Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Buffalo Grove / Wheeling / Arlington heights

+ Add Report
Page 9 of 199 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 59 109 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 2984
This blog is moderated by Sam Singer
  1. #2864

    Reliable AMPs

    Recent transplant to the area having spent my mongering careeer in the west coast & west burbs. Love Asian game when it's served up young, eager and slim. I've had my fair share of 50+ MILFs and safe to say my fun zone now sits securely in the 20-30 range. My aging manhood only stands for the fresh meat nowadays. My Asian go to in western burbs were the O'Hare apartment girls. Advertised on Eros, low screening, safe incalls & many a beauty were banged for $$60 & $$$60 . Thai Vietnamese Chinese are my cuisines in that order as the meat is juicy & succulent served with an attitude to please. Would welcome tips & pointers in this neck of the woods. I visited a spa / AMP right by Waukegan & Dundee recently in the hopes of starting off right but was let down. Mamasan was the only therapist (50+) , looked like a mix of Asian & cockasian who would not have anything to do with a cock. Good massage however. Appreciate the guidance fellow brethren & god bless America & it's hoes.

  2. #2863

    Dixie. Number changes

    Quote Originally Posted by KBomb51  [View Original Post]
    I was always leary of visiting her because she always changes her phone number. Here's her phone number from last week. 3129197684. She's close by so maybe I'll give her a try.
    That is indeed her normal number that she's had for a long time. Something happened and she's had troubles getting it restored to her. I know she's still working on that but given what she does, she needs ways to make appts. Hence, the change. I saw her today with her current number to help out. I'd have responded to you directly, but your inbox is full Kbomb.

    Coots.

  3. #2862

    Dixie

    Quote Originally Posted by Coots926  [View Original Post]
    Dixie is still in wheeling and definitely is a bit of sweetheart imo.

    She offers a range of options and typically has specials in her ad on LC. (https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...cago/211431527). I would point out that very recently she was in a car accident and there's a gofundme attached to it, for those that are interested, I can confirm it's accurate. I assume for expected reasons not many here would be interested in donating to such a thing. If anyone can help, or send some visits her way I'm sure it'll help her stay afloat.

    Anyone wanting additional details about Dixie can reach out to me via DM.

    Coots.
    I was always leary of visiting her because she always changes her phone number. Here's her phone number from last week. 3129197684. She's close by so maybe I'll give her a try.

  4. #2861

    Dixie Licks. Wheeling

    Dixie is still in wheeling and definitely is a bit of sweetheart imo.

    She offers a range of options and typically has specials in her ad on LC. (https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...cago/211431527). I would point out that very recently she was in a car accident and there's a gofundme attached to it, for those that are interested, I can confirm it's accurate. I assume for expected reasons not many here would be interested in donating to such a thing. If anyone can help, or send some visits her way I'm sure it'll help her stay afloat.

    Anyone wanting additional details about Dixie can reach out to me via DM.

    Coots.

  5. #2860
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBanger  [View Original Post]
    It's weird that the ad is still active if she's unavailable.

    I'm assuming you tried the phone number listed in the ad and it went nowhere?
    Yeah, the number doesn't work. I was hoping someone else out here had some insight. I think she worked out of the Hyatt but she used to come to me so I'm not totally sure.

  6. #2859

    Melody.

    A trip is in my future to the NW burbs.

    Who is the current talent at Melody Spa? If a guy liked slim hips, a shaven pussy, minimal belly, small titties / nipples and a playful attitude. Who would be the one to ask for??

    Thanks in advance!

  7. #2858

    BG / Wheeling Apartment

    Curious, is the BG / Wheeling apartment run by the same handler that runs GL apartment. I've been going to GL for years but never tried Wheeling. Wonder if they would let me in since they know me in GL?

    Things that make you say "hmmm".

    Be safe and enjoy the 4th!

    Joe.

  8. #2857

    Dinara

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeRoebuck  [View Original Post]
    I used to meetup with a blond haired european girl who did massages out of a nice hotel in Deerfield. Here name was Dinara. Here's a link https://rubrankings.com/united-state...nara-8345.html#listing_tab.

    I haven't heard from her in well over a year but used to see her frequently and don't know if she got a new number or something happened so curious if anyone has any idea or has seen her recently?
    It's weird that the ad is still active if she's unavailable.

    I'm assuming you tried the phone number listed in the ad and it went nowhere?

  9. #2856

    Dinara in Deerfield?

    Has anyone seen or heard from this lady recently https://rubrankings.com/united-state...nara-8345.html ?

    I used to see her pretty frequently and her number started going straight to vm. Wondering if she's still around anywhere?

  10. #2855

    Anyone seen Dinara?

    I used to meetup with a blond haired european girl who did massages out of a nice hotel in Deerfield. Here name was Dinara. Here's a link https://rubrankings.com/united-state...nara-8345.html#listing_tab.

    I haven't heard from her in well over a year but used to see her frequently and don't know if she got a new number or something happened so curious if anyone has any idea or has seen her recently?

  11. #2854
    She looks great. Is she DFK and MSOG?

  12. #2853

    Link for Maggie

    Quote Originally Posted by Hardwood1060  [View Original Post]
    Maggie is the current lady at the BG / Wheeiling apartment. Saw her today and it was amazing. About everything that you would expect for VIP except she wouldn; t shower with.

    I would guess she is 30 something with the body of a 20 something. Fit and curvy. C;s maybe D's. Pretty sure they are natural. Enjoy getting pleased (DATY) as much as pleasing.

    She is out of here on Tues.

    G0 enjoy before she is gone /.
    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...ie-101821.html

  13. #2852

    Maggie is amazing

    Maggie is the current lady at the BG / Wheeiling apartment. Saw her today and it was amazing. About everything that you would expect for VIP except she wouldn; t shower with.

    I would guess she is 30 something with the body of a 20 something. Fit and curvy. C;s maybe D's. Pretty sure they are natural. Enjoy getting pleased (DATY) as much as pleasing.

    She is out of here on Tues.

    G0 enjoy before she is gone /.

  14. #2851

    Joytotheworld

    Quote Originally Posted by Roscoe23  [View Original Post]
    Joy.

    Does anyone have her link, can't seem to find it? Haven't seen her in a while and would love to see her again. TIA.
    First of all, thank you YDiner for making me aware of Joy. What a fire cracker! Super enthusiastic provider, lots of fun!

    Roscoe23, search Tryst for the Wheeling area and the name I put in the title with no spaces. Can also just google it.

    Pictures on all sights as advertised. Short but heavy set. No surprises. Text her and you'll get more pics and detailed pricing.

  15. #2850

    Joy

    Quote Originally Posted by YDiner14  [View Original Post]
    Kind of responding to a couple posts looking for DFK and Anal:

    I've been bad about writing reports so these are old and without much memory but both girls I saw at Althea (Joy & Lulu?. Different Joy than below) were DFK, BBBJ, CFS. Both around 50, ok looking but made up with attitude. These were last fall so I don't even know if they are there still.

    Sophia at Lux I reviewed last fall. Good looking, tall, slim and lots of DFK. Not sure if she's there.

    "Joy to the world" is an absolute blast. She does it all, including anal, and is fun and just keeps on going. She has apartments in Buffalo Grove and by the airport. She started at the Wheeling apartment but was quickly onto better things. Google the name. She's on tryst, LC, and Adultlook. Hot, hot fucking curvy MILF.

    I also visit Relax in Glen Ellyn. Check out the Lombard board. Most of them are DFK / LFK, BBBJ, CFS. Fun group.

    I'll try and think of some more. If I don't report it here I forget about them and the details. Once thing I've noticed the last year is more girls seem to be allowing DFK than before. Maybe bc there's more competition or just different batches of girls??

    If anyone has some other decent options (DFK, DATY, CFS) I'd be much obliged. I like to be in the $140- $220 range.

    Stay safe.
    Joy.

    Does anyone have her link, can't seem to find it? Haven't seen her in a while and would love to see her again. TIA.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape