Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 38 of 1952 FirstFirst ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 88 138 538 1038 ... LastLast
Results 556 to 570 of 29271
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28716

    Angela. Heathrow

    Went into the one up the road by the car dealership, just past Ameriplex and turned around and back out the door. She gave me the business cards for that and another spa which reminded me that Heathrow was run by the same group. She informed me that two girls were there because she could tell I wasn't staying.

    Dropped $$ for the hour to mamasan. Who is a well put together older lady. Drew Angela instead. I'd say late 20's. Body wasn't fantastic at first glance, but I rolled the dice and because I love playing Russian roulette.

    She was wearing baggy shorts and crop top. Kinda looked like she is preggers or has been not too long ago. Excellent massage with just the right amount of oil and firm pressure. I got a full head to toe for 40 minutes. Told to flip and she asked if I payed up at front counter. She pointed and smiled at the little guy and I nodded and asked for boom boom. She sailed and said of course. Her English is actually really good. I kinda feel like I've seen her somewhere before, but cannot for the life of me remember where.

    Anyway, surprisingly she had an undercover decent body. Firm, smooth and chunky legs, above average arse and seven smaller B's. On her back she looked good and bent over. Extremely cute in a way, but defo not a knockout in the looks. Her personality is superb.

    No fake moans, no lube, played with herself in both positions and had some quiet moans. Not of the fake "yeah baby, fuck good, cum baby" crap. I genuinely had a good session.

    Like I said, not the best looking, but not ugly. Very cute with a sensational personality. Put in some real effort on pre game and post game. Said she's been there one week and will be there for the month. Will transfer to the one down the road past Ameriplex next month. Remember, looks are in the eyes of the beholder. And no dried grapes in the rear area.

  2. #28715

    Bobo??

    Quote Originally Posted by FindingIndy  [View Original Post]
    Is BoBo the one with the bigger knockers?
    She is the one with nice tits and no condom unless you request or?

  3. #28714

    Bobo

    Quote Originally Posted by HeatMan  [View Original Post]
    Lina, formerly from Phoenix, is now at Firehouse, 3904 W. 86th St. Also, Bobo is back from Chicago and Amy is back from New York at Z Spa.
    Is BoBo the one with the bigger knockers?

  4. #28713

    It doesn't look open

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy8990  [View Original Post]
    Think Sunny Angel Spa on keystone is back open.
    I drive by there everyday since I live near and the sign was torn down and there is no open sign. Where are you getting this information from?

  5. #28712

    Amy

    Received a text from "The Gusher" notifying me she would be back this week. Decided to stop in early today before the lunch crew starts piling in from the recent public service announcement. Same level of service as before. Brief massage then off to the races. I need to start wearing some slip resistant shoes, the floor was pretty saturated by the time we were finished playing from the side of the table. Then moving to the chair in the corner. Luckily had no interruptions, but didn't see any other MTs working so your visit may vary.

  6. #28711
    Quote Originally Posted by AvgJoe08  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for the heads up on her. For future reference, it's ok to dm me when a highly sought after MT moves within the city. LOL hopefully I can beat the masses there.
    Good luck with that.

  7. #28710
    Quote Originally Posted by HeatMan  [View Original Post]
    Lina, formerly from Phoenix, is now at Firehouse, 3904 W. 86th St. Also, Bobo is back from Chicago and Amy is back from New York at Z Spa.
    Thank you for the heads up on her. For future reference, it's ok to dm me when a highly sought after MT moves within the city. LOL hopefully I can beat the masses there.

  8. #28709
    Firehouse confirmed.

  9. #28708

    Sunshine Spa

    Met I think her name is Donna at Sunshine Spa. She's about 5'5 with long black hair and C cup boobs, they might have been a little bigger. Nice massage and paid attention to detail. During the middle of the massage I asked if she could use oil and she agreed. Not too rough or too soft. On the flip she gave a covered BJ and we tried mish and doggy. From what I could tell she enjoyed doggy more because she pushed back more as I pushed forward. Finished in the bag. I was offered another massage before I got dressed too which I wasn't expecting. Her massages are really good.

  10. #28707

    Lina

    Quote Originally Posted by AvgJoe08  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in to meet this Lena chick. Wouldn't ya know it, she is already gone. Which I didn't find out until the end. Since I didn't know what she looked like. Pretty woman greeted me. No oil for the rub which is far different from recent reports about two different women where they both used too much oil. She also did CBJ. I show up clean and well groomed so the reports of bbj were different. Yes it's true, maybe she didn't like me or whatever. She's fun in the sack but kind of manufactured moans and stuff. Kept saying thank you baby. She asked me in the beginning if I was too cold and when I replied no, her response was thank you baby. But with her accent sounds like sank you baby. Bet she said it 50 times during our encounter. Kept sticking her tongue out and licking her lips tryna be seductive I think. Looked more like she was on the spectrum more than anything. Standard rates. She has a MILF body- slightest of pouch, B's, small patch of hair and about five three or so. She does have a cute booty and when in K9 there was no presence of walnuts (see previous post). Said her name is Tina.

    This has happened a number of times with a few members. Where they claim all kinds of freaky shit is done and how hot someone might be only to be let down. Shame on me for having expectations but I know another senior member is not all that accurate and won't follow what they report. When I asked where Lena was, she had no idea what I was saying. Tina and Lena sound similar but hell idk. Tina said she'd be there for another month. I also asked her how long she's been there to which she didn't understand that either. Oh well. Live and learn.
    Lina, formerly from Phoenix, is now at Firehouse, 3904 W. 86th St. Also, Bobo is back from Chicago and Amy is back from New York at Z Spa.

  11. #28706

    Phoenix

    Stopped in to meet this Lena chick. Wouldn't ya know it, she is already gone. Which I didn't find out until the end. Since I didn't know what she looked like. Pretty woman greeted me. No oil for the rub which is far different from recent reports about two different women where they both used too much oil. She also did CBJ. I show up clean and well groomed so the reports of bbj were different. Yes it's true, maybe she didn't like me or whatever. She's fun in the sack but kind of manufactured moans and stuff. Kept saying thank you baby. She asked me in the beginning if I was too cold and when I replied no, her response was thank you baby. But with her accent sounds like sank you baby. Bet she said it 50 times during our encounter. Kept sticking her tongue out and licking her lips tryna be seductive I think. Looked more like she was on the spectrum more than anything. Standard rates. She has a MILF body- slightest of pouch, B's, small patch of hair and about five three or so. She does have a cute booty and when in K9 there was no presence of walnuts (see previous post). Said her name is Tina.

    This has happened a number of times with a few members. Where they claim all kinds of freaky shit is done and how hot someone might be only to be let down. Shame on me for having expectations but I know another senior member is not all that accurate and won't follow what they report. When I asked where Lena was, she had no idea what I was saying. Tina and Lena sound similar but hell idk. Tina said she'd be there for another month. I also asked her how long she's been there to which she didn't understand that either. Oh well. Live and learn.

  12. #28705

    Sunny Angel

    Think Sunny Angel Spa on keystone is back open.

  13. #28704
    Quote Originally Posted by Pabllini54  [View Original Post]
    Lovely Irene is going back to NYC for a well-deserved hiatus, and a new girl is starting there tonight. I stopped by today for a last-minute fun session with Irene before she is off to NYC. What a sweet gal!!

    She (Irene) will be back in Indy in the fall. Could be a different spa.
    Quote Originally Posted by EPhillips  [View Original Post]
    Decided to give Lena a try at Phoenix. Arrived at 830 to an open sign and rang the bell. Met by "Tina" who told me that Lena is gone and new girl is here. Come back in an hour.

    Bummed about missing out on Lena, but also I know that sometimes they don't give perfectly accurate info. Has Lena departed?
    Well, there go my weekend plans.

    I was looking forward to either a nice booty to squeeze or some DT action. Anyone else have a place they recommend? Feel free to DM if you prefer. TIA

  14. #28703

    Happy Time Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyRacing  [View Original Post]
    Where is this place located? I am not familiar this this name of the spa.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fishe...s/724187430315

    https://xescorthub.com/info/indianap...75017611350016

  15. #28702

    Phoenix without Lena?

    Decided to give Lena a try at Phoenix. Arrived at 830 to an open sign and rang the bell. Met by "Tina" who told me that Lena is gone and new girl is here. Come back in an hour.

    Bummed about missing out on Lena, but also I know that sometimes they don't give perfectly accurate info. Has Lena departed?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape