Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 20 of 1402 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 70 120 520 1020 ... LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 21030
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20745
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketsSkates  [View Original Post]
    Took a half day yesterday for the long weekend and made the extra 10 drive out of my way home to see Lucy at Tulip. Only been before in the mornings, so when I got there, she look exhausted and you could tell she had been busy. One car in the driveway and luckily didn't cross paths with another monger on the way out. Lucy gives a legit massage, so even without extras I'd go her just for that. Massage was great. Lots of stretches and deep tissue work, which my body really needed. She does some great gliding with her hands between the thighs and up into the ass. Downside throughout, was she was in charge of the phones yesterday so there were about five times she stopped to reply to people. Also, at one point she opened the door to get the hot towel and a guy was coming out of the bathroom right there and saw completely in the room. Didn't like that either.

    On the last pause, I decided that if it happened again I was just going to bounce. On the flip, mood was a bit ruined from the texts and pauses, so junior was bored and and the mind-body connection had checked out. I told her maybe next time, but she process to massage my taint, lick my chest, and bite my nipples. She shifted her ass near my hand and wedged it between her thighs. I appreciated the effort on her part to make it happen. L1 with her is always great, but I just couldn't get too into yesterday. She kept the session going for about ten extra minutes with a taint massage. She knew I was a bit out of it due to all the stops during the session, so I appreciated that. When I left, the driveway was full, but again luckily didn't cross paths with anyone.

    Massage is worth the visit, but this reinforces for me why it's better at actual shops with a mamasan to handle calls and appointments. Would I go back? Yes, but after two previous amazing sessions there. Both 10/10 - this was about 6. 5-7/10.
    I was at Tulip Thursday afternoon as well. Not certain it was the same time. I did use the bathroom, but thankfully I did not see any open doors. LOL.

    I drew Linda. I always prefer Lucy but don't mind a chance at a wild card. Linda is moderately attractive. Typical Tulip service, which is a compliment. L1. Linda's massage was well above average. I overdid it at the gym a day before and came out of that massage a much better man. As you said, I would go there for a quality massage. The L1 was very good as well. About the only negative is extremely limited English. Not sure Linda knows many words beyond hard, medium, thank you, hot towel, and water. Most probably don't care about that but it is a mild detraction for me. That also probably explains why Lucy manned the phones alone. Would I return for Linda? Yes. And I will.

    I owe this board a few reviews. I don't have any breaking, mind blowing news. But, it's only fair, even if it simply confirms what's already been reported.

    Oh, and 80/70. I feel like I should have tipped more, in hindsight. But, I don't like inflation. LOL.

  2. #20744

    Gibbon closed

    Not usually an AMP guy but gibbon was so close to me I went there often enough to miss it. Anyone with any recommendations on an experience as close to gibbon. The girls there where always so hot too.

  3. #20743

    Tulip. Lucy

    Took a half day yesterday for the long weekend and made the extra 10 drive out of my way home to see Lucy at Tulip. Only been before in the mornings, so when I got there, she look exhausted and you could tell she had been busy. One car in the driveway and luckily didn't cross paths with another monger on the way out. Lucy gives a legit massage, so even without extras I'd go her just for that. Massage was great. Lots of stretches and deep tissue work, which my body really needed. She does some great gliding with her hands between the thighs and up into the ass. Downside throughout, was she was in charge of the phones yesterday so there were about five times she stopped to reply to people. Also, at one point she opened the door to get the hot towel and a guy was coming out of the bathroom right there and saw completely in the room. Didn't like that either.

    On the last pause, I decided that if it happened again I was just going to bounce. On the flip, mood was a bit ruined from the texts and pauses, so junior was bored and and the mind-body connection had checked out. I told her maybe next time, but she process to massage my taint, lick my chest, and bite my nipples. She shifted her ass near my hand and wedged it between her thighs. I appreciated the effort on her part to make it happen. L1 with her is always great, but I just couldn't get too into yesterday. She kept the session going for about ten extra minutes with a taint massage. She knew I was a bit out of it due to all the stops during the session, so I appreciated that. When I left, the driveway was full, but again luckily didn't cross paths with anyone.

    Massage is worth the visit, but this reinforces for me why it's better at actual shops with a mamasan to handle calls and appointments. Would I go back? Yes, but after two previous amazing sessions there. Both 10/10 - this was about 6. 5-7/10.

  4. #20742
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael4044  [View Original Post]
    I will be coming through tomorrow and only have time to go to one spot. Looking for a place that has girls with larger MM breasts. Can exchange information on ATL. PM if preferred.
    I have found that older Asian ladies reliably have MMs, was recently at Kyoto spa and got a great massage and she had some decent MMs. FS is available. Independence Blvd. Apple Spa in the same area has had some good reports as well (Monroe Rd). Good Luck!

  5. #20741

    Apple. Soo

    Dream with Soo.

    Sweet K girl, slim figure with natural B's, was very nice. TS- was average but thorough got me all clean. Went to room for Massage. Very light pressure. Then flip went to CBJ, asked for DATY and she complies only for about 30 sec. Climbed on top for some CG then RCG then to Standing Mish. She was a little vocal during, which I did not mind. She was definitely into the session. Overall a nice visit would not mind going again with her as she seems like the type that would be better as she knows you more.

    Saw Chi Chi week prior. Similar but she was a little shorter but with larger rack. Session was nice also. Prob gone by now.

  6. #20740

    Coming through tomorrow

    I will be coming through tomorrow and only have time to go to one spot. Looking for a place that has girls with larger MM breasts. Can exchange information on ATL. PM if preferred.

  7. #20739

    Comfort

    There isn't a better L1 place in town. Stopped by recently and got Kay. Very thorough table shower. Pretty sure my butt hole has never been cleaner. Got Junior scrubbed up good too. Flirty towel off. Professional quality massage with plenty of ass work and great teasing. Handshake technique that I'm still dreaming of. 80/50. Heading out Gastonia next week for a L3 experience that I'm sure I'll wish I'd have saved my money and just gone to Comfort.

  8. #20738

    Ariel LA / LF

    Quote Originally Posted by MWiseman  [View Original Post]
    Had an amazing session with Ariel. She has an amazing touch, awesome personality and is absolutely gorgeous! Sweet, kind and treats you like she has known you! Doesn't rush anything and provides an awesome session. I recommend 100% going to see her!
    I 100% agree! I have had several great experiences with Ariel. I also highly recommend Cali, Lia, and Sage for a similar enthusiastic and skilled experiences.

  9. #20737

    Jennifer

    Quote Originally Posted by Manncnc  [View Original Post]
    That's an excellent question. I thought I was in a time warp. She's got a very similar body but. Hasn't aged? Same demeanor, same good service.
    Yes this is the same Jennifer. Always a solid visit and solid massage.

  10. #20736

    Ariel at LF / LA

    Had an amazing session with Ariel. She has an amazing touch, awesome personality and is absolutely gorgeous! Sweet, kind and treats you like she has known you! Doesn't rush anything and provides an awesome session. I recommend 100% going to see her!

  11. #20735

    Standard rate for hr

    Quote Originally Posted by Dollersine  [View Original Post]
    I would guess L1 only is not worth it? What was the damage? And thank you.
    $70 last time I went, but a lot of places have upped to $80 it seems, so probably the same.

    First two visit for me were great, and I paid 70/60. It was the same lady both times and she was great the first visit and remembered me the second time. Next two not so much 70/50. Lady was unpleasant and the massage was just so / so. Didn't go back. Haven't been in the area though. If I'm just going for an L1, I'm looking for the massage to be above average, but that’s just me.

  12. #20734

    L1

    Quote Originally Posted by RocketsSkates  [View Original Post]
    L1 with roaming is all I've ever gotten there. Hit or miss with quality of service. Sometimes nice and relaxing, other times they are completely checked out during the massage and just want to get to the flip, give you a tug, and send you packing. I've found being a little warm to them will get you better results, but YMMV.
    I would guess L1 only is not worth it? What was the damage? And thank you.

  13. #20733

    Usually just mamasans and aunties

    Quote Originally Posted by Dollersine  [View Original Post]
    Any good recent reports from there? If so what to pay, what level could I get and what do the girls look like. Messages are ok. Stay safe and keep cool.
    L1 with roaming is all I've ever gotten there. Hit or miss with quality of service. Sometimes nice and relaxing, other times they are completely checked out during the massage and just want to get to the flip, give you a tug, and send you packing. I've found being a little warm to them will get you better results, but YMMV.

  14. #20732

    Coming from out of state

    I'm visiting from out of state. Been doing some research on this thread and on my own.

    Park road looks TGTBT is it worth the trip?

    Also my other option I was looking into was Kyoto.

    Willing to explore other options. PM's are open. Will report on whatever place I choose to go with!

  15. #20731

    Alice Mooresville

    Any good recent reports from there? If so what to pay, what level could I get and what do the girls look like. Messages are ok. Stay safe and keep cool.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape