Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 27 of 3963 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 77 127 527 1027 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 405 of 59431
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #59041

    Yoyo

    Quote Originally Posted by BFootball3  [View Original Post]
    Is this place real? And safe?

    It sounds TGTBT.
    Yes, it's real, but I doubt it's for $80, not $60.

  2. #59040

    Aura

    Is this place real? And safe?

    It sounds TGTBT.

  3. #59039

    280 otd

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeNichols  [View Original Post]
    $$ + 0 . 8.
    280 out the door.

  4. #59038

    What does this mean?

    $$ + 0 . 8.

    Quote Originally Posted by NeedyUnchin  [View Original Post]
    TL; DR. Don't see Kelly, but things may be looking up.

    I am staying just around the corner for a little while so I figured I would do a recon. Talent is somewhat upgraded. Not as good as several years ago when there were golden skinned, hot young Asians, but better than the gaunt old hag with too much makeup and oversized artificial boobs I opted to not partake of a few yrs ago. Current crew are probably late 30's. Not bad looking.

    Unfortunately I would not repeat with my girl (Kelly). It was pretty bad. Fake personality but I could tell she didn't really want to talk or interact more than necessary. Refused BBBJ and gave me a rather uninspired toothy effort with very poor technique for 30 seconds. Then cowgirl for 1 minute before calling for mish. Breast and nipple sucking provoked her to guard herself with her arms, preventing any thorough enjoyment. Refused any kissing. Seemed annoyed as I pounded her. Just overall putting on a complete act and hoping to be done ASAP. I got a pound of flesh out of her though. I would never see her again. There just wasn't anything redeeming except her cute-ish face and nice boobs which were borderline off limits. $$ + 0. 8.

    There was another girl there I saw as I was leaving. Maybe a bit older but bright eyes and clear face. Very GND looking but fit, unenhanced and not unattractive. The sort a man could be satisfied to see every day as his wife, but not hot per se. I called later to get her name but they do not answer the phone. I will go back and try to hook up with her some time soon.

  5. #59037

    Therapy Plus in Smyrna

    TL; DR. Don't see Kelly, but things may be looking up.

    I am staying just around the corner for a little while so I figured I would do a recon. Talent is somewhat upgraded. Not as good as several years ago when there were golden skinned, hot young Asians, but better than the gaunt old hag with too much makeup and oversized artificial boobs I opted to not partake of a few yrs ago. Current crew are probably late 30's. Not bad looking.

    Unfortunately I would not repeat with my girl (Kelly). It was pretty bad. Fake personality but I could tell she didn't really want to talk or interact more than necessary. Refused BBBJ and gave me a rather uninspired toothy effort with very poor technique for 30 seconds. Then cowgirl for 1 minute before calling for mish. Breast and nipple sucking provoked her to guard herself with her arms, preventing any thorough enjoyment. Refused any kissing. Seemed annoyed as I pounded her. Just overall putting on a complete act and hoping to be done ASAP. I got a pound of flesh out of her though. I would never see her again. There just wasn't anything redeeming except her cute-ish face and nice boobs which were borderline off limits. $$ + 0. 8.

    There was another girl there I saw as I was leaving. Maybe a bit older but bright eyes and clear face. Very GND looking but fit, unenhanced and not unattractive. The sort a man could be satisfied to see every day as his wife, but not hot per se. I called later to get her name but they do not answer the phone. I will go back and try to hook up with her some time soon.

  6. #59036

    $2 otd

    2 reports of $2 OTD FS happiness?! Thank you newage and msw. Let's set the price guys.

  7. #59035

    Nice Review

    Quote Originally Posted by NewAge7654  [View Original Post]
    Nice Msw6969!! 200 out the door that's a fair place to be. These places change names so often is this the place on piedmont? Tableshower?

    Thanks.
    Good report. Did you happen to see Joy while you were there? My experience there has only been HJ's with her but that's not saying anything.

  8. #59034

    Aura

    Quote Originally Posted by Msw6969  [View Original Post]
    Greeted by Yoyo, She was wearing a little skirt and low tank top with amazing cleavage. She has all natural Ds. She looked around mid 20's and very large eyes and cute face. I paid $60 for the hour.

    We started with a standard massage. During I would play with her ass and thighs. She has very soft smooth skin. On the flip, she got undressed and hugged. Then I sucked on her tits. She then began sucking on my nipples and worked her way down. BBBJ, 10/10. Took it like a champ and was a long BJ. She then slipped on a hat and we did Doggy and Mish. I was amazed at her breasts. Left 140 on the table and would repeat.
    Nice Msw6969!! 200 out the door that's a fair place to be. These places change names so often is this the place on piedmont? Tableshower?

    Thanks.

  9. #59033

    Re: Tiny Jenny

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeNichols  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Jenny. Usually North Georgia. Small breasts, tight body. Let's you wonder under clothes? Let me know.
    Sounds nice. Have a link?

  10. #59032

    Jasmine Spa. Holly Springs

    I have noticed Jasmine Spa in Holly Springs on RM as well as other places. I was wondering what the experience here is and the cost. Appreciate any intel here.

  11. #59031

    Mint

    Quote Originally Posted by NewBlood25  [View Original Post]
    At Mint they told me after 10 visits you get the house fee waived. So, spend $2,800 to get $80 off. I guess because this guy can speak Korean, he gets a better deal.
    CongoMamba have you ever been to MINT? The first thing they do is push the 10 visit deal. I think its a way for them to keep comfortable / safe with repeat clients and to be cautious with new faces.

    Also Mint I'm out the door for 200. This 280 shit, no way. I get push back every once in awhile but it is what it is. Like I said before if your pushing me towards 280 I'm going agency.

  12. #59030
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 63

    Yoyo at Aura Massage, Atlanta GA

    Greeted by Yoyo, She was wearing a little skirt and low tank top with amazing cleavage. She has all natural Ds. She looked around mid 20's and very large eyes and cute face. I paid $60 for the hour.

    We started with a standard massage. During I would play with her ass and thighs. She has very soft smooth skin. On the flip, she got undressed and hugged. Then I sucked on her tits. She then began sucking on my nipples and worked her way down. BBBJ, 10/10. Took it like a champ and was a long BJ. She then slipped on a hat and we did Doggy and Mish. I was amazed at her breasts. Left 140 on the table and would repeat.

  13. #59029

    Roswell Rd / Sandy Spring Area

    Any good options in Roswell Rd area or Sandy Spring in general?

  14. #59028

    Paulding or Douglasville

    Anything promising that doesn't require an hour plus drive? Douglasville, Paulding, Dallas? I'm just looking for a good massage. Extras are a plus.

  15. #59027
    Quote Originally Posted by CongoMamba  [View Original Post]
    Dude WTF there is a club pass? Yo how did I miss that and is it five visit or five visit for the special man or five visit with extra cheese for mamasan. If you could be so kind as to drop some wisdom in my dms. Thank you.
    At Mint they told me after 10 visits you get the house fee waived. So, spend $2,800 to get $80 off. I guess because this guy can speak Korean, he gets a better deal.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape