Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 76 to 90 of 10418
-
07-04-26 12:28 #10343Senior Member

Posts: 455Becky for breakfast
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...-/885045430445
Nice petite tight body. BBBJ ok, covered CG nice perky tits, finished mish. 200 for hh. Private residence place. By far the cleanest place I've been to with a hosting lady. Not the best but quick response. A little teeth issues but overall cute girl.
-
07-02-26 23:55 #10342Senior Member

Posts: 455Any advice
WTF any recommendations! Sorry for asking but fayettenam! You dirty bastards have UTRs can you share since I'm back here for the longest weekend ever. I will graciously take them. Please DM me and when in jville I will return the favor.
-
07-02-26 08:41 #10341Senior Member

Posts: 80Shell
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...e/199965577144
Saw her, good morning comms was able to visit in 15 minutes.
Face looks like pics, but the front of her is long and saggy. Back side view is petite, tight kitty but YMMV. . 8 QV.
-
07-02-26 08:16 #10340Senior Member

Posts: 90224/7 is a NOGO
While being ghosted and still fishing I drove by DD and the gate is locked but the front is still open LOL. BUT, to the issue of this post is today is Thursday and I've been ghosted over 10 times since Tuesday! YMMV but I've struck out every time. Comms start out quick and fast but then die off shortly after and even though gas has slightly came down I'm not exactly inside the metropolitan are if Fayetteville.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...b/309504658024
Thought winter had changed for the better but she's got me twice and that's my fault.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...e/943745078975
1 reply and nothing!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...e/199965577144
3 hours later reply!
I really hope this isn't the new way and I just hit a bad timing but stay safe!
-
06-30-26 13:45 #10339Regular Member

Posts: 6Red
Yea, I saw her too. I felt like she was a rush. Not worth the coins wouldn't repeat. And yea that's her dude in the pics I'm sure I passed him coming out then going back in on my way out.
Originally Posted by PilotGuy383
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-26 13:51 #10338Senior Member

Posts: 90224/7
You are the REAL MVP! Check ya messages! Thanks again for TOFTT!
Originally Posted by ReddCult
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-26 12:35 #10337Senior Member

Posts: 9924/7 is a red flag
Before leaving town last night for work, I wanted to get some carplay. Decided on this girl.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...w/707179863717
I've had 24/7 girls before, but she was the worst. Pics are old, she looked worse. She is also a junkie and is missing teeth. I spent 80. What the fuck was I thinking?
Definitely would not repeat.
-
06-22-26 07:42 #10336Regular Member

Posts: 9Anyone have info
Does anyone have info on this one posting in Spring lake Vass and Cameron?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/sanfo...h/356586605006
-
06-20-26 20:56 #10335Senior Member

Posts: 902It's going to be May
I would love to know where that so called job was and the name of the place. She's going to scam people over the $5 regardless of how many fingers they hold up lmao. Hello MAY! Lmao.
Originally Posted by Tawayem
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-26 17:53 #10334Senior Member

Posts: 304New profile xMay
She deleted her profile, and created a new one. Advice still remains the same: https://tryst.link/escort/golferbabe.
Originally Posted by Tawayem
[View Original Post]
Lazy provider who wants to make 0% effort for 100% money.
-
06-19-26 15:43 #10333Senior Member

Posts: 99Where are the head doctors?
Has anyone met these girls?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...9/320549399337
Layla: https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...b/029056639973.
Sexy redhead. I texted this one. Comms were good but the location she text me was suspicious. https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...0/135116327713.
-
06-16-26 16:36 #10332Senior Member

Posts: 200Red. Thanks for TOFTT!
Originally Posted by ReddCult
[View Original Post]
I was looking at her ad yesterday and considered a dream until I saw the Glock with the extended clip in one of her videos on listcrawler. Here is the pic and links to her ad on Listcrawler. If you scroll to the bottom of the providers ad, usually there is a link to additional pics and videos. Much better than STG.
Don't get me wrong, not against a girl having protection, but more than likely it's her pimp's, whose not far away.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lenc/210015252#.
https://escortbabylon.net/video_view...9b6859cdf712e8
-
06-16-26 12:28 #10331Senior Member

Posts: 99BBW redhead
Took a chance and sent her a text. Good comms. Met her at an extended stay. Put 160 on the table and girl got undressed. She gave me a BBBJ for a couple minutes then we switched to doggy. She finished me with her hand at the end. No signs of demons. Probably recovering because she has meth mouth. Nice girl, good attitude, and looking for regulars. I won't be one. Will not repeat.
Originally Posted by ReddCult
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 19:00 #10330Senior Member

Posts: 660Bella the thief
Scammer, some reports said robbing people. Never gave up content for cash. Ghosting. Went to Raleigh and maybe to Charlotte? Asking way to much. Word was BEWARE, STAY AWAY!
Do NOT pay deposits unless you want to be ghosted and blocked.
Originally Posted by AlexDaySC
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 18:49 #10329Senior Member

Posts: 902Bella
I'll bet the farm that she still steals and robs but TOFTT and hopefully she's changed but buyer beware as YMMV!
Originally Posted by Jdh112
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





