's very hard and it could be too much for few folks) , licks balls, fingers back door, CBJ, tries hard to be passionate (but I never feel it) . I typically do full hour with Jaydee on the other hand, as reported by many, Natasha is very sensuous but is weak in massage. I typically do HH with Natasha. Both offer shower before / after. So depending upon the mood I choose my guilty pleasure.

    Cheers.

    Mardan.
    Where could I find Jaydee, thanks.

  3. #37093
    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun2002  [View Original Post]
    Are there any Filipina or Vietnamese providers that make you leave happy at least?

    DM is fine.

    Thanks In advance.

    T.
    Me too, Japanese women are great too, as long as they're attractive and give great service (BBBJ CIM 2 pops in 1 hr FS) at the minimum while being under $300/ hr.

  4. #37092
    Quote Originally Posted by MardanAmaratha  [View Original Post]
    Have been a regular to both. Jaydee offers excellent massage (it's very hard and it could be too much for few folks) , licks balls, fingers back door, CBJ, tries hard to be passionate (but I never feel it) . I typically do full hour with Jaydee on the other hand, as reported by many, Natasha is very sensuous but is weak in massage. I typically do HH with Natasha. Both offer shower before / after. So depending upon the mood I choose my guilty pleasure.

    Cheers.

    Mardan.
    Ad, phone number, or name of parlor?

  5. #37091

    Jaydee and Natasha

    Have been a regular to both. Jaydee offers excellent massage (it's very hard and it could be too much for few folks) , licks balls, fingers back door, CBJ, tries hard to be passionate (but I never feel it) . I typically do full hour with Jaydee on the other hand, as reported by many, Natasha is very sensuous but is weak in massage. I typically do HH with Natasha. Both offer shower before / after. So depending upon the mood I choose my guilty pleasure.

    Cheers.

    Mardan.

  6. #37090

    Meh

    Quote Originally Posted by HiPhi  [View Original Post]
    Oops posted this in Craigslist by mistake.

    Attempted my time at 3. The one worker said busy come back at 5.

    I didn't have time for that.

    Figured I would try the new place recently mentioned recently on North western at about 12. Add mentioned before walls 3/4 up.

    Entered saw two providers skinny and chubby. Chubby was busy she looked 40-50. I got the skinny one had to be close to 60. Decent massage it was hard. And a decent ending or at least not just jack hammer time. Seemed like prostate massage might be available. Standard rates.

    Hiphi.
    Sounds pretty disappointing though considering the place in the area that once was.

  7. #37089

    Seeking Filipina, Vietnamese provider

    Are there any Filipina or Vietnamese providers that make you leave happy at least?

    DM is fine.

    Thanks In advance.

    T.

  8. #37088

    River Massage, Fort Street, Riverview. Wednesday 07/01

    I stopped by River Massage around 2:30-3:00 pm. on Wednesday afternoon. When I walked in, there was only one woman at the counter, and she looked to be about 70 years old. Her lipstick extended past the edge of her lips on both sides, and to be honest, she looked pretty rough.

    We had to communicate through her translator app, and I asked if she was the only one there. She shook her head and said yes. At that point, I told her I was going to go. As I turned around, she grabbed my arm and kept saying, "Massage. Massage. I give you good massage." I politely declined and walked out. If there had been someone attractive there, I probably would've stuck around.

    This is the first time in recent memory - if not ever - that I've walked out of an AMP before.

  9. #37087
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitta123  [View Original Post]
    Who knows why she left. I didn't make any mention of her until after she was gone. She also asked me pretty consistently to bring over liquor when I'd see her so I'm guessing she would be getting drunk quite often. It definitely was not because of my posts that she's gone.
    It's done and over with but on the 23rd you posted this.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hitta123  [View Original Post]
    She was definitely an FS girl, at least in my experience, uncovered too. My routine was 2 times per week, would stop by that diner in the same plaza or get pizza next door, then go in for some Chinese, and I'm not talking about that restaurant.
    Then PhatUnit posted this on the 27th.

    Quote Originally Posted by PhatUnit  [View Original Post]
    Anna went home for the night was hoping for new girl Jadiee…..
    Your first post telling us about her was perfect.

    It's no big deal, there will always be another one somewhere, we just need to find them. Just like Tiffany at Saigon, I never posted about FS with her until there were tons of posts about her doing FS. The first time I hooked up with her was about 10 years ago when she was downstairs.

  10. #37086

    Re: Zip code

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeke01  [View Original Post]
    Tried messaging her, she instantly asked my zip code when I asked her location. When I said mine doesn't matter because I'll come to you, she stopped answering. They ask your area first so they can pretend to be near you. Feels like a scammer.
    Back when I was answering ads, when asked for a zip code, I would supply one from 'way up north, a county where few people lived, then be entertained by their efforts to convince me they live nearby. You live in Ishpeming, too? What a coincidence. *click*.

  11. #37085

    Asian motel girls

    Hello are those Asian hotel girls agentacy real? Pretty safe to visit? Any by Meto airport in Romulus. Thanks.

  12. #37084

    Red Rose

    Walkin again. I need that because my time can't really be scheduled and is unpredictable. Drew same girl again. Think she's Chinese about late 20's. Great massage but only made it through the first 15 min of it. Had to flip for a bit. LOL. And Then a great foot and scalp massage for the rest of the hour. I was exhausted and actully fell asleep during the last half hour. Great time. Clean place and got all my time. Rub was 10 out of 10. 80 hr 80 tip. Will repeat.

  13. #37083
    Quote Originally Posted by FarmerPete  [View Original Post]
    His reports are the reason she was moved out of there.
    Who knows why she left. I didn't make any mention of her until after she was gone. She also asked me pretty consistently to bring over liquor when I'd see her so I'm guessing she would be getting drunk quite often. It definitely was not because of my posts that she's gone.

  14. #37082
    Senior Member


    Posts: 107

    Sunday in Southfield

    Oops posted this in Craigslist by mistake.

    Attempted my time at 3. The one worker said busy come back at 5.

    I didn't have time for that.

    Figured I would try the new place recently mentioned recently on North western at about 12. Add mentioned before walls 3/4 up.

    Entered saw two providers skinny and chubby. Chubby was busy she looked 40-50. I got the skinny one had to be close to 60. Decent massage it was hard. And a decent ending or at least not just jack hammer time. Seemed like prostate massage might be available. Standard rates.

    Hiphi.

  15. #37081
    Quote Originally Posted by FarmerPete  [View Original Post]
    His reports are the reason she was moved out of there.
    In all fairness, his first mention was June 20th and she was supposedly gone by then.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape