Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 496 to 510 of 37340
-
07-02-26 19:23 #36845Senior Member

Posts: 975Until I wake up with a woody and just go back to sleep or rub one out. At least the $300 was a dream too. LOL.
Originally Posted by SenorVac
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-26 17:34 #36844Senior Member

Posts: 30Jaidee ad
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/5862300552
Originally Posted by GuyFromToledo3
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-26 15:38 #36843Senior Member

Posts: 54Jaydee
Where could I find Jaydee, thanks.
Originally Posted by MardanAmaratha
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-26 12:41 #36842Senior Member

Posts: 371Me too, Japanese women are great too, as long as they're attractive and give great service (BBBJ CIM 2 pops in 1 hr FS) at the minimum while being under $300/ hr.
Originally Posted by TopGun2002
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-26 12:20 #36841Regular Member

Posts: 15Ad, phone number, or name of parlor?
Originally Posted by MardanAmaratha
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-26 10:46 #36840Senior Member

Posts: 30Jaydee and Natasha
Have been a regular to both. Jaydee offers excellent massage (it's very hard and it could be too much for few folks) , licks balls, fingers back door, CBJ, tries hard to be passionate (but I never feel it) . I typically do full hour with Jaydee on the other hand, as reported by many, Natasha is very sensuous but is weak in massage. I typically do HH with Natasha. Both offer shower before / after. So depending upon the mood I choose my guilty pleasure.
Cheers.
Mardan.
-
07-02-26 10:27 #36839Senior Member

Posts: 392Meh
Sounds pretty disappointing though considering the place in the area that once was.
Originally Posted by HiPhi
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-26 10:21 #36838Senior Member

Posts: 112Seeking Filipina, Vietnamese provider
Are there any Filipina or Vietnamese providers that make you leave happy at least?
DM is fine.
Thanks In advance.
T.
-
07-02-26 09:53 #36837Senior Member

Posts: 1173River Massage, Fort Street, Riverview. Wednesday 07/01
I stopped by River Massage around 2:30-3:00 pm. on Wednesday afternoon. When I walked in, there was only one woman at the counter, and she looked to be about 70 years old. Her lipstick extended past the edge of her lips on both sides, and to be honest, she looked pretty rough.
We had to communicate through her translator app, and I asked if she was the only one there. She shook her head and said yes. At that point, I told her I was going to go. As I turned around, she grabbed my arm and kept saying, "Massage. Massage. I give you good massage." I politely declined and walked out. If there had been someone attractive there, I probably would've stuck around.
This is the first time in recent memory - if not ever - that I've walked out of an AMP before.
-
07-02-26 06:58 #36836Senior Member

Posts: 68It's done and over with but on the 23rd you posted this.
Originally Posted by Hitta123
[View Original Post]
Then PhatUnit posted this on the 27th.
Originally Posted by Hitta123
[View Original Post]
Your first post telling us about her was perfect.
Originally Posted by PhatUnit
[View Original Post]
It's no big deal, there will always be another one somewhere, we just need to find them. Just like Tiffany at Saigon, I never posted about FS with her until there were tons of posts about her doing FS. The first time I hooked up with her was about 10 years ago when she was downstairs.
-
07-02-26 01:39 #36835Senior Member

Posts: 718Re: Zip code
Back when I was answering ads, when asked for a zip code, I would supply one from 'way up north, a county where few people lived, then be entertained by their efforts to convince me they live nearby. You live in Ishpeming, too? What a coincidence. *click*.
Originally Posted by Zeke01
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-26 20:57 #36834Senior Member

Posts: 309Asian motel girls
Hello are those Asian hotel girls agentacy real? Pretty safe to visit? Any by Meto airport in Romulus. Thanks.
-
07-01-26 17:29 #36833Senior Member

Posts: 465Red Rose
Walkin again. I need that because my time can't really be scheduled and is unpredictable. Drew same girl again. Think she's Chinese about late 20's. Great massage but only made it through the first 15 min of it. Had to flip for a bit. LOL. And Then a great foot and scalp massage for the rest of the hour. I was exhausted and actully fell asleep during the last half hour. Great time. Clean place and got all my time. Rub was 10 out of 10. 80 hr 80 tip. Will repeat.
-
07-01-26 13:46 #36832Regular Member

Posts: 27Who knows why she left. I didn't make any mention of her until after she was gone. She also asked me pretty consistently to bring over liquor when I'd see her so I'm guessing she would be getting drunk quite often. It definitely was not because of my posts that she's gone.
Originally Posted by FarmerPete
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-26 13:16 #36831Senior Member

Posts: 107Sunday in Southfield
Oops posted this in Craigslist by mistake.
Attempted my time at 3. The one worker said busy come back at 5.
I didn't have time for that.
Figured I would try the new place recently mentioned recently on North western at about 12. Add mentioned before walls 3/4 up.
Entered saw two providers skinny and chubby. Chubby was busy she looked 40-50. I got the skinny one had to be close to 60. Decent massage it was hard. And a decent ending or at least not just jack hammer time. Seemed like prostate massage might be available. Standard rates.
Hiphi.








Reply With Quote






