Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 24 of 2251 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 74 124 524 1024 ... LastLast
Results 346 to 360 of 33759
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #33414
    Quote Originally Posted by BadManBoston  [View Original Post]
    She is a sweet heart!
    She's Horrible.
    Last edited by Attwater; 07-03-26 at 09:23. Reason: Wrong person

  2. #33413
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotboy1988  [View Original Post]
    Used to work in Maine. Saw her once a few years ago. Honestly don't remember much, but I never repeated if that helps.

  3. #33412

  4. #33411
    Quote Originally Posted by CoryM6  [View Original Post]
    LOL 360 for STG trash.

  5. #33410

    Hope you're enjoying yourselves

    Once again this year I find myself in a rural part of the country for the summer and I just want to remind you all that despite the hassles and headaches that go along with this hobby that it could always be worse. What I wouldn't give for a half hour with Bella or Renata right now. Have fun and post as many detailed accounts of your adventures as possible. It'll keep me going until September.

  6. #33409

    Tiny Goth


  7. #33408
    Quote Originally Posted by OgMike  [View Original Post]
    Thinking of taking a plunge on one of these girls, I've noticed its a similar post and they change weekly. Has anyone taken a dander on of these Braintree girls?

    https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...4303.htm?cat=1

    https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...5329.htm?cat=1

    https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...2357.htm?cat=1

    The pics look too good to be true.
    Best thing to do a phone number search. None of them come back with much maybe an ad or two. All 3 posts use similar header. "In Braintree" with capital letters they all say "on" at the same time.

    Some of the stats don't even match up so it's laziness in their post.

    So my answer would be no they are not real and they are all the same provider.

  8. #33407
    Quote Originally Posted by Talisker1370  [View Original Post]
    First post and asks for info on three providers.
    It's OGMike you know they are good for it / s.

  9. #33406
    Quote Originally Posted by OgMike  [View Original Post]
    Thinking of taking a plunge on one of these girls, I've noticed its a similar post and they change weekly. Has anyone taken a dander on of these Braintree girls?

    https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...4303.htm?cat=1

    https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...5329.htm?cat=1

    https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...2357.htm?cat=1

    The pics look too good to be true.
    First post and asks for info on three providers.

  10. #33405
    Quote Originally Posted by ICStoli  [View Original Post]
    I decided to reach out - $400 hr, but got weird vibes. Also "PM for details" kinda defeats the point of these boards.
    So you cannot validate, thanks for sharing.

  11. #33404
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungHunter  [View Original Post]
    Any senior validate this report?
    I decided to reach out - $400 hr, but got weird vibes. Also "PM for details" kinda defeats the point of these boards.

  12. #33403
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    Did she used to hang out with a girl that went by Angel? I'm pretty sure it was in Braintree. Friendly, happy, ready for anything girl from West Virginia? Anybody knows what happened to her? Would love to get her current contact number!
    That's a different cast. The one you asking about was thick and look healthy for a druggie.

  13. #33402

    Lara

    I decided to splurge on this encounter. I know most won't spend this type of coin on a provider. If you are in this range of market I would recommend seeing this girl. I have seen Erica Lev at this price point also. Lara's performance might not be as great as Erica's but boy is Lara hot. If you are looking for literally the hottest girl you can find then you might want to spend it on this one. The pictures on tryst for Lara are pretty much spot on. Her face is beautiful also. For example Erica's pics on tryst are def not her, and she is not as hot as her pictures lead you to believe. Lara would be the hottest girl in any bar in the country at any time. She is not a bigger girl but her body is spot on. Just trying to help anyone out who has been on the fence or just looking for the best looking girl you can find.

    https://tryst.link/escort/laralins

  14. #33401

    Hot ALT MILF

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyPopZ  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one a few weeks back in Detroit, but she's a Boston girl. I don't think she is going to return the same girl that left LOL. She's fun though.

    https://www.erome.com/a/eEAsvbVJ
    Come on dude share the contact info how did you get in touch with her.

  15. #33400

    Braintree

    Thinking of taking a plunge on one of these girls, I've noticed its a similar post and they change weekly. Has anyone taken a dander on of these Braintree girls?

    https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...4303.htm?cat=1

    https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...5329.htm?cat=1

    https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...2357.htm?cat=1

    The pics look too good to be true.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape