Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Nuru Shops and Independents

+ Add Report
Page 7 of 167 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 57 107 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 2493
You Know You Need It
This blog is moderated by PaperTiger24
  1. #2403

    Rom Spa Contact

    Anyone have any of their contact info now that their IG is down?

  2. #2402

    Tiffany at Nuru Stars / Amazing Wellness Center

    Been a while since I'd been to this place in lake forest. Tiffany was new to me, I guess she works here Monday Wednesday.

    Anyway, she freakin rocked. My atf for this type of service. Sexy, fit curvy Latina who liked to engage with dirty talk and lawddddd I will be back!

  3. #2401

    Quick reports

    Haven't seen anyone post about Amber at BLU. She was explicit that she didn't want to be reviewed so I'll be brief. She's mid-late 20's Philippino / Viet mix. Large D MMs. Petite / athletic. Face 7, Body 9. Nicely tanned. Professional. Playful and easy to talk too. Definite repeat.

    Also saw Polly who used to go by Hannah at LF112. Early 30's Asian. Large D MMs. Busty. Face 5, Body 7. Nicely tanned. Good Massage. Extras likely avail. Happy I saw her but my bench of talent is too deep to crack the rotation.

  4. #2400

    Nabi / Dulce

    Had the pleasure of seeing Nabi / Dulce at Haven. She was friendly, bubbly, and had a great body, definitely petite ABG type with tattoos and long dark hair. Def recommend.

    Anyone have the IG for ROM spa? Seems their old one was deleted.

  5. #2399

    Yuy / Bella

    Looks like Yuyu is back in town until September. Briefly saw Bella was being announced for a return at the end of the month. Don't know what happened to the post but here hoping.

  6. #2398
    Quote Originally Posted by YouMeToYou  [View Original Post]
    There is another Indian provider in LF. She goes by Sage in shops IG posts. Some of you might remember her by name Mahi which she user couple of years ago.

    IG- lakeforest_chiro.

    Can someone help where is this blu in orange to find summer?
    Summer is Sage / Mahi. Just name change.

    Blu is on Orange/Olive cross street is Lincoln.

  7. #2397

    Another Indian

    Quote Originally Posted by JaBrohn  [View Original Post]
    Use of the backdoor would be a great idea! Not sure how open they would be to that, though. I think all the kids / people out there don't know anything, but it definitely sucks. Also, I don't want to run the risk of running into someone I might know that happens to be lining up for boba LOL.
    There is another Indian provider in LF. She goes by Sage in shops IG posts. Some of you might remember her by name Mahi which she user couple of years ago.

    IG- lakeforest_chiro.

    Can someone help where is this blu in orange to find summer?

  8. #2396
    Quote Originally Posted by PooleParty  [View Original Post]
    I haven't gone in the last month but man that sucks. ROM was perfect in terms of location since you basically have a huge plaza with so much parking and there was barely any foot traffic at all from neighboring businesses but I guess it's going to be different now. I actually stopped going to a HE spot I'd frequent because one of the most popular boba spots in OC opened right next door and there'd be minimum 20 people outside each time.
    That's an unusual spot for that specific boba brand, especially since they are more upscale and tend to attract Asians in their late 20's and older. That plaza is borderline ghetto with homeless riding their bikes around. My main concern is that some of the Asian girls might stop working there to avoid bumping into someone they know.

  9. #2395
    Quote Originally Posted by McNutties  [View Original Post]
    She (Summer) is there today buddy. I have no knowledge of any other Indians in the biz. Would love to hear about any more exotic girls in the biz if anyone has non- Asian, Latina, or White gems?

    With the ROM stuff. Couple thoughts. I hope that one dude didn't forget protection!! Teens don't know shit but their imaginations going to run wild when nothing but dudes going in and out of the spot. Also not for me to tell anyone how to run their business BUT the spa should maybe consider using the backdoor especially during the busier boba times. Just a thought.
    Use of the backdoor would be a great idea! Not sure how open they would be to that, though. I think all the kids / people out there don't know anything, but it definitely sucks. Also, I don't want to run the risk of running into someone I might know that happens to be lining up for boba LOL.

  10. #2394
    Quote Originally Posted by Dude26  [View Original Post]
    Hi everyone,

    Does anyone know if Summer (an Indian girl who used to work at Blue Orange) is still working there? If not, does anyone know of any other Indian girls working at or around Orange?

    I'd appreciate any information. Thanks in advance!
    She (Summer) is there today buddy. I have no knowledge of any other Indians in the biz. Would love to hear about any more exotic girls in the biz if anyone has non- Asian, Latina, or White gems?

    With the ROM stuff. Couple thoughts. I hope that one dude didn't forget protection!! Teens don't know shit but their imaginations going to run wild when nothing but dudes going in and out of the spot. Also not for me to tell anyone how to run their business BUT the spa should maybe consider using the backdoor especially during the busier boba times. Just a thought.

  11. #2393

    Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by Dude26  [View Original Post]
    Hi everyone,

    Does anyone know if Summer (an Indian girl who used to work at Blue Orange) is still working there? If not, does anyone know of any other Indian girls working at or around Orange?

    I'd appreciate any information. Thanks in advance!
    Yeah theres multiple reports about her. She's actually at blu today.

  12. #2392

    Looking for Indian girl

    Hi everyone,

    Does anyone know if Summer (an Indian girl who used to work at Blue Orange) is still working there? If not, does anyone know of any other Indian girls working at or around Orange?

    I'd appreciate any information. Thanks in advance!

  13. #2391
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightlit  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by Rom today and a new boba shopping is opening up right next door. Looks like the foot traffic is going to pick up, hoping it doesn't cause any issues.
    I haven't gone in the last month but man that sucks. ROM was perfect in terms of location since you basically have a huge plaza with so much parking and there was barely any foot traffic at all from neighboring businesses but I guess it's going to be different now. I actually stopped going to a HE spot I'd frequent because one of the most popular boba spots in OC opened right next door and there'd be minimum 20 people outside each time.

  14. #2390

    Rom

    I asked Krystal about it this morning, and she said the best plan is to go before the tea place opens. Morning is a time I'd be able to go there anyway, so no biggie. She can't be happy though since her business is open until the evening when I am sure there are a lot of patrons there.

    And, of course most know this, but outwardly, ROM looks like the most normal spa business, comments from a teenager could not have any basis in knowledge.

  15. #2389
    Quote Originally Posted by AnotherBogie  [View Original Post]
    I went today and there must have been 15 kids ages 10-16 out front literally blocking the door. I excused my way through the crowd and when I entered I heard "Wear a rubber" from the group and then laughter.
    Ugh, was afraid of this when I heard that particular tea spot was opening there. Hype will fall a bit in the coming weeks since this was opening weekend, but this tea shop is highly rated and will definitely always have a crowd now. This may change things for me as I really don't want to be seen by anyone there. Might have to go to BLU now.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape