Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 8 of 468 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 58 108 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 7018
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6913
    Quote Originally Posted by PromasterFun86  [View Original Post]
    The girls at CA or PP use cashapp / zelle? Or just cash? That atm ran me $14 fee last time, thanks in advance.
    Did you not bring money up front? There are a number of banks along Fowler that you can visit beforehand.

  2. #6912

    Ass Hunting.

    Met with Dulce recently BTW, srry, forgot to review, good little quick visit, quoted me a pricey visit outside of work hours, gotta pass but she took care of ya boy, few positions but ended backside, will be venturing for others though in the future as I want new meat and rarely visit the same girl more than 3 x, as I was leaving I saw a cubana with glasses, Carolina was her name, her and Kiara were sitting at the bar, sparked up a convo and got their digits, I saw caro last visit sitting in the same spot but was in a hurry when I was leaving as I had errands to run, anyone tried carolina with glasses? Would like a dm on her before I venture back, might try PP next time as the same girls were there in the afternoon as last week at CA during afternoon hours.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...293/4079065365

    This was my first choice but she did not reply to my text (may have been sleeping since it was early that morning) Been hunting for a ass and proportional frame like that for the longest so when I didn't get a reply, I needed to pound something out. :/ think she leaves today, dont have the time today though.

    Enjoy your weekend lads!

  3. #6911
    The girls at CA or PP use cashapp / zelle? Or just cash? That atm ran me $14 fee last time, thanks in advance.

  4. #6910
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMale1  [View Original Post]
    Alright fellas, if you're looking for a open menu, cheap trick. Look no further than Chics on Florida ave just south of Busch. Nighttime little spinner. Can't remember her name, but you can't miss her, bare 100 lbs Cuban. Speaks some English. Go get you some.
    I see this often but parking looks non existent, would be interested in afternoon shift as these clubs are on my work route.

    Also, your inbox is full fam.

  5. #6909

    Visiting from Detroit

    Good evening! I'm.

    Coming in next week Monday the 13th for 4 days for work. I'll have evenings free and hoping to hit a couple of clubs here and Tampa. I normally visit the clubs in Detroit that are basically brothels. What is the extras game like in the Saint Petersburg and Tampa area? Do girls sit, chat for a minute and then offer their menu? Or is it not as Easy as it is in Detroit.

  6. #6908

    Ppc

    Also, I've only been to PPC during the day. How is it safety wise late at night? I went to CA one night late and it was pretty sketchy.

  7. #6907

    PPC night shift

    Any specific girls I need to look for? Will be there one night this coming week. Probably not late but after 7 or so.

    Preference would be dt with big boobs. We all looking for that unicorn!

  8. #6906
    Senior Member


    Posts: 633

    Pyrolysis

    [Deleted by Admin]

    Do you see where it says "Report Post?"

    If you start using that then the asshole catches the flag not you.

    A2

  9. #6905
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyrolysis  [View Original Post]
    My man you got scammed. There are no time limits at PPC or CA. You pay the $20 for the tiny stall or $40 for the bigger more private booth at PPC. $15 for the stall at CA. $150 for the girl and that is it. There should be no discussion of a price for 20 or 30 minutes, as the etiquette is to let you enjoy until you finished. There are far more attractive girls at PPC that don't play those stupid pricing games.

    If I am dropping $300 on a PPC or CA girl, it is to pound her for an hour straight with multiple pops at one of the nearby hotels before she starts her shift for the day.

    I posted this before, but don't wait for the girls to cold approach you, make sure to circle the bar and sit with the one you want. Just order a beer. Don't buy the girl any drinks or offer or anything. Her job is to rub your cock through your pants and to coax you into the back.

    The girls will ask you if you have been to the club before, don't answer yes or no. If you are in PPC, then you normally like to spend time in CA. Vice versa, if you are in CA, then you are PPC regular. "Me gusta ir a Class Act / Me gusta ir a Pink Pussycat".

    Phonetically:

    "meh GOOS-tah eer ah Class Act".

    "meh GOOS-tah eer ah Pink Pussycat".

    This tells the girls that you're familiar with the pricing structure of both clubs and will negate the need for haggling without bringing up money. The only thing you should tell them before heading back is "Ciento Cincuenta para Todo".

    Phonetically:

    "see-EN-toe seen-KWEN-tah PAH-rah TOH-doe".

    Enjoy yourself in the booth. Don't tip her afterwards.

    If you intend to repeat with the same girl, maybe sit down for some small talk afterwards and buy her a water or a drink while you enjoy another beer.

    If you intend to go another round with another girl in the club, just cut the first girl loose right away and go find your next girl to sit with.
    Definitely one of the most informative and useful posts I've read on the site. Thanks for taking the time to add the pronunciation.

  10. #6904

    There are no time limits at PPC or CA, it should be unlimited time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ejent  [View Original Post]

    40 to the house for the VIP room. 200 for 20 or 300 for 30. Like a church pew back there but it works. Cover on, straight down her throat. Loved it and asked her to spend more time there. After a little more gagging she climbs on top to loosen herself up. Soon after we are pounding away and attempting a new position in the pew every four or five minutes. We definitely had a laugh about it.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/210391757
    My man you got scammed. There are no time limits at PPC or CA. You pay the $20 for the tiny stall or $40 for the bigger more private booth at PPC. $15 for the stall at CA. $150 for the girl and that is it. There should be no discussion of a price for 20 or 30 minutes, as the etiquette is to let you enjoy until you finished. There are far more attractive girls at PPC that don't play those stupid pricing games.

    If I am dropping $300 on a PPC or CA girl, it is to pound her for an hour straight with multiple pops at one of the nearby hotels before she starts her shift for the day.

    I posted this before, but don't wait for the girls to cold approach you, make sure to circle the bar and sit with the one you want. Just order a beer. Don't buy the girl any drinks or offer or anything. Her job is to rub your cock through your pants and to coax you into the back.

    The girls will ask you if you have been to the club before, don't answer yes or no. If you are in PPC, then you normally like to spend time in CA. Vice versa, if you are in CA, then you are PPC regular. "Me gusta ir a Class Act / Me gusta ir a Pink Pussycat".

    Phonetically:

    "meh GOOS-tah eer ah Class Act".

    "meh GOOS-tah eer ah Pink Pussycat".

    This tells the girls that you're familiar with the pricing structure of both clubs and will negate the need for haggling without bringing up money. The only thing you should tell them before heading back is "Ciento Cincuenta para Todo".

    Phonetically:

    "see-EN-toe seen-KWEN-tah PAH-rah TOH-doe".

    Enjoy yourself in the booth. Don't tip her afterwards.

    If you intend to repeat with the same girl, maybe sit down for some small talk afterwards and buy her a water or a drink while you enjoy another beer.

    If you intend to go another round with another girl in the club, just cut the first girl loose right away and go find your next girl to sit with.

  11. #6903
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMale1  [View Original Post]
    Alright fellas, if you're looking for a open menu, cheap trick. Look no further than Chics on Florida ave just south of Busch. Nighttime little spinner. Can't remember her name, but you can't miss her, bare 100 lbs Cuban. Speaks some English. Go get you some.
    What was the damage?

  12. #6902

    Chics

    Alright fellas, if you're looking for a open menu, cheap trick. Look no further than Chics on Florida ave just south of Busch. Nighttime little spinner. Can't remember her name, but you can't miss her, bare 100 lbs Cuban. Speaks some English. Go get you some.

  13. #6901

    The Spot

    I just noticed I put this in the wrong spot so I'll share it here:

    Has anyone stopped at The Spot gentleman's club near Hillsborough Ave and Sheldon? I pass it every once in awhile and was curious how it was in there before I stopped in. I believe it opened in March or April so it's still new.

  14. #6900
    Senior Member


    Posts: 633

    Anna CA

    Hey fellas just wanted to drop a little line or two about Anna over at CA.

    She's primarily day shift at CA. Beautiful Cuban features, lips and tits are done up very well. She's had work done on the lower body too. Great curves, has a wonderful ass on her too. She definitely falls into the thicker / curvy category but is not fat after having had some work done. Blondeish and fairly light skinned with a tan for a Cuban.

    She was not pushy at all, I just happened to have sat near her at the bar. Some of the other birds came by and gave it a shot but I think the calm "don't need your money" vibe I was getting from Anna was great. We struck up a conversation that went pretty well. Eventually it ended up on private dances and what could occur back there. She told me flat out that she wanted me to fuck her so she would let me name my donation. 20 to the bar and we were off.

    Behind closed curtain everything was basically GFE and hot / passionate. Super fun time. She's got a throat that does not stop and really went out of her way to make sure I was taken care of. YMMV but I certainly had a great time. I left her 150 because I felt the going rate was the least I could do for how excellent her skills were.

    Don't hesitate to take Anna for a spin. Tell her EJ sent you.

  15. #6899
    Quote Originally Posted by SmittyQbert  [View Original Post]
    Dang. Got hosed to start. Sry man. At least you made up for it.
    Yeah I should have put my foot down or been more firm with its either extras or nothing. But I didn't want to start any trouble in the club. Especially if it's only certain girls who want to do the extras. So I just bit the bullet. Glad I at least got my nut off in the end though. I'll be more careful next time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape