Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 91 to 105 of 5762
-
07-12-26 17:35 #5672Senior Member

Posts: 49Sun Spa Sumpter
Its a little bit of a drive from Columbia but the is no where to post about Sumter here. Sun spa must be pretty new. Still smells of fresh paint a little. Walk in and was greeted by two pretty Asian ladies. One of them lead me back to the room and I jokingly said can I geta six hand massage. The girl laughed and said no but you can get a 4 hand massage if you like. I said of coarse that would be perfect after the day I had. Plus most spas don't offer 4 hand much anymore. It was a very joyful experience having two beautiful women give you a very good massage. I was in heavenly bliss and left feeling like a new happy man. The stress of the day was definitely on the massage table. Enjoy gents.
-
07-12-26 14:08 #5671Regular Member

Posts: 22Vip
So with NE closed went by VIP on Bush River, next to where old American spa was. Met at door by very gilfy lady named Junee or something like that. Nice lady. I was worried but those old ones got the pro technique down!!LOL. Not her first or 20 thousandth rodeo. But you know what. End of the day she was all right and kind of fun. Haven't been here in ages.
-
07-11-26 10:06 #5670Regular Member

Posts: 22New Energy
Closed until the 14th. Sign on door. I guess vacation or continuing education seminar.
-
07-08-26 19:19 #5669Senior Member

Posts: 68Reliable
Since I just received my Senior status and fiftieth post I'll tell you about my day yesterday. Spent 5 days in DC, heat, grouchy people, and too many people caused me to leave the hotel early. At the airport during the day I had 5 gate changes and 2 delays because of the storms the night before along the eastern seaboard. After leaving the airport I thought a good massage and HE would help to unwind and get to sleep. I knew it was late so I was going to have to find parlor quick. After looking at Google there was one that wasn't too far away so I headed there. I got in at 5 minutes till 9:00 and ask if they can get me an hour massage prior to them closing and they said they could. It was one of the deepest and most satisfying massages I've had. Started with a standing shower with a lot of tease. She dried me off and we went back to the table and she had me lay down face down. She started with placing a dry sheet and then doing the rubbing of the neck, the back, the shoulders, and the legs. And after all of the dry rub she removed the sheet and started with a very light oil which she rubbed in. After that she used hot towels to remove the oil. While all of this massaging was going on there was plenty of OTC and UTC. However the bottoms stayed on. After the oil was cleaned up she went into a nice fingertip feathery massage of the whole back side from foot to neck it was great.
After she finished that next was the flip upon which I was able to get one of the girls out to play and still with a lot of UTC / OTC and a lot of teasing. Her technique for the HE was astounding but even though I didn't know how long I would last I had to be a gentleman and I was able to get her off before she got me. She did the usual cleanup I left her a very good tip as a matter of fact I don't know how much I tipped her but it was worth every penny. Afterwards I found myself very relaxed, the best I have ever felt after leaving a parlor and was able to go to sleep very quickly after I got home. Will definitely return again and I'm going to get the whole body massage with the HE even if it takes 90 minutes. Gentleman if you haven't experienced this place you're really missing it. Reliable and relaxing.
Oh, I almost forgot to tell you where I was at, all I can say is Metro and Hannah!
-
07-06-26 21:03 #5668Senior Member

Posts: 68AA Providers
Any around here or within hour and half drive? TIA.
-
07-06-26 15:40 #5667Senior Member

Posts: 905 star
Catching up on reviews, I visited about two weeks ago. I feel more odd parking in the back and using the back door. I never use any other establishment back door so no need to be suspect and start here. Parked right in front and went in for the massage. Could only image if the guys in the cycle shop saw me they only felt jealous it wasn't their turn. That's why we're there right, massages LOL. I tried for the back door once inside, which she was having none of not even a little touch. I'd consider the girl cute about 40. Didn't need to ask for anything as we both knew why I was there. Its a repeat place for me for sure. Didn't get her name. 80 to the lady for the hour 160 on the table. Got everything I wanted.
-
07-01-26 16:03 #5666Senior Member

Posts: 405 Star
5 Star is solid. TS available. Decent (short massage) and L3 available.
Originally Posted by SpacemanSpiff
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-26 15:06 #5665Senior Member

Posts: 989Taking a liberal definition of "that side of town" as North of I-20 and West of the river, there's two more places on St. Andrews Road: 5 Star & Best Massage. Have not tried 5 Star, but it is reported here as Korean FS. Best Massage is old school Korean, HE only. I believe both have TS.
Originally Posted by EzGoingOne
[View Original Post]
There is Bamboo behind the Food Lion on Broad River Road which is also old school Korean & HE. Nice on the other side of Broad River in the plaza with Papa Gios is Chinese with TS. I have never gotten more than HE there, but I believe some have reported more.
Lily also on Broad River but South of St. Andrews is a new Chinese place. I got HE, but it was rather timid, and no TS.
Spaceman Spiff.
-
07-01-26 10:39 #5664Senior Member

Posts: 186Metro
Visited metro one morning about a week ago. Hannah (I think) gave a great massage. Lots of teasing throughout. Will definitely return. Haven't had a bad time here yet tho.
-
06-30-26 22:52 #5663Senior Member

Posts: 165Much appreciated!
Originally Posted by Chisum
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-26 10:31 #5662Senior Member

Posts: 52Metro spa by airport older, but great massage L1.
Originally Posted by EzGoingOne
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-26 06:26 #5661Senior Member

Posts: 68As someone like you I would reccomend New Energy. Her massage very good imo. HE above average. You can search for other attributes. HTH.
Originally Posted by EzGoingOne
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-26 22:13 #5660Senior Member

Posts: 165Oriental
Is there any place on that side of town where an Old Guy might be a little happier And also get a good massage. ?
Originally Posted by SpacemanSpiff
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-26 09:19 #5659Regular Member

Posts: 11Sunset and Sunlight
I hit Sunset about a month ago on a Sunday afternoon. Got a strictly legit massage experience. As I was entering the building, a young couple was just leaving from what I presumed to be a couples massage. Also, there in the lobby was a male employee. Couldn't tell if he was a therapist or a bouncer. Was a bit of a buz-kill as I was just walking into the place for the first time, but went through with the massage anyway. I always go for the 90 minute session and TS when they are available. I am 70 years old so it takes I need the extra time to get warmed up for action. But in this case the massage was strictly legit. No teasing. Straight up massage. Excellent though it was.
Originally Posted by HamBiscuit
[View Original Post]
I hit Sunset when it used to be Jade. Always had very pleasant HE experiences there but have no idea what it's like now since it has changed hands and names.
-
06-28-26 23:12 #5658Senior Member

Posts: 59Sunset or Sunlight
I travel 26 fairly often and wonder if either of these 2 places in the 26/378 area are worth a visit?










Reply With Quote





