Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Downtown LA

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 178 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 103 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 2662
This blog is moderated by Hizark21
  1. #2632
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by GolfPen  [View Original Post]
    Was getting groceries and had some change saw a white girl blonde around 25 with tattoos on arm her name is Gabriela don't recommend all rushed and not even cim.
    LOL It happens sometimes with these chics. No cim. Was she at least good looking? That's a new name I haven't hooked up with. There's one other White chic that's well known. That's pretty adamant about no cim or even on her face. Pretty much no where on her. LOL BUT she ended up preggo not to long ago and had it already. Guess inside was ok. These chics are a trip sometimes.

    Cim should be the minimum to provide. Don't need to swallow although some do. But busting a nut in a tissue or all over yourself or forbid your car, sucks!

  2. #2631

    White girl

    Was getting groceries and had some change saw a white girl blonde around 25 with tattoos on arm her name is Gabriela don't recommend all rushed and not even cim.

  3. #2630
    Quote Originally Posted by Peterpan96  [View Original Post]
    Are there any other areas in LA with perhaps a little less cracked out crackhead renegade (not pimped out Fig girls) street girls? I've driven through Skidrow, Crocker, Glady's etc a few times past 11 pm and the only girls I'm seeing are fugly or too cracked out for me to be comfortable with them in my car (talking to themselves, yelling, etc). Is the daytime in that area much better to find a nice spinner that looks under 40 and doesn't have needle marks and burns all over her?

    Also, while on the topic, there are sometimes prettier girls that are by the tents either doing drugs or chatting with friends or their own thing and not paying much attention to passing cars? Are they pretty much unapproachable or should I honk or something to get their strung out attention?

    Mainly curious about any other known areas in LA where I'd usually be able to find something and if the time of day changes the quality.
    Next to fig under the overpasses is where I think you're referring to. There used to be a chick I found there, Jenny was her name. She would actually sleep inside one of the overpasses and invite me in which was sketchy, there's a manhole cover like entrance underneath them. I told her that the only concern I would have was stagnant air, some of you might know the dangers of enclosed spaces and airflow. Anyways, wasn't the prettiest face but had a bomb body, would normally see her wrestling her friends in the semi to completely nude years ago. Finally stopped being able to find her but she was fun.

  4. #2629
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by Peterpan96  [View Original Post]
    Are there any other areas in LA with perhaps a little less cracked out crackhead renegade (not pimped out Fig girls) street girls? I've driven through Skidrow, Crocker, Glady's etc a few times past 11 pm and the only girls I'm seeing are fugly or too cracked out for me to be comfortable with them in my car (talking to themselves, yelling, etc). Is the daytime in that area much better to find a nice spinner that looks under 40 and doesn't have needle marks and burns all over her?

    Also, while on the topic, there are sometimes prettier girls that are by the tents either doing drugs or chatting with friends or their own thing and not paying much attention to passing cars? Are they pretty much unapproachable or should I honk or something to get their strung out attention?

    Mainly curious about any other known areas in LA where I'd usually be able to find something and if the time of day changes the quality.
    Newbies. Do some research in this thread. Your questions have been answered many times over. Start back maybe 20 or 30 pages and read forward to current page.

    And they're not all crackheads. But I know that's the popular general term. The number one drug now is fetty, fentanyl. Usually smoked.

    There aren't really any other areas like the skids around LA county. Skidrow is probably world infamous famous because it's a unique concentration of homeless in a small area.

  5. #2628

    Other crackhead / homeless areas?

    Are there any other areas in LA with perhaps a little less cracked out crackhead renegade (not pimped out Fig girls) street girls? I've driven through Skidrow, Crocker, Glady's etc a few times past 11 pm and the only girls I'm seeing are fugly or too cracked out for me to be comfortable with them in my car (talking to themselves, yelling, etc). Is the daytime in that area much better to find a nice spinner that looks under 40 and doesn't have needle marks and burns all over her?

    Also, while on the topic, there are sometimes prettier girls that are by the tents either doing drugs or chatting with friends or their own thing and not paying much attention to passing cars? Are they pretty much unapproachable or should I honk or something to get their strung out attention?

    Mainly curious about any other known areas in LA where I'd usually be able to find something and if the time of day changes the quality.

  6. #2627

    Currently, looking for Alex huge knockers near Crocker street

    About 4:45 am I went by 7th street and Crocker but I could not find her. I really want to have fun with her. Does anybody know her were abouts this week. I forgot to drive by Gladys and Crocker but in case anybody knows her where abouts. Please comment or send me a message asap. I will be driving back home in two and a half hours.

  7. #2626
    I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.


    Posts: 2623

    Candace an OG Crackhead

    OMG. There actually are still crackheads. Today was hit and I had nothing to do so I wanted to depress. Myself by driving throughout skidrow. Saw a tall white lady maybe 5'5" looked her way, then she jumped into my car. Think she is blonde to slightly redhead. I don't partake in shenanigans, except she looked like an old friend and conducted an interview. BTall long legs, blue eyes, small natural tits, some Bush, albeit sparse. A genuine non-scammer persona. About average without makeup. Touched her tatas and sunk my finger in the pussy, so clean smelling. Might not wash my finger.

    Crackheads still exists, she said she's been in LA for two weeks? Who cares?

    Her pussy is clean. I went no further, but we fondly said our adios. May be a good hotel candidate to wash up and clean, spen 200 bucks, and feel worshipped.

    No phone.

  8. #2625

    Jules

    Driving around around 11 pm saw Jules sitting in the corner of Agatha St and Towne. Had an umbrella and sunglasses. White kinda thin would say Ito be in her 30's. Saw lots of dudes taking to her but looks like she was cooking dinner.

    Didn't think she was working till I drove by again her legs were open with no underwear. Made a you and stated talking I guess I reached her at the right time told me she just finished her dinner. I asked if she did dates and she did she was a little out of it. Took her a bit to get into the car since she had so much stuff. Once we did drive to a dark spot she was very nice said she was from Los Angeles. Got naked in the car no issues with that. Trimmed pussy nice small tits. Body had burn marks all over. We did our thing dropped her off where I left her. Recommended if you see her. Sticks out a lot with the umbrella.

  9. #2624

    Anybody?

    Seen a tall very thick burnette chick with a tattoos on her face. On 7th and stanford. Anybody been with her?

  10. #2623

    Dani!

    Quote Originally Posted by HeadHunterCIM  [View Original Post]
    Stuck in the Hollywood area rn. Anyone know any good CIM / CIP sluts? Looking some up but ain't into the fat fucks. Looking for a skinny cum dump. Praying for tits on a stick LOL.
    https://www.slixa.com/california/los-angeles/danni-59

    Tall Scandinavian beauty. Legs that go on for miles!

    In my humble opinion, the best one for combined looks and service, hands down, in Hollywood, is Dani. Superior DFK, BBFSCIP, BBgreekCIA, back-and-forth bare cock ass to pussy AT HER OWN REQUEST, ass-to-mouth, CIM / swallow, MSOG. And she surely can carry on a deep, erudite, intellectual conversation: "I wanna feel your hot sticky cum! Shoot it DEEP into ALL my holes, daddy!"

    Not tits is on a stick, but her big naturals make for an incredible hourglass figure! She is the ONLY one I've ever given a perfect 10/10 on the other board, out of hundreds.

    The only two problems with Dani is (1) getting her to respond in a timely manner, rather than the next day! And (2) She often makes you wait up to an hour while she finishes off her last client! There are no clocks with Dani! But in my experience, it's worth the wait!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Dani Hollywood.jpg‎  

  11. #2622
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexx1  [View Original Post]
    Was she a little on the taller side? If so I've hooked up with her a couple times. Just for head and cim. Her tent is on Gladys just past Crocker heading towards San Pedro. Little to thick for me. But face and tits are nice for a topless BJ. She is quiet but sucks good dick. If it's the same chic her name is Serenity.
    Stuck in the Hollywood area rn. Anyone know any good CIM / CIP sluts? Looking some up but ain't into the fat fucks. Looking for a skinny cum dump. Praying for tits on a stick LOL.

  12. #2621
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexx1  [View Original Post]
    Was she a little on the taller side? If so I've hooked up with her a couple times. Just for head and cim. Her tent is on Gladys just past Crocker heading towards San Pedro. Little to thick for me. But face and tits are nice for a topless BJ. She is quiet but sucks good dick. If it's the same chic her name is Serenity.
    Her name is Alex. I hooked up with her again last night, this time for 40. She is not Serenity. This one is new. She is not friendly. But she has a bomb body.

  13. #2620
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by FattRacker  [View Original Post]
    Yesterday on crocker and 7th I picked up this gorgeous blonde. Little on the thick side (my favorite) blue eyes. Huge knockers nice pink kitty. 100 damage FS extreme, but she was hot. Was well worth it. One thing though, she hardly said a word, not even her name. No digits. Hope I see her again, she's a gem.
    Was she a little on the taller side? If so I've hooked up with her a couple times. Just for head and cim. Her tent is on Gladys just past Crocker heading towards San Pedro. Little to thick for me. But face and tits are nice for a topless BJ. She is quiet but sucks good dick. If it's the same chic her name is Serenity.

  14. #2619

    Muted encounter

    Yesterday on crocker and 7th I picked up this gorgeous blonde. Little on the thick side (my favorite) blue eyes. Huge knockers nice pink kitty. 100 damage FS extreme, but she was hot. Was well worth it. One thing though, she hardly said a word, not even her name. No digits. Hope I see her again, she's a gem.

  15. #2618
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexx1  [View Original Post]
    Think I saw who you're talking about. Might not be the same chic. But that one was nice too. Crocker seems to be the hotspot nowadays. Sometimes Gladys too.

    That day I hooked up with this one. There was a cute beautiful young White girl. A blonde again, natural. On Crocker right at the corner. Talked to her for a bit but she didn't want money. Wanted to party and asked for fetty(fentanyl). Very young looking, baby face and a sweet voice. Bit of a midwest/southern accent. She was wearing a white sundress and slender. Looked totally out of place like a straight civie. She dipped into one of the tents with an older Latino dude. Lucky bastard. I know she was getting high and tossed by homeboy. lol She didn't have her phone. Said mom was bringing it later and that she was just out of rehab. lmao I gave her my card with number. Hopefully she hits me up. Name was Valerie.
    Yea I was in that street a few weeks ago was waiting for a girl with a dog to put it away but as I wait another girl came up to my car asking me where I was going and I just said I'm just staying here then asked if she could come. Sand I said jump in and just did a date. It's not too hard get these girls it was around noon when this happened.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape