Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 25 of 1178 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 75 125 525 1025 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 375 of 17666
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17306
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanBath  [View Original Post]
    There is no consensus on what GFE means. I hate the term because it's so arbitrary. I think the most common definition means she kisses. But that doesn't differentiate between Dfk or closed mouth kisses. Some guys think it has to include BBBJ, and if you're on the west coast it apparently actually includes bb sex. And then there's girls who think it just means girlfriend "vibes" without any of that previous stuff.
    The consensus should be exactly as Urban Dictionary describes it. The problem is guys on here who use it incorrectly. Hell you have Henny charging more for "best GFE" and she only offer CBJ. GFE Girl Friend Experience 1. Shows up and acts like she wants to be there. 2. Deep french kisses. 3. Bare Back Blow Job. 4. Stays and provides service for the full hour. If all four criteria are met the provider is known as a GFE. How can you even trust reviews if guys don't even know what they stating.

  2. #17305
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleRichard  [View Original Post]
    Check Urban Dictionary If her menu is covered she is NOT GFE.
    There is no consensus on what GFE means. I hate the term because it's so arbitrary. I think the most common definition means she kisses. But that doesn't differentiate between Dfk or closed mouth kisses. Some guys think it has to include BBBJ, and if you're on the west coast it apparently actually includes bb sex. And then there's girls who think it just means girlfriend "vibes" without any of that previous stuff.

  3. #17304
    Quote Originally Posted by Parboil  [View Original Post]
    Spent some time with this wonderful lady. Very GFE with an all inclusive (covered) menu. I'm not into anal so that did not come up. Bottom line: she is outstanding and worth the 5 bills.
    Check Urban Dictionary If her menu is covered she is NOT GFE.

  4. #17303
    Quote Originally Posted by JonH4  [View Original Post]
    If it has congratulations, I'm comparing data from one year ago not 15 years ago.
    Like I said, the women were charging $300 10-15 years ago and they continue up until covid or last year. And finally increased their prices Did you work for the last 10 years without a raise? It's pretty simple, if you don't think there worth it, don't see them. Your absolutely right about new locals show up on Tryst asking for 400-450, No reviews no history, fuck that.

  5. #17302

    Olivia Mendez

    Spent some time with this wonderful lady. Very GFE with an all inclusive (covered) menu. I'm not into anal so that did not come up. Bottom line: she is outstanding and worth the 5 bills.

  6. #17301

    Has your salary gone up 50-100% in the last year?

    If it has congratulations, I'm comparing data from one year ago not 15 years ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleRichard  [View Original Post]
    Curious, anyone on here been in the workforce the last 10-15 years? Are you still getting the same pay as 10 years ago? Professional escorts were charging $250-300 10 years ago.

    There costs have increased. The hobby, and good escorts has never been cheap. Back in the day "backpage" had some good bargains. Backpage is gone There are a lot of escorts out there that deserve 400+, and there are a lot that don't.

  7. #17300
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleRichard  [View Original Post]
    Curious, anyone on here been in the workforce the last 10-15 years? Are you still getting the same pay as 10 years ago? Professional escorts were charging $250-300 10 years ago.

    There costs have increased. The hobby, and good escorts has never been cheap. Back in the day "backpage" had some good bargains. Backpage is gone There are a lot of escorts out there that deserve 400+, and there are a lot that don't.
    Flights to other countries where you pay 40 each time looking real good rn ngl LOL (Thailand).

  8. #17299
    Quote Originally Posted by JonH4  [View Original Post]
    It has become insane, one that use to charge $60 for a bbj now wants $120. Saw another ad today that wants deposits for in or out when before she was having trouble getting even a few customers. The providers are looking for desperate dudes, I doubt that many who have raised prices to these levels are even getting anyone but their most loyal customers.
    Curious, anyone on here been in the workforce the last 10-15 years? Are you still getting the same pay as 10 years ago? Professional escorts were charging $250-300 10 years ago.

    There costs have increased. The hobby, and good escorts has never been cheap. Back in the day "backpage" had some good bargains. Backpage is gone There are a lot of escorts out there that deserve 400+, and there are a lot that don't.

  9. #17298

    Becky lowers prices

    Her QV goes to $180 from $200, hour down to $380. Her ad headline is "nothing is bare! Although she has a video of being banged bare. She too is clearly searching for desperate dudes IMO.

    There are many better choices even at $300/ hour, again it is insanity to consider paying these prices for inferior looking women.

  10. #17297

    Multi-Orgasmic

    Currently, I am ONLY interested in being with a woman that loves to have orgasms from fucking. The louder & more often the better. That's my jam. Needs to be incall. If you can recommend please let me know. Thanks.

  11. #17296

    Insanity

    Quote Originally Posted by AceChase  [View Original Post]
    When many of the actually attractive girls went from 250/ hr to 400/ hr+ in the span of a year, some of us can't justify paying that much. So, yeah, occasionally I'll get on LC and see what's there. I'm just a normal dude. Well. I'd hope I am LOL.
    It has become insane, one that use to charge $60 for a bbj now wants $120. Saw another ad today that wants deposits for in or out when before she was having trouble getting even a few customers. The providers are looking for desperate dudes, I doubt that many who have raised prices to these levels are even getting anyone but their most loyal customers.

  12. #17295
    Quote Originally Posted by ErdRick  [View Original Post]
    Ad says established clients only. How does one get on her list? (kinda weird she advertises publicly if she's only catering privately?)
    How else does she let her established clients know she is available? Call or text each one.

  13. #17294
    Quote Originally Posted by ErdRick  [View Original Post]
    Ad says established clients only. How does one get on her list? (kinda weird she advertises publicly if she's only catering privately?)
    I haven't seen her in about 6-8 months. My guess is when I first started seeing her, she was open to seeing more people.

  14. #17293

    Established only?

    Quote Originally Posted by Owenmoney26  [View Original Post]
    I hooked up, nice and outgoing. Better to go during the day. Pix look like hot 7-8. More 5-6. She loves daty but won't return the favor. I am 7-8 inches thick but still didn't do anything but a HJ. Not worth the time or money.
    Ad says established clients only. How does one get on her list? (kinda weird she advertises publicly if she's only catering privately?)

  15. #17292
    Quote Originally Posted by Fidensio  [View Original Post]
    Hey, I saw her on rubratings and was interested too. Why is it better to go during the day? I'm not familiar with that area of the town, so I'm cautious. What's make her a 5 or 6? Face or body? Did she at least give you a decent massage?
    Back alley and very tight. Could do car damage at night LOL she has just aged from the photos. Not horrible though.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape