Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 301 to 315 of 21024
-
06-28-26 11:25 #20724Senior Member

Posts: 270Acu
Thanks for the info. On your other note, I've been to Comfort many, many times. Always L1, and they will step back if you try to touch their leg or ask for anything else. Thorough TS, which I always enjoy. Definitely a go-to place with standard ending and you'll leave happy.
Originally Posted by RocketsSkates
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-26 13:40 #20723Senior Member

Posts: 94Lulu is the only one there at the moment
Here's a full recap of my visits:
Originally Posted by CactusRancher
[View Original Post]
I've been there a few times when I was in that area coming back from SC. Lulu. Upper 40's maybe early 50's, not ugly but nothing to write home about. Massage is okay, does this strange swirling at the end of each hand stroke. Massage starts covered as normal, but she will remove drape at any point you ask. Not really any teasing, even when she is massaging the legs. First time I was there, I thought it was a no-go. Only reason I was pretty sure extras were available is because a gal from another spot previously worked there and text me to come by. A few visits in, I asked for more teasing and she obliged, albeit sort of mechanical. There's a sink in the massage room, and she washed her hands right there, so it was odd and a minor buzzkill (but that's more of me problem). Anyway, on the flip she doesn't put the drape back on if you've asked for it to be removed. She barely puts the drape back on even if it was on the whole time (or you never asked to remove), just barely on your crotch area. She does the light feathering rub on the chest and legs and gets close to the boys to see what's up, and all it takes is a quick nod and she will get started with the teasing to get junior up.
L1 was available for the first visit, and she will whip out her tits. She offered covered L2 on second visit (maybe third) and allowed FIV. Tight V and she gets into it. Average L2 and gets tired quick and tries to use her hand to finish. If it was closer to my house, I'd frequent in a pinch. But if I'm driving that far, I'm driving the extra few minutes across 485 to Comfort.
Couple of downsides. Walking in / out into that busy exposed parking lot. You've got the head shop next store, a pizza joint, and Food Lion. I asked her if I come back can I walk around and use the back entry and she said that was cool.
And she is a smoker, so the place has a cigarette smell to it and she did on one visit as well.
-
06-27-26 07:17 #20722Senior Member

Posts: 779Acu
Depending on the lady working L1 has been available and as always YMMV with more. ACU is also at NorthLake Mall with the same results.
Originally Posted by CactusRancher
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-26 12:50 #20721Senior Member

Posts: 270Acu Spa?
I drove by this place the other day and I can't tell if it is legit or not. It's listed as an Asian Spa, in Steele Creek. I'm looking for a new L1 place. FYI, I could not find any reviews for it since it is less than 4 characters long. TIA.
-CR.
-
06-23-26 13:08 #20720Regular Member

Posts: 11Apple. Thanks guys!
I was in town from out of state last night and based on the good feedback and available information in this thread as well as a couple of helpful PM's I was fortunate enough to enjoy an excellent get to know you session with Coco at Apple. Apparently, she only arrived a few days ago from New Jersey. English is great. Killer body. Beautiful girl. Her energy level, personality. All excellent. TS was thorough and playful. Massage was above average. Everything on the flip. On my way out, I caught a glimpse of Mia. She looks like a ton of fun as well. My area is an L1 desert. Count your blessings.
-
06-22-26 10:47 #20719Senior Member

Posts: 39Kyoto
Had a recent dream and pulled Jennifer, and glad I did. TS was outstanding, took her time and was a really good start to the session. Better than average massage and on the flip asked for everything, which I definitely got. She's got a great body with a huge rack. Very energetic and flexible, and said all the right things. Will definitely repeat. She's my new go-to in the Charlotte area for sure.
-
06-20-26 18:14 #20718Senior Member

Posts: 152Gibbon Still Closed
Drove by, Open sign still lit but hand written note on the door says "Temporarily Closed".
Originally Posted by Bouinage
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-26 08:28 #20717Senior Member

Posts: 3075Any updates on Gibbon, like a drive by just to see if they are open? I would do it myself but its a 30 minute drive one way for me.
Originally Posted by Pterobyte
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-26 10:39 #20716Senior Member

Posts: 3075Good luck bro! Thanks for all your info!
Originally Posted by TheFog
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-26 12:42 #20715Regular Member

Posts: 6Joy / Toi at Kyoto
Visited yesterday and agree with previous report. TS was on the verge of being rough, but did linger for some time on junior. The massage was. Something, certainly nothing was worth the house fee. On the flip she just jumped to assuming FS and I wasn't really feeling it. She isn't ugly by any measure but I think she's either naturally an airhead or loopy with assistance. In any case I would recommend trying to avoid her if possible. Again, gets the job done but I assure you that you'll be more satisfied with Palmela.
-
06-18-26 09:02 #20714Senior Member

Posts: 169Tulip
Want to post my last time on this board.
Moving on up north.
Just had to give it a try before I left.
Lucy was everything you guys said she was and more.
Did hour and well worth it.
88 house 65 tip excellent.
Thanks to all fellow mongers for all your intel.
THEFOG.
-
06-18-26 06:49 #20713Regular Member

Posts: 10Best place for guaranteed action
I'll be down there for work next week for 2 weeks where should I go for some action.
-
06-17-26 12:34 #20712Senior Member

Posts: 94Not much action in Denver
Your closest would be Alice Spa in Mooresville.
Originally Posted by MelloTime1
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 11:19 #20711Senior Member

Posts: 152Gibbon
I just saw a review for Gibbon pop up on another board. Can anyone else confirm they are back open again?
It was from a noob and was his first review. I bet it was an old visit he just now posted. Thoughts? If I had a burner I'd call and ask but otherwise I'm staying away.
-
06-17-26 11:06 #20710Senior Member

Posts: 79Kyoto
Dreamt of visiting Kyoto approximately a week and a half ago or so now. Asked for Jennifer as I prefer to build on what I know with someone. She was busy so I got Joy (or Toy something like that I don't know). Overall a step down IMO. Very mechanical business like interaction. Half assed massage compared to pretty much any AMP I've been to. Complained about being hot when it was not hot. She did have bolt ons and other plastic surgery I guess if that's your "type" you might enjoy her but not for me.
They did mention they would have a new girl there which would've been last Wednesday now if you're into trying the new flavor of the week. I don't see any reports here of who it might be or how they are yet.








Reply With Quote




