Thread: Bareback Beauties
+
Add Report
Results 121 to 135 of 8324
-
07-05-26 10:34 #8204Senior Member

Posts: 837I was in Vegas last October and I reached out, comms were good (surprising) but she wanted $500/ hhr. Guess she needed to buy some Jamison in bulk. Would not budge 1 penny. Got frustrated with other lack of comms so ended up with nothing. Was only there one night.
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-26 13:28 #8203Senior Member

Posts: 252Been a min Ace. Glad you are back.
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-26 07:14 #8202Senior Member

Posts: 2989Steak
My man what's up I miss your posts I like your storytelling please come back with more Abby Stories?
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
It might be because he sees we are currently eliminating members who post erotic fiction disguising them as actual reports for some kind of renumeration from the places they post about.
There are so many fucking shills on the forum it's like a cancer and sometimes when you have to aggressively cut out cancer you take healthy tissue as well.
Those shills were going to destroy this forum if nothing was done about them because the integrity of all the posts were becoming suspect. Now something is being done about them and some guys are laying a little low as the process sorts itself out.
A2
-
07-03-26 05:55 #8201Senior Member

Posts: 29Thanks for confirming
Thanks for confirming, didn't make any sense seeing her name in this thread.
Originally Posted by FlakeUmms
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-26 23:32 #8200Senior Member

Posts: 138News to me
AFAIK she emphatically does not. You can read the probably by now hundreds of reviews of her on TER and I never caught anyone slippin if it is some kind if secret. I thought it was weird but she doesn't even draw attention to the fact that she is a working performer. Ray Ray is the same way.
Originally Posted by Kevh5280
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-26 23:22 #8199Regular Member

Posts: 13Abby
Always a great time. Saw her a few times this summer, she's still got it.
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-26 20:26 #8198Senior Member

Posts: 58Couple months ago. Had a great time. First time I saw her it was a little wierd with how she was acting. Wasnt sure I wanted to go back but the other brain had plans. Since then its been fun times no issues.
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-26 18:41 #8197Senior Member

Posts: 29Catrina service
Catrina provides bb service?
Originally Posted by Lotsoffun201
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-26 15:41 #8196Senior Member

Posts: 54Jenna Skarlet
I saw her about 2 months ago near South Point Casino.
Originally Posted by DArrow404
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-26 14:53 #8195Senior Member

Posts: 201Jenna Skarlet
Anyone know if Jenna Skarlet is still around? I tried texting her a couple days ago but no response. I saw that she has a Ter review from this past Feb. Thanks.
-
07-02-26 09:49 #8194Senior Member

Posts: 1388Happy 4th from Abby
Our famous cum dumpster is the most patriotic hoe in this country. Anyone here creampied her tight pussy lately? Happy Independence Day!
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Abbyy4You2
-
07-02-26 09:45 #8193Regular Member

Posts: 5Definitely on my radar as my big spend during the trip. Looking for a couple others to fill in other days, just not as much $$.
Originally Posted by Lotsoffun201
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-26 08:42 #8192Senior Member

Posts: 799Catarina
https://tryst.link/escort/catarina_rose
Originally Posted by Jtruth9
[View Original Post]
Hands down the best. She's actually a porn star known as Harper Maddox known for extreme anal scenes.
-
07-02-26 00:32 #8191Senior Member

Posts: 349Sofia Skye gets into it and Monique Sato if she's in town. Both have websites.
Originally Posted by Jtruth9
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-26 17:02 #8190Regular Member

Posts: 5Vegas Greek
I am going to be in town in about a month and was looking for recommendations on the best Greek experience I can find outside of porn stars. I am looking for ones who get into it. Squirting a plus but not needed.










Reply With Quote






