Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 37 of 1246 FirstFirst ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 87 137 537 1037 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 555 of 18689
K Spa 10798 75th
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18149

    Crystal at Gold Panda

    Texted Gold Panda Massage for an appointment for Fendi. Was told Fendi left and was recommended Crystal. I read some reviews of her before so I knew I was going to get good service.

    Was let in and greeted by Crystal herself. She is a half Viet half French girl, although a bit older than I expect but still looks hot. In the room, she embraced me and started to kiss me immediately. I told her to slow down as we had a full hour to have fun. I handed her the hf and tips (60+160) and we started. I was looking at her eyes and you can tell she is genuinely a sweet girl who loves to please you. We made out for like 5 minutes and I was as hard as a rock.

    Undressed and she asked me if I need a shower, then I asked for table shower. At the table shower, she rubbed her big D cup tits all over my back and front. I was dying for her to start her BBJ and I just popped it into her warm mouth. From that point I was in heaven from the pleasure overload. I didn't want her to stop and had her keep sucking and with the warm water flowing and her warm mouth I popped. She smiled and winked at me. So sweet.

    We headed to the room and I was still hard from round 1 so I had her put the cover on and started in mish. Her sexy moans made me want to come real fast but I wanted to savor the moment with this sexy girl. So I had her change to doggy. In between she teased me by kissing me and my neck. I didn't think I could hold it any longer. Finally in doggy I bust a fat load looking at her jiggly ass. I kept pumping until soft and her moans were super loud, not wanting me to stop. I was drained. She ended by giving me a decent neck massage and I left with a happy smile.

  2. #18148

    Cindi from K-spa now at Lucky Spa

    Found out today that Cindy from K-spa last month has moved to Lucky spa (on 96th ave and Peoria). This is the Cindy that has the huge boobs with a petite frame. Translator app will be helpful with her, but she's a very friendly gal with great service and a killer BBBJ. She told me she will be at Lucky for about a week.

  3. #18147

    Annie at Yoshi Massage in Tempe

    After meeting a friend for coffee in Tempe, I had some time to kill and decided to explore the area. I came across Yoshi's Massage, figured why not, and walked in to check it out. I was greeted by Annie. I'd guess she's in her mid-30's, with a cute face, a nice smile, and probably C-cup breasts. After paying the house fee, she got started with the massage, and I have to give her credit because she's got some real skills. She spent extra time working on my back and legs where I was sore and managed to loosen up a few knots, which I definitely appreciated. After that, we had a quick negotiation and settled on L3. She got right to work and did a great job getting things started with a great BBBJ before moving into the main event. We went through a few standard positions, and she handled everything with plenty of energy. I finished with about 10 minutes left in the hour. She cleaned me up with a hot towel, never made me feel rushed, and gave me the full time. Overall, she had a great attitude and made for a very enjoyable visit. If I'm back in the Tempe area, I'd definitely see Annie again.

  4. #18146
    I'm a shill, none of my posts are real but they are great erotic fiction if you like that.


    Posts: 127

    Sun City trip

    Went by Gold Panda today in Sun City to see an old friend Crystal. I have seen her for years, she doesn't some real good work. She started by helpin get me ready for shower room, her table shower is very sensual and wakes junior wide up. She washed my back and then climbed up on the table to scrub me with her body. She has some nice natural tits that she uses to scrub all over me back. Rinsed me off and had me turn over, scrubbed the front and combed back up to glide all over and then gave me a preview BBBJ. Finished off by letting me lick her for a few and then rinsed me off for the room. She is very playful and fun during the session, went back to room for some 69 to start the room seasion, she makes a lot of noises, moaning while I lick her. I am a fan of her BBBJ skills. She put a cover on me and began with some reverse cowgirl, then flipped around so I could play with her tits, she also leans in for some kissing. She told me you fuck me now. I stood up and went to work in standing mish while playing with her tits. She really gets into it and tells me harder. I got to pump her harder and finished in the cover. She cleaned me up and shot me some water. She is very talkative and flirty during the whole experience. I enjoyed her seasion and so did junior. Will have to come back for more. Headed out, have fun mongers.

  5. #18145

    Golden Panda Crystal

    Crystal said that she'd be back in July. Anyone know if she'll actually be back and when? I've called and they understandably don't give you much info.

  6. #18144

    Gold Panda in Sun City Crystal

    Crystal is a mix between Vietnamese and French and has a very exotic look about her. Saw that she is a very popular provider so I decided to test her out. All smiles when I walked through the door and we stopped off and undressed, and then went back to the infamous table shower. The water was already warm and she asked me to lay face down. Washed me up really well and then rinsed off the soap and started a cat bath. Licking all over my body, and then went for the rim job. Deep TUMA was excellent, and then flipped over for her BBBJ. Enjoyed this for a bit and then we went back to the room.

    Suck me some more and covered me up. Entered in missionary and was just taking my time staring down at this gorgeous lady. She pulls me towards her and I am laying on top of her and we start making out. DFK was nice and then transitioned into canine. Sliding in and out of her and holding onto her ass. Soon after I filled up the bag. She took me back to the shower room and cleaned me up. I really like the effort that this girl puts in. She is a repeat for sure.

  7. #18143
    180 out the door.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBean36  [View Original Post]
    How much was the total damage?

  8. #18142

    Linda Returning to Infinity

    Got a text from Linda that she starts working at Infinity tomorrow morning. She's cute and petite and an awesome provider. She's been gone for a while but she is back in town at Infiniti for the month of July. I am definitely getting in line for her return.

  9. #18141

    Sunrise massage

    Just curious if anyone have been to sunrise lately. I haven't been back since amy left. Thanks.

  10. #18140

    LIVE Report: Echo Spa (near Greenway & Cave Creek)

    Again passing through this area. I passed European Message and knew not worth it! Then headed north and saw Echo.

    I KNEW I should've kept going, but little head took over the wheel and I pulled in.

    It was empty and older chubby, but pretty MILF, Joy answered. Had a nice rack, asked how much and she said 40 plus tips! I asked how much for tip and what included. She mentioned kiss, suckie, ALL. Haggled for 120 tip.

    I KNEW I should've just left and went to Sunny to see Emma or Maggie, but again little head took control of the wheel.

    We went back and I had paid. Then its only pecks, then no suckie her boobs, then quick BBBJ and then CBJ with gnarly teeth action. I barely finished. But left defeated.

    I think this settles the debate, avoid Cave Creek AMPs. Crummy service at European and now Echo.

    Unless you CANNOT travel far and restricted to this area, then it is what it is and will get the job done. But service wise, it pales to the better reviewed places!

    Stick with the tried and tested fellas.

  11. #18139
    I'm 100% a shill but I write great erotic fiction so enjoy


    Posts: 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakkychan  [View Original Post]
    Do you guys think the 4th will be a slow day for the spas? I'm on my last bluchew and wanted to make the most out of it. Thought a holiday would be a prime time to get an undisturbed 4 hand. The 4th happens to fall on a Saturday this year though and I've heard weekends are busier for the girls.
    Guys who have family are either out of town or with their family, so good chance that it will be slow. I will be out of town myself.

  12. #18138

    Lotus and Avalon Reports

    I read good things here about two Latin MPs in close proximity, Lotus and Avalon, so I decided to check them both out on the same day. They're supposedly sister shops. I thought I even noticed business cards for Avalon inside the Lotus lobby. I headed to Lotus first then Avalon. Full reports below organized in my usual formatting for easy reading:

    Perla.

    SHOP: Lotus Healing Touch Reflexology.

    APPEARANCE: Age about 28-30,5 ft 5 height, dyed blonde hair, cute-ish face, average sized build, medium sized tits, and a nicely sized ass.

    PERFORMANCE: Skipped the massage and went right to the action. Decent covered BJ. I don't believe the girls at Lotus or Avalon offer bare BJs according to previous field reports. Doggy was alright as it was a nice view! No moans or talking during the CFS unfortunately. Not really a memorable encounter for me.

    DAMAGE: 40 to house for 30 minutes, 160 tip for L3.

    OVERALL: It was an okay experience. I am disappointed it wasn't better. This was my first Latin MP experience in Arizona. When I visited a LMP in Vegas last month I had a great time with a Colombiana and I've been loving my frequent mongering ventures to Mexico. On the other hand, Perla at Lotus seemed rather mechanical and a bit cold. Our local AMPs that I've been to have been much friendlier and upbeat. Not sure I'd recommend unless you're really craving cheap Latina in a pinch. At least they don't upsell like supposedly other Latin places, but still you're probably better off saving the money and going elsewhere like an AMP or if you really need Latina try a different LMP or better yet travel to Mexico. I've read good things about another LMP, Iris Spa, but it's fairly pricey and in an odd location (Jjaz01 if you're reading please answer my DM inquiry about it).

    Kacy (unless I misheard "Katy".

    SHOP: Avalon Healing Center / Reflexology.

    APPEARANCE: Age about 25 years old, 5 ft 5 height, long black hair, average looking face, heavier build, big tits, and a big ass.

    PERFORMANCE: Her covered BJ wasn't very good. I really struggled to stay hard for the CFS. It could be due to me not finding her particularly attractive, the hot room, busting about 10 minutes earlier at Lotus, or a combination of all three. Kacy was really patient with my difficulty and supportive, but eventually she just finished me off with a HJ. I was at least able to stay hard for that and bust.

    DAMAGE: 40 to house for 30 minutes, 160 tip for L3.

    OVERALL: I went to Lotus and Avalon during a quiet day and time. Lotus was dead, but for some reason there was constant traffic at Avalon. Two mongers were going in when I pulled up in the parking lot so I drove away for a little while and then returned. Also while I was inside there was another monger coming in. It was strange seeing so much activity considering the day and time and I felt bad for Kacy since I believe she was working alone. While I was waiting in the room for her to attend to me, it seemed one of the other mongers was arguing with her in the lobby in Spanish. So perhaps this is why Kacy wasn't particularly friendly and just seemed to go through the motions during the CFS (overworked and dealing with bad clients). She didn't seem like she wanted to be there. Avalon is in a discrete off the beaten path location, but it's also awkward. I wonder if its discrete spot means it normally has tons of people going in and out? If so, they definitely shouldn't have just one gal working! In sum, I had a bad experience at Avalon. Lotus was a better girl, location, and overall experience than Avalon.

  13. #18137
    Quote Originally Posted by CoqueMeat  [View Original Post]
    Went by last week for my first time there. Got Maggie. Cute string top and jean shorts. Nice B-C man-mades and a petite body. Gave typical donation up front so she knew what was up. Asked for shower, and got a solo stand up shower in their laundry room. Very clean and all, just was hoping for some interaction there.

    Back to the room and off to the races because I only had a half hour. Lots of kissing and moaning that was almost believable. Gave me nice BBBJ for a bit, then I laid her back on the table and returned the favor. Bald and clean.

    I wasn't looking for L3, so we swapped positions and she climbed between my legs and did a condom covered finger up my ass while giving me a great BBBJ. Not really my thing, and there isn't a prostate to massage anymore, but went with it. She didn't mind me guiding her head to a rough skull fucking and that's how we finished..
    How much was the total damage?

  14. #18136

    Yuki Lucky Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by GringoJuan  [View Original Post]
    So she offers Anal?
    No anal or BBCFS, Forgot to mention that, but everything else was on the menu.

  15. #18135
    I'm a shill, none of my posts are real but they are great erotic fiction if you like that.


    Posts: 127

    Gold Panda

    I got to see Fendi again. She texted me and said she is leaving soon so come see her. I went by and we had another amazing session. Table shower was great, she rubbed, scrubbed, and washed my whole body with her big tits. She got me cleaned up and took me back to the room. I got a good neck, shoulder, and back massage, then the fun began. Some 69 so I could taste the sweet Mei Mei and junior got an oral massage. She put a cover on and started riding me after that, she is very talented with the cowgirl grinding in this position. She got off, removed the cover, and started BBBJ again, it was very good. I busted a nut in her mouth while licking her mei mei. She cleaned me up and let me know she is leaving tomorrow. She said she will try to text me when she is coming back. She also told me Crystal is coming back tomorrow. From one wild girl leaving to another replacing her. It's a good month at this spot. Got my water and said goodbye, happy mongering fellows.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape